Pope embraces man with boils!

PHOTOS: Pope Francis embraces disfigured man in St. Peter?s Square

Those aren't 'boils.' They are tumors. The man has neurofibromatosis. A boil is an infection. The poop was never in any danger.

Why does the press have to be so damned dishonest~!

It makes him look more compassioniate. The liberal press in his corner - that ought to be a wake up call in itself.

I am reading a book right now about the history of the Vatican and the persecution of the Jews, the Inquisitions, etc.. then it leads up to some statements made in the 80's by Catholic theologians, the Pope, etc. that are unfolding now I believe.

It is probably the most bone chilling book I have ever read on the subject and reads like a prophecy of where we are today. The man who wrote it is a secular Jew and he brings up history such as Jews burned at the stake, how the RCC buried witches alive for their sins.. He reminds me of a Joel Rosenberg but his writings are far greater, more eloquent, more prophetic in nature although it is written in the form of a journal. Very unusual.

I never knew some of the things I am reading now and he explains why he believes the Vatican could be planning its next holocaust even now.... the writings of his journal are from 1987 although the book just came out recently. I have never read a more fascinating or accurate account of the history of what the Jews have suffered or the responsibility of the RCC for it in my life. The book is very interesting. I'm finding it hard to put down but it is too much to take in at one reading. I plan on writing a thread about it when I finish reading it.. his message is just too powerful to ignore.

- Jeri

And that is my issue when someone brings up the witch trials or the crusades. No one from the US was involved in the crusades. And the colonies were under the British crown when the witch trials happened. A lot of people broke with the catholic church over things like that, but they are still waved over the heads of Christians when there is an abortion clinic bombed even if the case is never solved, which a lot of them aren't. I won't even discuss so called 'Christian terrorism' in the context of the crusades and witch trials. People were ignorant then, most couldn't read, and they were following orders of the Catholic church. And the pope didn't think a thing about murdering all the Knights Templar and taking their money. That was on Friday, October 13, 1307, no other explanation of that superstition is needed.

There is clear documented evidence that the last pope helped cover up child molestations before he became pope, and several people in Ireland were calling for him to be prosecuted. But he never was.

The Vatican has a VERY large library in the basement. I personally believe that it houses all the scrolls from the Library at Alexandria. I also believe that those documents would shed light on whatever past civilization was on earth BEFORE the Stone Age. But they will never see the light of day.

The Vatican is considered a country has diplomatic relations with the US. But you never hear the Christian haters on here bashing THAT little arrangement, now do you?

What is the book?

Over the centuries, the Catholic church has been one of the most oppressive governments on the face of the earth. Take a good look at the buildings with all their pillars and columns. They are government buildings. Not religious buildings. Even when Kennedy was president they wielded their power and got most of the visas for non Catholic missionaries denied. Betcha didn't know that!

Sorry. The name of the book is called Through the Eye of a Jew - Volume II - Of the Vatican and The Persecution of the Jews by Melvin A. Fechter. The book does address the Vatican as a government and to me it is a very prophetic message as the author journaled alot of the writings from back in 1987 and today? Well today it seems like the Vatican is definitely headed there! :eek: Yikes. - Jeri

You were taught in Catholic school that the Vatican buried thousands of witches alive? Burned Jews and their own Catholic holy saints at the stake? Ones such as Savonarolla? John Hus? Did they explain how the Vatican can still claim the church is "morally infallible"? To this very day? How there was no sin by the Catholic Church ever? I am astonished that the pope and the church can claim such a thing in light of this fact, twothumbs. How ever did they explain it to you? Or did you ask?

It was HS.

They covered what was done, they also covered why it was done and how.

no names though.

They did cover how many of the popes then, earned being pope by being related to powerful kings.

can't recall the name, but one pope made the nuns whore themselves out.

and lets keep in mind; 1000+ years ago. things have changed

With thousands of child sex abuse victims world wide, have they really? Seriously? I don't think so.

:lol:

yea, child abuse is just like burning people to death

It was HS.

They covered what was done, they also covered why it was done and how.

no names though.

They did cover how many of the popes then, earned being pope by being related to powerful kings.

can't recall the name, but one pope made the nuns whore themselves out.

and lets keep in mind; 1000+ years ago. things have changed

With thousands of child sex abuse victims world wide, have they really? Seriously? I don't think so.

