Pope Francis hits planned parenthood abortion is the same as the Nazis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pope Francis likened abortion doctors and advocates to Nazis on Saturday in a statement that is rocking the world with its fiery tenor.

Pope Francis Hits Planned Parenthood: Abortion is ‘the Same as the Nazis’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental destruction is being forced upon peopel and the plan to destroy society mentally just can not be picked up by the leftist sheep.

They are not able to piece together how all the wrongs are being made right in order to destroy society.

First this POPE says abortion is ok, now it's a sin. do you not get the messages they keep changin on you idiots.

Just like being gay and married, being gay in general, gay Preachers etc, etc.........

wake up.

Now Ireland has been told abortion is ok after it was judgegd as not being ok ....do you not get the pyschologgical warfare upon society gawd dam it's all right in your faces.

We have 7 billion, that's with a "b" people smothering this planet and if we can stifle the amount coming into this world, I say good for that.
It would be better if the young people would take precautions before jumping into bed together, but young people being who they are, have their hormones raging and don't stop to think about the results of their actions. Mostly, the fault lies with the males pressuring the girls to "give-in" to them.
But, if you don't want that embryo or fetus growing in you and you've already got one, it should be legal to yank it out.

We have 7 billion, that's with a "b" people smothering this planet and if we can stifle the amount coming into this world, I say good for that
Nobody's stopping you from doing your part. Feel free to leave this world. Help ease the burden on the next generation.

We have 7 billion, that's with a "b" people smothering this planet and if we can stifle the amount coming into this world, I say good for that.
It would be better if the young people would take precautions before jumping into bed together, but young people being who they are, have their hormones raging and don't stop to think about the results of their actions. Mostly, the fault lies with the males pressuring the girls to "give-in" to them.
But, if you don't want that embryo or fetus growing in you and you've already got one, it should be legal to yank it out.
Lame ass bullshit. Mostly it's the males fault...

Sexism at it's most obvious.

Pope Francis likened abortion doctors and advocates to Nazis on Saturday in a statement that is rocking the world with its fiery tenor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental destruction is being forced upon peopel and the plan to destroy society mentally just can not be picked up by the leftist sheep.

They are not able to piece together how all the wrongs are being made right in order to destroy society.

First this POPE says abortion is ok, now it's a sin. do you not get the messages they keep changin on you idiots.

Just like being gay and married, being gay in general, gay Preachers etc, etc.........

wake up.

Now Ireland has been told abortion is ok after it was judgegd as not being ok ....do you not get the pyschologgical warfare upon society gawd dam it's all right in your faces.

What he actually did was compare having abortions because of some sort of fetal health issue to Nazi eugenics.

Nor, so far as I'm aware, did the pope ever say abortion is OK; instead, he granted priests the authority to absolve people for abortion. In order to absolve someone of sin, that person must first have committed a sin. In other words, abortion is still considered a sin in the Roman Catholic Church, but it can be forgiven.

Ireland voted to remove their abortion ban. What do you mean Ireland "has been told abortion is ok"? From the little I've read, the Catholic church has lost a lot of influence in Ireland, and that's the main reason for changes which have occurred there over the past decades.

If it makes you feel better, abortion is still apparently banned in Northern Ireland. :p

wake up.

You'd be wise to worry about yourself. RC's have always been anti abortion and some (the intelligent ones) are pro choice. Worry about yourself, that should keep you busy enough.

It’s getting really bad when a cult leader like the pope is shocked at how much baby butchery is going on... And the huge profits from it..

wake up.

What he actually did was compare having abortions because of some sort of fetal health issue to Nazi eugenics.

Nor, so far as I'm aware, did the pope ever say abortion is OK; instead, he granted priests the authority to absolve people for abortion. In order to absolve someone of sin, that person must first have committed a sin. In other words, abortion is still considered a sin in the Roman Catholic Church, but it can be forgiven.

Ireland voted to remove their abortion ban. What do you mean Ireland "has been told abortion is ok"? From the little I've read, the Catholic church has lost a lot of influence in Ireland, and that's the main reason for changes which have occurred there over the past decades.

If it makes you feel better, abortion is still apparently banned in Northern Ireland. :p

Before it was over turned they had banned abortions. It was only days later they un did it. Nim Rod.

wake up.

It's a good thing the United States isn't a christian theocracy.

If a catholic or anyone else wants to disagree with reproductive rights then that's fine for them. Just don't force it on anyone else or our nation.

I will never understand why anyone listens to any organized religion.

Who cares what the pope says? I sure don't. I'm not catholic or even christian.

So all I ask of those who don't believe in reproductive freedom is to live your lives as you want to but give everyone else the same respect.

Abortion is nazism but covering up systematic child abuse isn’t?

And PP doesn’t give a shit what the pope says. Not everyone is a catholic.( thank goodness)

Abortion is nazism but covering up systematic child abuse isn’t?

And PP doesn’t give a shit what the pope says. Not everyone is a catholic.( thank goodness)
Planned Parenthood profits immensely off of butchered baby parts

I said this before and I’ll say this again. If you really want to cut down on abortions, support comprehensive sexual education schools and support social programs that provide free healthcare for children up until 18 and public universities so these babies can have a proper quality of life.

If you don’t support those things then STFU about abortion and let women control their bodies.

I said this before and I’ll say this again. If you really want to cut down on abortions, support comprehensive sexual education schools and support social programs that provide free healthcare for children up until 18 and public universities so these babies can have a proper quality of life.

If you don’t support those things then STFU about abortion and let women control their bodies.
Lol
You’re forcing people to pay for shit they want nothing to do with and can’t possibly afford you fucking moron shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

Lol
You’re forcing people to pay for shit they want nothing to do with and can’t possibly afford you fucking moron shut the fuck up you fucking bitch

And you’re forcing women to have children they don’t want and forcing more kids into poverty or the foster system.

If you really care about saving babies lives you would support this end programs. Or isn’t you don’t really care about those babies? You’re just more concerned about restricting women’s reproductive rights?

So which is it?

Lol

And you’re forcing women to have children they don’t want and forcing more kids into poverty or the foster system.

If you really care about saving babies lives you would support this end programs. Or isn’t you don’t really care about those babies? You’re just more concerned about restricting women’s reproductive rights?

So which is it?
I’m a libertarian, no one should have to pay for anyone else’s shit. We are not all in this together

Forum List

Back