Pope Francis hits planned parenthood abortion is the same as the Nazis

Helping the poor is a failed message in Christianity, so the Pope had to go back to abortion which will never go away in this country. T’s and p’s!
Do you think a billion dollar operation gives a shit about the poor?
In the U.S. they donate over $4 billion a year. Not sure about the rest of the world.
With tax breaks of course.
That goes for everybody. Do they pay taxes? I don’t know.

Pope Francis likened abortion doctors and advocates to Nazis on Saturday in a statement that is rocking the world with its fiery tenor.

Pope Francis Hits Planned Parenthood: Abortion is ‘the Same as the Nazis’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental destruction is being forced upon peopel and the plan to destroy society mentally just can not be picked up by the leftist sheep.

They are not able to piece together how all the wrongs are being made right in order to destroy society.

First this POPE says abortion is ok, now it's a sin. do you not get the messages they keep changin on you idiots.

Just like being gay and married, being gay in general, gay Preachers etc, etc.........

wake up.

Now Ireland has been told abortion is ok after it was judgegd as not being ok ....do you not get the pyschologgical warfare upon society gawd dam it's all right in your faces.

What he actually did was compare having abortions because of some sort of fetal health issue to Nazi eugenics.

Nor, so far as I'm aware, did the pope ever say abortion is OK; instead, he granted priests the authority to absolve people for abortion. In order to absolve someone of sin, that person must first have committed a sin. In other words, abortion is still considered a sin in the Roman Catholic Church, but it can be forgiven.

Ireland voted to remove their abortion ban. What do you mean Ireland "has been told abortion is ok"? From the little I've read, the Catholic church has lost a lot of influence in Ireland, and that's the main reason for changes which have occurred there over the past decades.

If it makes you feel better, abortion is still apparently banned in Northern Ireland. :p

Before it was over turned they had banned abortions. It was only days later they un did it. Nim Rod.

Days later? Well, sure...if you mean more than 12,000 days later. The abortion ban became part of Ireland's constitution 35 years ago. :lol:

Ireland votes to remove constitutional ban on abortion by resounding two-thirds majority

Good job completely ignoring everything else I wrote, including the fact that, no matter the timeline involved, the Irish people voted to end the abortion ban. ;)

Pope Francis likened abortion doctors and advocates to Nazis on Saturday in a statement that is rocking the world with its fiery tenor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental destruction is being forced upon peopel and the plan to destroy society mentally just can not be picked up by the leftist sheep.

They are not able to piece together how all the wrongs are being made right in order to destroy society.

First this POPE says abortion is ok, now it's a sin. do you not get the messages they keep changin on you idiots.

Just like being gay and married, being gay in general, gay Preachers etc, etc.........

wake up.

Now Ireland has been told abortion is ok after it was judgegd as not being ok ....do you not get the pyschologgical warfare upon society gawd dam it's all right in your faces.

i thought you clowns hated francis

make up what passes for your mind, will you?
I thought you clowns loved him because he’s a politically correct piece of shit

wake up.

What he actually did was compare having abortions because of some sort of fetal health issue to Nazi eugenics.

Nor, so far as I'm aware, did the pope ever say abortion is OK; instead, he granted priests the authority to absolve people for abortion. In order to absolve someone of sin, that person must first have committed a sin. In other words, abortion is still considered a sin in the Roman Catholic Church, but it can be forgiven.

Ireland voted to remove their abortion ban. What do you mean Ireland "has been told abortion is ok"? From the little I've read, the Catholic church has lost a lot of influence in Ireland, and that's the main reason for changes which have occurred there over the past decades.

If it makes you feel better, abortion is still apparently banned in Northern Ireland. :p

Before it was over turned they had banned abortions. It was only days later they un did it. Nim Rod.

Days later? Well, sure...if you mean more than 12,000 days later. The abortion ban became part of Ireland's constitution 35 years ago. :lol:

Ireland votes to remove constitutional ban on abortion by resounding two-thirds majority

Good job completely ignoring everything else I wrote, including the fact that, no matter the timeline involved, the Irish people voted to end the abortion ban. ;)

You are one of the dumbest SOB assholes on here.

wake up.

You are one of the dumbest SOB assholes on here.

Another great retort that doesn't actually address anything posted! :TH_WAY~113:

Forum List

Back