That is a great point. I am wondering what you think about that, Thumbsagain? Does that trouble you?

when it's compared to the population in general, the numbers are in favor of the church being safer.

if I recall the numbers correctly.

That is a great point. I am wondering what you think about that, Thumbsagain? Does that trouble you?

when it's compared to the population in general, the numbers are in favor of the church being safer.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: But completely expected.

You cannot compare the church to the population in general. The church is supposed to be God's sanctuary and little children are supposed to be safe there.

Last edited:
I never knew the Witches were put on trial by the Vatican. I never knew that. I don't know why - perhaps I missed discussions on it. Perhaps it wasn't taught in school or it was taught in a higher grade level I missed - I don't know but I definitely was mistaken about who was responsible...

I don't recall being told per se that they were put on trial by the Vatican. But the Vatican was over the British crown. When this old crone on the throne kicks off see who puts the crown on her predecessor's head. (Hint, it won't be the Vatican this time, but it will be a church official.)
The colonies were under English law, and English law was largely Catholic.

The Church of England split from the Catholic Church in 1558. The Vatican has had no oversight over English law since then, particularly not in time of the American Colonies.

Even more importantly, the witch-burnings in Salem were performed by extreme Calvinist Puritan colonists, who were about as anti-Catholic as it is possible to be.

I never knew the Witches were put on trial by the Vatican. I never knew that. I don't know why - perhaps I missed discussions on it. Perhaps it wasn't taught in school or it was taught in a higher grade level I missed - I don't know but I definitely was mistaken about who was responsible...

I don't recall being told per se that they were put on trial by the Vatican. But the Vatican was over the British crown. When this old crone on the throne kicks off see who puts the crown on her predecessor's head. (Hint, it won't be the Vatican this time, but it will be a church official.)

The Church of England split from the Catholic Church in 1558. The Vatican has had no oversight over English law since then, particularly not in time of the American Colonies.

Even more importantly, the witch-burnings in Salem were performed by extreme Calvinist Puritan colonists, who were about as anti-Catholic as it is possible to be.

A weak version of what the Vatican did earlier:

The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition

No one burns witches like the Vatican. Of course if you subscribe to the belief that all non Catholic religions sprang from the Catholic church, then this followed the Vatican's methods to a 't'. No English laws except the divorce law was changed when the church split with the Vatican. And that was for the convenience of Henvy VIII so he could marry Anne Boleyn. The witch trials occurred under the crown which was following law laid down by the Vatican.

Q: Did the British crown take any action on this matter or was it left to the colony?
A: Obviously there was a communication problem at that time in terms of asking for advice and receiving responses from the mother country. Even if there had been instant communication, the English government would most likely have kept its hands off what was considered a local problem. Massachusetts Governor Phips, as the representative of the Crown, was expected to take care of his provincial problems. Phips received some advice--when it was almost all over--that said "Do what you think is appropriate."

http://salem.lib.virginia.edu/archivist.html

Last edited:

Can you explain that a little bit clearer to me, Doc? The trials in England were Catholics putting these witches and Jews and other saints on trial, right? I mean Savonarolla was burnt at the stake because of the Catholic church, right? So where is the difference?

Two thumbs said he was taught in Catholic school that the Roman Catholic Church had the thousands of witches buried alive. There was no denial of it while he was in high school. Are you saying the story has changed?

Also when you are speaking of the witch burnings in Salem I heard the testimony of a man named Mike Todd who said his own family - the Todd family - they changed their name from original name - the Collins Family - which came from England and were the first Satanists to establish satanism here in America.

I am told that the Collins family were disguised as leaders within the church and led the charge against witches in Salem making sure that instead they had the christians in that community burned at the stake. Many were.

I am also told that although there were a few actual witches murdered in Salem it was only a few. The story is most were christians the satanist Collins family were behind accusing to make sure they would be put to death. To this day the story is told in order to boast about how they got away with something and american history is none the wiser about it.

One of the greatest secrets of the Satanists in America to this day is how they use the Church as their cover in order to destroy the christians from within. It is said there are even evangelical church who teach and are in reality Satanists. After Mike Todd ( I believe that was his name ) went public with the story they trumped up charges on him to send him to prison. Later they transferred him to another place where he was taken and never seen again. His body was never found but they believe his satanist relatives who were very high up in the illuminati had him put to death.

