Pope embraces man with boils!

"The poop"? An example of intentional disrespect or just latent hatred? Let it go lefties.

I'm not a leftie. But this is hypocrisy at its finest. The media is acting like he exposed himself to some great danger of infection when he did not. Nurses in hospitals every day would find themselves relieved to have only something like this to be exposed to.

PHOTOS: Pope Francis embraces disfigured man in St. Peter?s Square

Those aren't 'boils.' They are tumors. The man has neurofibromatosis. A boil is an infection. The poop was never in any danger.

Why does the press have to be so damned dishonest~!

I don't see any point in the article where they claim the man had "boils".

Unless you're counting some random lady's tweet as "the press".

From the article:

In the pope’s prayer over the man, many saw echoes of Jesus’s healing of the leper,

Leprosy is an infectious disease which can be contracted. This is nothing like Jesus' healing of the leper. Nor is it close to what nurses deal with every day.

It was posted on FB as boils, though. And I think it was dishonest both places.

Followers of the prophet mohammed authorize the stoning to death of women for minor alleged sexual violations and the haters of Christianity are outraged that a man with alleged boils embraced by the Pope was actually afflicted with cancer. Get some perspective.

Followers of the prophet mohammed authorize the stoning to death of women for minor alleged sexual violations and the haters of Christianity are outraged that a man with alleged boils embraced by the Pope was actually afflicted with cancer. Get some perspective.

Neurofibromatosis is not cancer. I don't give two shits who the pope embraces. The media should be honest about it. This man was in no way contagious. And this does not compare to leprosy.

Those aren't 'boils.' They are tumors. The man has neurofibromatosis. A boil is an infection. The poop was never in any danger.

It makes him look more compassioniate. The liberal press in his corner - that ought to be a wake up call in itself.

I am reading a book right now about the history of the Vatican and the persecution of the Jews, the Inquisitions, etc.. then it leads up to some statements made in the 80's by Catholic theologians, the Pope, etc. that are unfolding now I believe.

It is probably the most bone chilling book I have ever read on the subject and reads like a prophecy of where we are today. The man who wrote it is a secular Jew and he brings up history such as how the Vatican had Jews burned at the stake, how it buried thousands of witches alive for their sins.. He reminds me of a Joel Rosenberg but his writings are far greater, more eloquent, more prophetic in nature although it is written in the form of a journal. Very unusual.

I never knew some of the things I am reading now and he explains why he believes the Vatican could be planning its next holocaust even now.... the writings of his journal are from 1987 and end in 2002 although the book just came out recently. I have never read a more fascinating or accurate account of the history of what the Jews have suffered or the responsibility of the RCC for it in my life. The book is very interesting. I'm finding it hard to put down but it is too much to take in at one reading. I plan on writing a thread about it when I finish reading it.. his message is just too powerful to ignore.

- Jeri

Last edited:

It makes him look more compassioniate. The liberal press in his corner - that ought to be a wake up call in itself.

I am reading a book right now about the history of the Vatican and the persecution of the Jews, the Inquisitions, etc.. then it leads up to some statements made in the 80's by Catholic theologians, the Pope, etc. that are unfolding now I believe.

It is probably the most bone chilling book I have ever read on the subject and reads like a prophecy of where we are today. The man who wrote it is a secular Jew and he brings up history such as Jews burned at the stake, how the RCC buried witches alive for their sins.. He reminds me of a Joel Rosenberg but his writings are far greater, more eloquent, more prophetic in nature although it is written in the form of a journal. Very unusual.

I never knew some of the things I am reading now and he explains why he believes the Vatican could be planning its next holocaust even now.... the writings of his journal are from 1987 although the book just came out recently. I have never read a more fascinating or accurate account of the history of what the Jews have suffered or the responsibility of the RCC for it in my life. The book is very interesting. I'm finding it hard to put down but it is too much to take in at one reading. I plan on writing a thread about it when I finish reading it.. his message is just too powerful to ignore.

- Jeri

And that is my issue when someone brings up the witch trials or the crusades. No one from the US was involved in the crusades. And the colonies were under the British crown when the witch trials happened. A lot of people broke with the catholic church over things like that, but they are still waved over the heads of Christians when there is an abortion clinic bombed even if the case is never solved, which a lot of them aren't. I won't even discuss so called 'Christian terrorism' in the context of the crusades and witch trials. People were ignorant then, most couldn't read, and they were following orders of the Catholic church. And the pope didn't think a thing about murdering all the Knights Templar and taking their money. That was on Friday, October 13, 1307, no other explanation of that superstition is needed.

There is clear documented evidence that the last pope helped cover up child molestations before he became pope, and several people in Ireland were calling for him to be prosecuted. But he never was.

The Vatican has a VERY large library in the basement. I personally believe that it houses all the scrolls from the Library at Alexandria. I also believe that those documents would shed light on whatever past civilization was on earth BEFORE the Stone Age. But they will never see the light of day.

The Vatican is considered a country has diplomatic relations with the US. But you never hear the Christian haters on here bashing THAT little arrangement, now do you?

What is the book?

Over the centuries, the Catholic church has been one of the most oppressive governments on the face of the earth. Take a good look at the buildings with all their pillars and columns. They are government buildings. Not religious buildings. Even when Kennedy was president they wielded their power and got most of the visas for non Catholic missionaries denied. Betcha didn't know that!

