Pope Francis hits planned parenthood abortion is the same as the Nazis

Abortion is nazism but covering up systematic child abuse isn’t?

And PP doesn’t give a shit what the pope says. Not everyone is a catholic.( thank goodness)
Planned Parenthood profits immensely off of butchered baby parts

PP sells baby parts just like Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.
Planned Parenthood Investigations Find No Fetal Tissue Sales
Only a fool believes Planned Parenthood does any good for kids

I said this before and I’ll say this again. If you really want to cut down on abortions, support comprehensive sexual education schools and support social programs that provide free healthcare for children up until 18 and public universities so these babies can have a proper quality of life.

If you don’t support those things then STFU about abortion and let women control their bodies.
Lol
You’re forcing people to pay for shit they want nothing to do with and can’t possibly afford you fucking moron shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

And you’re forcing women to have children they don’t want and forcing more kids into poverty or the foster system.

If you really care about saving babies lives you would support this end programs. Or isn’t you don’t really care about those babies? You’re just more concerned about restricting women’s reproductive rights?

So which is it?
I’m a libertarian, no one should have to pay for anyone else’s shit. We are not all in this together

Then you should also believe women have a right to be in control of their bodies.

And PP doesn’t give a shit what the pope says. Not everyone is a catholic.( thank goodness)

PP has done more good for children than the Catholic Church ever will. Are you forgetting the systematic child abuse that existed in the Catholic Church for decades?

I’m sure some of those aborted fetuses were saved from being abused by some creepy priest.

The pope is a hypocrite.

False outrage over a woman's decision is difficult to understand. There is no other social issue that compares with this question, and the only reasonable solution is to leave the decision to the woman. Men certainly have little credibility being antagonistic.

I said this before and I’ll say this again. If you really want to cut down on abortions, support comprehensive sexual education schools and support social programs that provide free healthcare for children up until 18 and public universities so these babies can have a proper quality of life.

If you don’t support those things then STFU about abortion and let women control their bodies.
Lol
You’re forcing people to pay for shit they want nothing to do with and can’t possibly afford you fucking moron shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

And you’re forcing women to have children they don’t want and forcing more kids into poverty or the foster system.

If you really care about saving babies lives you would support this end programs. Or isn’t you don’t really care about those babies? You’re just more concerned about restricting women’s reproductive rights?

So which is it?
I’m a libertarian, no one should have to pay for anyone else’s shit. We are not all in this together

Then you should also believe women have a right to be in control of their bodies.
Being a libertarian, I think abortion should not be any of the federal governments business when it comes to how it’s performed, when and why. Its a states issue...
But at the same time it’s the most innocent party of the whole ordeal that pays the ultimate price for the other parties fuck ups with an Abortion.

PP has done more good for children than the Catholic Church ever will. Are you forgetting the systematic child abuse that existed in the Catholic Church for decades?

I’m sure some of those aborted fetuses were saved from being abused by some creepy priest.

The pope is a hypocrite.
First of all the Catholic Church is a cult run by a cult leader, and they represent Catholics and only Catholics. So fuck the Catholic Church...
And Planned Parenthood are just a bunch of fucking butchers that don’t give a shit about anybuddy or anything except power and the ability to sell butchered up baby parts to fucked up power-hungry control freaks…

The pope is a hypocrite.
First of all the Catholic Church is a cult run by a cult leader, and they represent Catholics and only Catholics. So fuck the Catholic Church...
And Planned Parenthood are just a bunch of fucking butchers that don’t give a shit about anybuddy or anything except power and the ability to sell butchered up baby parts to fucked up power-hungry control freaks…

What’s your evidence they sell baby parts? An investigation was done and nothing was found.

The pope is a hypocrite.

What’s your evidence they sell baby parts? An investigation was done and nothing was found.
The rich and powerful progressive elite can hide anything they want....