- Jeri

No one burns witches like the Vatican. Of course if you subscribe to the belief that all non Catholic religions sprang from the Catholic church, then this followed the Vatican's methods to a 't'. No English laws except the divorce law was changed when the church split with the Vatican. And that was for the convenience of Henvy VIII so he could marry Anne Boleyn. The witch trials occurred under the crown which was following law laid down by the Vatican.

Q: Did the British crown take any action on this matter or was it left to the colony?
A: Obviously there was a communication problem at that time in terms of asking for advice and receiving responses from the mother country. Even if there had been instant communication, the English government would most likely have kept its hands off what was considered a local problem. Massachusetts Governor Phips, as the representative of the Crown, was expected to take care of his provincial problems. Phips received some advice--when it was almost all over--that said "Do what you think is appropriate."

Danvers: Ask the Archivist

According to your link here on the Roman Catholic Church, Doc is wrong, Sunshine. It says inside your link these words under the torture devices uses.....

Medieval Torture Devices
Reaching its peak in the 12th century, torture was used in capital cases as well as against suspected heretics. From the mid-14th century to the end of the 18th century, torture was a common and sanctioned part of the legal proceedings of most European countries which was approved by the inquisition in cases of heresy.

The most common means of torture included burning, beating and suffocating, however the techniques below are some of the more extravagant and depraved methods used and allowed by the Roman Catholic Church.

I have never seen such horrific devices in my life. The breast ripper? An instrument used to rip the breast off a human being? This is utterly satanic. These dungeon photographs and instruments of torture look like things satanic rituals would use to torture their victims before offering them to Satan. I am horrified at the idea that a church would have such power and even more horrified that today they are at the very door of having it again. People need to wake up!

http://salem.lib.virginia.edu/archivist.html

There were two major changes in the Church of England. Divorce law - and the supremacy of the Holy See. The Church of England was led by the King, and the authority of the Vatican was explicitly denied.

The Catholic Church burned countless people as witches in the Inquisition, just not the ones in Salem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Danvers: Ask the Archivist

According to your link here on the Roman Catholic Church, Doc is wrong, Sunshine. It says inside your link these words under the torture devices uses.....

Medieval Torture Devices
Reaching its peak in the 12th century, torture was used in capital cases as well as against suspected heretics. From the mid-14th century to the end of the 18th century, torture was a common and sanctioned part of the legal proceedings of most European countries which was approved by the inquisition in cases of heresy.

The most common means of torture included burning, beating and suffocating, however the techniques below are some of the more extravagant and depraved methods used and allowed by the Roman Catholic Church.

I have never seen such horrific devices in my life. The breast ripper? An instrument used to rip the breast off a human being? This is utterly satanic. These dungeon photographs and instruments of torture look like things satanic rituals would use to torture their victims before offering them to Satan. I am horrified at the idea that a church would have such power and even more horrified that today they are at the very door of having it again. People need to wake up!

Hundreds of thousands of Jews and heretics were tortured by the Inquisition, no one is denying that.

But the Inquisition never had jurisdiction in England or the British Colonies.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Those aren't 'boils.' They are tumors. The man has neurofibromatosis. A boil is an infection. The poop was never in any danger.

It makes him look more compassioniate. The liberal press in his corner - that ought to be a wake up call in itself.

I am reading a book right now about the history of the Vatican and the persecution of the Jews, the Inquisitions, etc.. then it leads up to some statements made in the 80's by Catholic theologians, the Pope, etc. that are unfolding now I believe.

It is probably the most bone chilling book I have ever read on the subject and reads like a prophecy of where we are today. The man who wrote it is a secular Jew and he brings up history such as Jews burned at the stake, how the RCC buried witches alive for their sins.. He reminds me of a Joel Rosenberg but his writings are far greater, more eloquent, more prophetic in nature although it is written in the form of a journal. Very unusual.

I never knew some of the things I am reading now and he explains why he believes the Vatican could be planning its next holocaust even now.... the writings of his journal are from 1987 although the book just came out recently. I have never read a more fascinating or accurate account of the history of what the Jews have suffered or the responsibility of the RCC for it in my life. The book is very interesting. I'm finding it hard to put down but it is too much to take in at one reading. I plan on writing a thread about it when I finish reading it.. his message is just too powerful to ignore.

