POPE FRANCIS: ‘WHEN THE DEVIL NUMBS YOUR CONSCIENCE, HE HAS WON’

Given that moral relativism is the defining characteristic of the modern conservative, why would you think liberals have a problem with it? We're not the side of "the ends justify the means" or "lying is good if it aids the party". That's your side's thing. The liberals are more of a consistent "lying is wrong" crowd.

We know that's one big reason why conservatives react so violently towards liberals. The shining moral absolutism of liberals causes something like physical pain to the conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so the conservatives lash out at the source of their pain.

I never saw the liberals as the moral one. Felt more like (well, I am a conservative & a republican if I have to label myself although I don't agree with them on every single issue) "looking to decorate themselves with anything they can get their hands on whether it is really fair to both sides or not". Like banning ham for Muslim not being fair to the other side. Reverse oppression seems to be common by liberals while they like to decorate themselves with "going against oppression" as if it makes them so sophiscated.

Given that moral relativism is the defining characteristic of the modern conservative, why would you think liberals have a problem with it? We're not the side of "the ends justify the means" or "lying is good if it aids the party". That's your side's thing. The liberals are more of a consistent "lying is wrong" crowd.

We know that's one big reason why conservatives react so violently towards liberals. The shining moral absolutism of liberals causes something like physical pain to the conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so the conservatives lash out at the source of their pain.
You must be on the other side of a looking glass, seeing the whole world in reverse.

Hey, it's nearly 4 o'clock. Time to join the Mad Hatter at his tea party.

Forum List

Back