One poll I read back when Santorum was on a crusade against women having sex for pleasure said that 90% of catholics in the US exercise birth control; apparently catholics are not adhering to the doctrinaire policies of the church either.

One poll I read back when Santorum was on a crusade against women having sex for pleasure said that 90% of catholics in the US exercise birth control; apparently catholics are not adhering to the doctrinaire policies of the church either.
Catholic leaders are known as for their hypocrisy, The silly fuckers actually believe in purgatory

We have 7 billion, that's with a "b" people smothering this planet and if we can stifle the amount coming into this world, I say good for that.
It would be better if the young people would take precautions before jumping into bed together, but young people being who they are, have their hormones raging and don't stop to think about the results of their actions. Mostly, the fault lies with the males pressuring the girls to "give-in" to them.
But, if you don't want that embryo or fetus growing in you and you've already got one, it should be legal to yank it out.
Lame ass bullshit. Mostly it's the males fault...

Sexism at it's most obvious.

Lame ass is right.

The female is the power here. All she has to do is make sure she's on birth control or her partner wears a condom. She's the power in any sexual relationship. She can just say no.

Please link you support for this crazy assumption, oh I forget you can't, unless on some wacky pro life websites.

Pope Francis likened abortion doctors and advocates to Nazis on Saturday in a statement that is rocking the world with its fiery tenor.

Pope Francis Hits Planned Parenthood: Abortion is ‘the Same as the Nazis’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental destruction is being forced upon peopel and the plan to destroy society mentally just can not be picked up by the leftist sheep.

They are not able to piece together how all the wrongs are being made right in order to destroy society.

First this POPE says abortion is ok, now it's a sin. do you not get the messages they keep changin on you idiots.

Just like being gay and married, being gay in general, gay Preachers etc, etc.........

wake up.

Now Ireland has been told abortion is ok after it was judgegd as not being ok ....do you not get the pyschologgical warfare upon society gawd dam it's all right in your faces.
The Pope? The Papacy said this?

The same organization that has a history of murder on a mass scale to force their version of Christianity on societies?

Like I believe a word that emanates from that organization of pedophiles and murderers...

Pope Francis likened abortion doctors and advocates to Nazis on Saturday in a statement that is rocking the world with its fiery tenor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental destruction is being forced upon peopel and the plan to destroy society mentally just can not be picked up by the leftist sheep.

They are not able to piece together how all the wrongs are being made right in order to destroy society.

First this POPE says abortion is ok, now it's a sin. do you not get the messages they keep changin on you idiots.

Just like being gay and married, being gay in general, gay Preachers etc, etc.........

wake up.

Now Ireland has been told abortion is ok after it was judgegd as not being ok ....do you not get the pyschologgical warfare upon society gawd dam it's all right in your faces.

i thought you clowns hated francis

make up what passes for your mind, will you?

We have 7 billion, that's with a "b" people smothering this planet and if we can stifle the amount coming into this world, I say good for that.
It would be better if the young people would take precautions before jumping into bed together, but young people being who they are, have their hormones raging and don't stop to think about the results of their actions. Mostly, the fault lies with the males pressuring the girls to "give-in" to them.
But, if you don't want that embryo or fetus growing in you and you've already got one, it should be legal to yank it out.
Lame ass bullshit. Mostly it's the males fault...

Sexism at it's most obvious.

Lame ass is right.

The female is the power here. All she has to do is make sure she's on birth control or her partner wears a condom. She's the power in any sexual relationship. She can just say no.
There is sodomy.

Helping the poor is a failed message in Christianity, so the Pope had to go back to abortion which will never go away in this country. T’s and p’s!
Do you think a billion dollar operation gives a shit about the poor?
In the U.S. they donate over $4 billion a year. Not sure about the rest of the world.

wake up.

Well it's a little late for this but at least he said something.

Likewise, during the Nazi era the Catholic church laid low as well.

It's all about being politically expedient and keeping your precious wealth.

Forum List

Back