- Jeri

And that is my issue when someone brings up the witch trials or the crusades. No one from the US was involved in the crusades. And the colonies were under the British crown when the witch trials happened. A lot of people broke with the catholic church over things like that, but they are still waved over the heads of Christians when there is an abortion clinic bombed even if the case is never solved, which a lot of them aren't. I won't even discuss so called 'Christian terrorism' in the context of the crusades and witch trials. People were ignorant then, most couldn't read, and they were following orders of the Catholic church. And the pope didn't think a thing about murdering all the Knights Templar and taking their money. That was on Friday, October 13, 1307, no other explanation of that superstition is needed.

There is clear documented evidence that the last pope helped cover up child molestations before he became pope, and several people in Ireland were calling for him to be prosecuted. But he never was.

The Vatican has a VERY large library in the basement. I personally believe that it houses all the scrolls from the Library at Alexandria. I also believe that those documents would shed light on whatever past civilization was on earth BEFORE the Stone Age. But they will never see the light of day.

The Vatican is considered a country has diplomatic relations with the US. But you never hear the Christian haters on here bashing THAT little arrangement, now do you?

What is the book?

Over the centuries, the Catholic church has been one of the most oppressive governments on the face of the earth. Take a good look at the buildings with all their pillars and columns. They are government buildings. Not religious buildings. Even when Kennedy was president they wielded their power and got most of the visas for non Catholic missionaries denied. Betcha didn't know that!

Loony....:cuckoo:

I hope he continues being an example to people. But yes i wish the media would be honest with what happened.

Can you explain that a little bit clearer to me, Doc? The trials in England were Catholics putting these witches and Jews and other saints on trial, right? I mean Savonarolla was burnt at the stake because of the Catholic church, right? So where is the difference?

Two thumbs said he was taught in Catholic school that the Roman Catholic Church had the thousands of witches buried alive. There was no denial of it while he was in high school. Are you saying the story has changed?

Also when you are speaking of the witch burnings in Salem I heard the testimony of a man named Mike Todd who said his own family - the Todd family - they changed their name from original name - the Collins Family - which came from England and were the first Satanists to establish satanism here in America.

I am told that the Collins family were disguised as leaders within the church and led the charge against witches in Salem making sure that instead they had the christians in that community burned at the stake. Many were.

I am also told that although there were a few actual witches murdered in Salem it was only a few. The story is most were christians the satanist Collins family were behind accusing to make sure they would be put to death. To this day the story is told in order to boast about how they got away with something and american history is none the wiser about it.

One of the greatest secrets of the Satanists in America to this day is how they use the Church as their cover in order to destroy the christians from within. It is said there are even evangelical church who teach and are in reality Satanists. After Mike Todd ( I believe that was his name ) went public with the story they trumped up charges on him to send him to prison. Later they transferred him to another place where he was taken and never seen again. His body was never found but they believe his satanist relatives who were very high up in the illuminati had him put to death.

- Jeri

You guys are mixing two different things. Different except they both have to do with "witches".

The Inquisitions and witch hunt persecutions go back to as Sunshine said the Knights Templar (or I would say the Cathars, 12th c) -- at that time and for the next few centuries the Vatican WAS the church -- Protestant sects had not yet split (and that's what much of the persecution was about originally before it degraded even further into "witches" around 1400). It spread as a general fearmonger tactic and certainly transcended the reach of the Vatican throughout the so-called "Holy Roman Empire" -- Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia, central Europe and yes, England and Scotland were all affected. All of it was institutional terrorism designed to keep the wayward in line, with religion always used as the pretext.

Fast forward to 1692 in Salem, a religious colony fervently Puritan, which had hired yet another new minister named Samuel Parris, who did little to soothe existing tensions and a lot to foment further division; when the town cut him off from his salary, Parris' daughter and niece began throwing fits, claiming to be 'possessed' and one by one accused several people in the town. Twenty were put to death, 19 by hanging and one who was pressed to death (he refused to enter a plea, was lain down and covered with heavy stones and took two days to expire). These, the trials in North America, were definitely not Catholics.

So Catholics were not always behind the witching but Christians clearly were. NONE of the victims were "actual witches"... the Church itself declared there was no such thing in the 10th century, and then reversed itself in the 15th with the Inquisition. So put that silly string to rest.

