Pope embraces man with boils!

From where I'm sitting - an ultra-liberal agnostic - the most intense hatred and vitriol that I see towards religion comes not from atheists, but believers of other religions.

That is hilarious to me, particularly when it comes from someone like Sunshine, who is more devoted to feeling persecuted than any other poster I know.

Why do you s'pose that is?

I mean the hatred "christians" have for damn near everybody else.

As for religions -They all say the same thing: My god can beat up your god.

So you, too, are OK with priests using their power over little children to sexually abuse them. Groovy. You libs are just groovy. And you make me want to puke.

Don't do that.

Using a completely unrelated statement as evidence of whatever you're pissed about really does not help your case.

Especially since I have repeatedly spoken against the catholic church and slimy priests. In FACT, I posted a thread today in which I stated my belief that all pedophiles should be killed immediately after they're convicted.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/323324-we-need-special-laws-just-for-pedophiles.html

So you, too, are OK with priests using their power over little children to sexually abuse them. Groovy. You libs are just groovy. And you make me want to puke.

Don't do that.

Using a completely unrelated statement as evidence of whatever you're pissed about really does not help your case.

Especially since I have repeatedly spoken against the catholic church and slimy priests. In FACT, I posted a thread today in which I stated my belief that all pedophiles should be killed immediately after they're convicted.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/323324-we-need-special-laws-just-for-pedophiles.html

My bet is that "Sunshine" does not have the integrity to admit she lied.

Don't do that.

That's exactly what I meant by calling it a non sequitur -- a post she negged calling it "disgusting". When I inquired what was 'disgusting' about it she replied, just now, and I quote,

"Your defense of pedophiles."

:confused:

I'm starting to think she's genuinely unable to think, because that's fucking wacko. So far she's got me, Doc, Luddly and who knows who else pegged as "pedophiles" on the basis of nothing whatsoever.

Where's the evidence Sunshine? Let's see it. Let's see it right here and right now.

There oughta be a Sunshine law. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
This world doesn't need 'examples' like the catholic church has produced.

When my grandmas alzheimers got to be to much, we had to put her in a home.

During one of our visits, we found out that the local rc priest came and saw her daily.

As time went by, it got harder and harder to go see. I went from pretending to be her son to pretending to be her grandfather. Eventually all she could do was gibber like a baby.

and still the father visited her everyday.

so yeah, I cut the church some slack b/c I know they do good works

Well, you might want to work with some sexual abuse victims. Personally, I wouldn't trust a priest in the room with my grandma if she were alive.

Well moran, I was married to one and went to therapy with her.

So fuck you.

Hateful twat.

Don't do that.

That's exactly what I meant by calling it a non sequitur -- a post she negged calling it "disgusting". When I inquired what was 'disgusting' about it she replied, just now, and I quote,

"Your defense of pedophiles."

:confused:

I'm starting to think she's genuinely unable to think, because that's fucking wacko. So far she's got me, Doc, Luddly and who knows who else pegged as "pedophiles" on the basis of nothing whatsoever.

Where's the evidence Sunshine? Let's see it. Let's see it right here and right now.

There oughta be a Sunshine law. :eusa_hand:

Its a very dishonest tactic used by rw's all the time. You think you're discussing A and they come in, screeching and whining about B.

Its a lot like the "when did you stop kicking your dog" tactic.

d

When my grandmas alzheimers got to be to much, we had to put her in a home.

During one of our visits, we found out that the local rc priest came and saw her daily.

As time went by, it got harder and harder to go see. I went from pretending to be her son to pretending to be her grandfather. Eventually all she could do was gibber like a baby.

and still the father visited her everyday.

so yeah, I cut the church some slack b/c I know they do good works

Well, you might want to work with some sexual abuse victims. Personally, I wouldn't trust a priest in the room with my grandma if she were alive.

Well moran, I was married to one and went to therapy with her.

So fuck you.

Hateful twat.

So you are a rescuer. And still you defend that vile institution.

OK, Dr. Porkchop et. al. I'm going to fold. I'm a hater. I hate that little children get their lives ruined by a vile, corrupt, money and power grabbing institution. I hate what their lives are like after having been systematically perpetrated by the very ones they have been told can be trusted. And I've seen it all. Kudos to those who get past it and 'forgive.' But I can tell you that the term 'forgive' doesn't generally cut it with an abuse victim. They need closure, peace, safety. I am always just floored at the people who decide to strut out on the side of the perp, usually actually blaming the victim. Countless lives have been ruined by the not so holy fathers. They all should be put in prison including the last poop. And that is a euphemism for the piece of shit that someone who would cover for pedophiles is.

And now, I'm out of this thread. When you all get in your, bu....bu....bu... mode about pedophiles you make me nauseous. Not a feeling I care to have on an ongoing basis. Carry on. Praise the bastards. Be an accessory to systematic institution wide child abuse. I feel sorry for the children you come in contact with, particularly if one comes to you for help.

Last edited:
You're an irrational bigot. Let a little "sunshine" into that dark, empty room you call a mind.

OK, Dr. Porkchop et. al. I'm going to fold. I'm a hater. I hate that little children get their lives ruined by a vile, corrupt, money and power grabbing institution. I hate what their lives are like after having been systematically perpetrated by the very ones they have been told can be trusted. And I've seen it all. Kudos to those who get past it and 'forgive.' But I can tell you that the term 'forgive' doesn't generally cut it with an abuse victim. They need closure, peace, safety. I am always just floored at the people who decide to strut out on the side of the perp, usually actually blaming the victim. Countless lives have been ruined by the not so holy fathers. They all should be put in prison including the last poop. And that is a euphemism for the piece of shit that someone who would cover for pedophiles is.

And now, I'm out of this thread. When you all get in your, bu....bu....bu... mode about pedophiles you make me nauseous. Not a feeling I care to have on an ongoing basis. Carry on. Praise the bastards. Be an accessory to systematic institution wide child abuse. I feel sorry for the children you come in contact with, particularly if one comes to you for help.

What a heaping steam of complete utter bullshit.

Nobody in this thread in any way defended pedophilia and you know it. That's why you came up empty and can't show the evidence. Myself, I never even so much as made reference to it. Get thee and the voices in thy head to a freaking psychiatrist. Because based on what I see here I'd leave a child with anyone else here before I'd entrust it to a hate-soaked heart like yours for two minutes.

Last edited:
PHOTOS: Pope Francis embraces disfigured man in St. Peter?s Square

Those aren't 'boils.' They are tumors. The man has neurofibromatosis. A boil is an infection. The poop was never in any danger.

Why does the press have to be so damned dishonest~!
To the average person on the street it might as well be boils.

The man looks hideous, looking at the picture is making my skin crawl.

I bet that that is how he is treated by just about EVERYONE he comes in to contact with.

Yet, we have a Pope who has the stones to not only go near him, but to embrace him and kiss him.

It's a big a deal, no matter HOW loud or unnecessarily you shrill.

The point isn't about the contagiousness of the disease, it's about optics.

And this Pope looks good in the public eye.

This is coming from someone who is no fan of the Pope or Roman Catholicism.

Forum List

Back