Pop

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
India, with a still rapidly growing population is getting nervous. BJP leader Singh has proposed stripping families with more than two children of voting rights. How's that for disenfranchisement?

Union minister's population control idea: Strip voting rights of couples with more than two children

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world the population is aging rapidly and with significant consequences.

There are now more people over age 65 than under five—what that means

Time to prepare for a reality too many have ignored for too long.

Each person has 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, 16 great great grandparents etc.. At this rate the population will reach zero in a few more generations.

India, with a still rapidly growing population is getting nervous. BJP leader Singh has proposed stripping families with more than two children of voting rights. How's that for disenfranchisement?

Union minister's population control idea: Strip voting rights of couples with more than two children

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world the population is aging rapidly and with significant consequences.

Most powerful plea I have ever heard or read in favour of outlawing abortion!

Thank You!!!

Maybe the earth will have a chance to recover with humans hurting her.

Yawn, more AT&T Customer Service Representatives......

Yawn, more AT&T Customer Service Representatives......

???

What to do? Solyent Green?

What to do? Solyent Green?

How would that help with a declining population?

And what does the act of stripping families with more than two children of their voting rights supposed to accomplish ? Is it supposed to work as some sort of incentive to slow down the birthrate in an over populated society with no end in sight ? Gotta start somewhere right ?

So it probably don't stop with just the voting rights being lost, so once lose that right, it probably spirals into the loss of other rights just as well. Not sure what kind of programs India has for the poor, but it must be good seeings how many poor they have in that country. Some of the videos of it all are unbelievable.

...where I work, we have about 30% ''foreign'' ''immigrants''..some have been here for years but I can't understand them much at all!!!!
..I went out to a buffet restaurant yesterday and felt I was in a foreign country!!
one family of about 8 never spoke English.....

And what does the act of stripping families with more than two children of their voting rights supposed to accomplish ? Is it supposed to work as some sort of incentive to slow down the birthrate....?

That seems to be the idea. Hard to believe anyone could miss the disaster China's population control law turned out to be.

...where I work, we have about 30% ''foreign'' ''immigrants''..some have been here for years but I can't understand them much at all!!!!
..I went out to a buffet restaurant yesterday and felt I was in a foreign country!!

Wow. Did that family in the restaurant know they were causing you so much trauma?

Wow. Did that family in the restaurant know they were causing you so much trauma?
....you would have to be a dumbass to not know more workers = higher prices-lower wages...higher taxes-for schools especially--over crowded schools
...I've linked many times how the immigrant capital of the US--California--is the most expensive to live in with over crowded schools--and CA is near the bottom fourth of people living in poverty
...NYork is also expensive with mucho immigrants
....you need to wake up

plus all the tax $$$$$ that go to immigration/etc
.....PLUS our jobs are going overseas--DOUBLE FKD!!! ---so workers come here and jobs go there!!! DUH

Forum List

Back