Hanging was a common witch execution in England/Scotland -- hanging and then the body would be burned. In other places such as France, the victim would commonly be burned alive, reportedly while their children were forced to watch.

This is real history, Jeri ---- but that crap you're reading about "Satanists" is pulp fiction. There were certainly no "Satanists" in Salem, or for that matter in Europe. Just zealot terrorists trying to outdo each other in perverse self-righteousness. That's all the "satanic" you need; you can see the results. I have no idea who this Mike Todd is, but he's apparently got a plan to separate you from your book money. And I daresay he's using the same fearmonger tactics that the witch hunters used. Wise up. This crap about "Satanism" is pure concentrated malarkey, and it's made of the same stuff.

And by the way I didn't learn ANY of this in Catholic school, but TwoThumbs may have stayed with it longer than I did.

Last edited:
I don't care if he was a pope, shaman, prophet, businessman, hobo, etc etc etc. He is a powerful man that could have not touched that poor man. But he did. In my book....that makes him a decent, kind person regardless of whatever affiliation he belongs to.

You cannot compare the church to the population in general. The church is supposed to be God's sanctuary and little children are supposed to be safe there.

Little children are supposed to be safe everywhere

Little children are supposed to be safe everywhere

Not an expectation. The church is supposed to be and claims to be the 'lighthouse' amongst the depraved world. THAT is the expectation. If children were safe everywhere and the world were so wonderful there would be no need for a church. The children who were molested by priests were ONLY perpetrated by catholic priests, not 'everywhere.'

Last edited:
I am always amazed at the people who would have Christianity obliterated from the earth as an evil, but defend the horrors of islam. Now, I am amazed at the libs who jump in to defend the church, the roman catholic church. The same church whose priests have sexually molested countless children; the same church that carried out the Crusades; the same church that carried out the Inquisition; and the same church that laid down the laws of state that enabled the witch trials. Those are the things they always bring up to prove Christianity is evil as a whole. There wasn't a single protestant alive then. Yet, now they are defending the church that perpetrated those things and condemn the more fundamentalist and more moral view.

This is a bizarre thing given how badly they want to paint Christians as the biggest evil in the world. WTF? Why do they think people, other than the king who had his own personal agenda, broke from the catholic church to begin with? Because it was all holy and ethical? Oh HELL no. Before there was Martin Luther King, Jr. there was Martin Luther, the leader of the Protestant Reformation. Not that he is easy to find with the other one getting so much lip service. But some of you need to read up on the reasons for the Protestant Reformation. It came about largely due to the corruption amongst the priests and the pope.

The catholic church is the evil among Christians. Many others dared to leave it in times when it was treacherous to do so because of that evil. The catholic church will remain evil, even if that evil is currently low key now due to suppression of information, as long as the pope claims infallibility. The last pope was documented to have covered up for many child molestations.

LOS ANGELES — The future Pope Benedict XVI resisted pleas to defrock a California priest with a record of sexually molesting children, citing concerns including "the good of the universal church," according to a 1985 letter bearing his signature.

The correspondence, obtained by The Associated Press, is the strongest challenge yet to the Vatican's insistence that Benedict played no role in blocking the removal of pedophile priests during his years as head of the Catholic Church's doctrinal watchdog office.

The letter, signed by then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, was typed in Latin and is part of years of correspondence between the diocese of Oakland and the Vatican about the proposed defrocking of the Rev. Stephen Kiesle, who pleaded no contest to misdemeanors involving child molestation in 1978.

The Vatican confirmed Friday that it was Ratzinger's signature and said it was a typical form letter used in laicization cases. Attorney Jeffrey Lena said the matter proceeded "expeditiously, not by modern standards, but by those standards at the time," and that the bishop was to guard against further abuse.

Pope Benedict Stalled Child Molestation Case, 1985 Letter Shows

And still you defend them. You libs defend the most evil things from violent islam to the pope who covers up child molestation. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it.

Ratzinger should have been prosecuted. When he went on his little world jaunts I don't know why at least one country didn't arrest him and throw his ass in prison. He was complicit in those crimes.

Last edited:

Not nice to call this Pope, "poop".

I ain't even religious..but I'd still call him "The Pope".

You would probably give him a blow job too. Then he could share the enlightenment of herpes witih all the little children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back