Last edited:
Looks as if some folks are upset for the truth to come out, Sunshine. I have heard before that Sunshine is a natural disinfectant. I gather this is true in many forms. Very good reporting, Sunshine. Bravo... - Jeri

It is probably the most bone chilling book I have ever read on the subject and reads like a prophecy of where we are today. The man who wrote it is a secular Jew and he brings up history such as Jews burned at the stake, how the RCC buried witches alive for their sins.. He reminds me of a Joel Rosenberg but his writings are far greater, more eloquent, more prophetic in nature although it is written in the form of a journal. Very unusual.

I never knew some of the things I am reading now and he explains why he believes the Vatican could be planning its next holocaust even now.... the writings of his journal are from 1987 although the book just came out recently. I have never read a more fascinating or accurate account of the history of what the Jews have suffered or the responsibility of the RCC for it in my life. The book is very interesting. I'm finding it hard to put down but it is too much to take in at one reading. I plan on writing a thread about it when I finish reading it.. his message is just too powerful to ignore.

- Jeri

And that is my issue when someone brings up the witch trials or the crusades. No one from the US was involved in the crusades. And the colonies were under the British crown when the witch trials happened. But a lot of people broke with the catholic church over things like that, but they are still waved over the heads of Christians when there is an abortion clinic bombed even if the case is never solved, which a lot of them aren't. I won't even discuss so called 'Christian terrorism' in the context of the crusades and witch trials. People were ignorant then, most couldn't read, and they were following orders of the Catholic church.

There is clear documented evidence that the last pope helped cover up child molestations before he became pope, and several people in Ireland were calling for him to be prosecuted. But he never was.

The Vatican has a VERY large library in the basement. I personally believe that it houses all the scrolls from the Library at Alexandria. I also believe that those documents would shed light on whatever past civilization there was there BEFORE the Stone Age. But they will never see the light of day.

The Vatican is considered a country has had diplomatic relations with the US. But you never hear the Christian haters on here bashing THAT little arrangement, now do you?

Exactly! That is what this secular Jew writes about! He covers this matter of the Vatican being a country, many things I did not know - I was astounded to find out! He speaks of Michelangelo condemned for his diverging beliefs even though Michelangelo was a devout Catholic most of his life - they turned on him - in particular he says for daring to believe that one can commune with God without using the Catholic church as the medium. I am telling you this man exposes the entire charade while still being very tenderhearted towards those who inside its walls didn't know what was going on.......he does a brilliant job of separating the guilty from the innocent and gives no lee way to the hypocrites he sees in the evangelical movement either.....he has opened my eyes to the view of this world through the eye of a Jew. In fact, that is the title of the book. "Through the eye of a Jew". I do not even know if this secular Jew would see his book as a prophetic work but I cannot help but see him as a true visionary of our times. His book is an eye opener.

Last edited:

- Jeri

And that is my issue when someone brings up the witch trials or the crusades. No one from the US was involved in the crusades. And the colonies were under the British crown when the witch trials happened. But a lot of people broke with the catholic church over things like that, but they are still waved over the heads of Christians when there is an abortion clinic bombed even if the case is never solved, which a lot of them aren't. I won't even discuss so called 'Christian terrorism' in the context of the crusades and witch trials. People were ignorant then, most couldn't read, and they were following orders of the Catholic church.

The Vatican has a VERY large library in the basement. I personally believe that it houses all the scrolls from the Library at Alexandria. I also believe that those documents would shed light on whatever past civilization there was there BEFORE the Stone Age. But they will never see the light of day.

The Vatican is considered a country has had diplomatic relations with the US. But you never hear the Christian haters on here bashing THAT little arrangement, now do you?

Exactly! That is what this secular Jew writes about! He covers this matter of the Vatican being a country, many things I did not know - I was astounded to find out! He speaks of Michelangelo condemned for his diverging beliefs even though Michelangelo was a devout Catholic most of his life - they turned on him - in particular he says for daring to believe that one can commune with God without using the Catholic church as the medium. I am telling you this man exposes the entire charade while still being very tenderhearted towards those who inside its walls didn't know what was going on.......he does a brilliant job of separating the guilty from the innocent and gives no lee way to the hypocrites he sees in the evangelical movement either.....he has opened my eyes to the view of this world through the eye of a Jew. In fact, that is the title of the book. "Through the eye of a Jew". I do not even know if this secular Jew would see his book as a prophetic work but I cannot help but see him as a true visionary of our times. His book is an eye opener.

AND the Catholic church has more money than God.

:lol:

god wouldn't need money :lol:

I never knew the Witches were put on trial by the Vatican. I never knew that. I don't know why - perhaps I missed discussions on it. Perhaps it wasn't taught in school or it was taught in a higher grade level I missed - I don't know but I definitely was mistaken about who was responsible...

:lol:

god wouldn't need money :lol:

Of course not. But the Church sure does a lot of fund raising in His name.

Last edited:
I don't know, Sarah. I think this pope may very well turn out to be the most dangerous Pope in the history of the Vatican. After reading the first part of the book I'm reading I get the feeling we are in for something horrific coming out of the Vatican. Even now.. Time will tell. - Jeri

I don't know, Sarah. I think this pope may very well turn out to be the most dangerous Pope in the history of the Vatican. After reading the first part of the book I'm reading I get the feeling we are in for something horrific coming out of the Vatican. Even now.. Time will tell. - Jeri

What book are you reading? I need one, I'm on a waiting list for one at the library right now.

Forum List

Back