Pop

...where I work, we have about 30% ''foreign'' ''immigrants''..some have been here for years but I can't understand them much at all!!!!
..I went out to a buffet restaurant yesterday and felt I was in a foreign country!!
one family of about 8 never spoke English.....

Wow. Did that family in the restaurant know they were causing you so much trauma?
....you would have to be a dumbass to not know more workers = higher prices-lower wages...higher taxes-for schools especially--over crowded schools.....

Hmm...immigrants from India are crowding American schools? Really? Indian immigrants generally come here as trained professionals, not to pick lettuce.

...where I work, we have about 30% ''foreign'' ''immigrants''..some have been here for years but I can't understand them much at all!!!!
..I went out to a buffet restaurant yesterday and felt I was in a foreign country!!

Wow. Did that family in the restaurant know they were causing you so much trauma?
plus all the tax $$$$$ that go to immigration/etc...

What specific tax $$$$$?

Northern Virginia/DC is like that--convenience stores, gas stations and restaurants mostly owned operated and staffed by people for whom English is a second language....or third.....you get used to it after awhile. I tell people to give themselves 3 months to start understanding them and after about 6 months you won't think twice about it.

....you would have to be a dumbass to not know more workers = higher prices-lower wages...higher taxes-for schools especially--over crowded schools.....

Hmm...immigrants from India are crowding American schools? Really? Indian immigrants generally come here as trained professionals, not to pick lettuce.
The only thing aggravating me with the Indian immigrants coming here from that part of the world, is that our government by my understanding gave them tax breaks and incentives to open and run businesses that regular American starter up folks couldn't get.

Then as I am told, that they actually run some sort of mafia style network that allows them to work under an assumed name that was on their visa..... This is where the businesses owned ,are run under that name. The businesses are then supported by the network that has been created. It has been a highly effective strategy aided and abedded by our government incentives given them it seems, and it has allowed them to amass great wealth in this country over time. They go back to India for months at the time visiting is also what I have been told. Maybe to invest or bank their money there ???

If you are an American youth today, then you are looked at as a piece of crap by your own countrymen who have done you this way.

Welcome to the land of the new immigrants, where the American of old is fast becoming the minority and/or a stranger in their own land.

What specific tax $$$$$?
Tax incentives, taxpayer programs etc ??

What specific tax $$$$$?

Such as?

What specific tax $$$$$?

Such as?
My tax dollars being used as incentives or safety nets for the establishment of these foriegners to be held up until a foothold is gained.

What specific tax $$$$$?

Such as?
My tax dollars being used as incentives or safety nets for the establishment of these foriegners to be held up until a foothold is gained.

Got a link to some program or such?

What specific tax $$$$$?

Such as?

Just told you, my tax dollars for one, and don't play dumb, as you know good and well what the government has done, and the programs that help and incentivize immigrants to come here and participate. College exchange programs is another, but that one is ok. Education I'm not against ever, but there are alot of things out there that are just wrong. When we see a president saying out of his own mouth that "these people are just doing the jobs Americans won't do", then we have a traitor among us.

What specific tax $$$$$?

Such as?

Just told you, my tax dollars for one, and don't play dumb, as you know good and well what the government has done, and the programs that help and incentivize immigrants to come here and participate. College exchange programs is another, but that one is ok. Education I'm not against ever, but there are alot of things out there that are just wrong. When we see a president saying out of his own mouth that "these people are just doing the jobs Americans won't do", then we have a traitor among us.

Got a link to some program, or law or such?

Such as?

Nope, don't need any because you already know of the ones I speak of (maybe). Playing dumb in front of the audience isn't helpful to you if that is your game now, because of course others here know the truths about it all. Oh wait, but I'm the dummy for not getting documents/links for something you already know. Well alrighty then.

Your thing is protecting the people of color from the mean oh white people for whom if question anything about anything, then here you come flying in with your cape to save the day. LOL.

Such as?

Which Foreign Aid Programs Work? The U.S. Runs A Test — But Won't Talk About It

India, with a still rapidly growing population is getting nervous. BJP leader Singh has proposed stripping families with more than two children of voting rights. How's that for disenfranchisement?

Union minister's population control idea: Strip voting rights of couples with more than two children

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world the population is aging rapidly and with significant consequences.

There are now more people over age 65 than under five—what that means

Time to prepare for a reality too many have ignored for too long.
And what does the act of stripping families with more than two children of their voting rights supposed to accomplish ? Is it supposed to work as some sort of incentive to slow down the birthrate in an over populated society with no end in sight ? Gotta start somewhere right ?

So it probably don't stop with just the voting rights being lost, so once lose that right, it probably spirals into the loss of other rights just as well. Not sure what kind of programs India has for the poor, but it must be good seeings how many poor they have in that country. Some of the videos of it all are unbelievable.
Not my country, not my problem. What are we doing for the poor in this country? Oh, wait, we're importing even more poor, but these poor people are a protected class given special consideration before any indigenous poor. I guess our indigenous poor just don't want a better life as much as the new bunch does.

Nope, don't need any because you already know of the ones I speak of (maybe). ...

Oh, is that how logical discourse works, Professor?

What specific tax $$$$$?
hahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!??????????
5.7 BILLION$
....PLUS the many embassies that process immigrants/refugees/''asylum'' fakers/etc cost tax payer $$$
many in Mexico alone-why SO MANY in Mexico???!!!
U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Mexico
applying and becoming a US citizen
etc
Fact Sheets

What specific tax $$$$$?
!!!!??????
you must be ignorant and/or to gullible on the subject:
US tax $$$ go to pay for all kind of dumbass '''immigrant''' crap
translators for schools !!!!!!
In 2010, to better serve this [ immigrant ] population, the Syracuse City school District created a new position — nationality workers — to serve as a bridge between new immigrant communities and the schools.
He helps immigrant parents communicate with English-speaking teachers and district officials and ensures that parents have an opportunity to be heard.
Schools are under federal pressure to translate for immigrant parents

What specific tax $$$$$?
hahahahahha--they waste tax $$$$ to INVESTIGATE when AMericans don't help immigrants communicate--this is DUMB
so they come here --can't speak English and it's OUR fault!!!!!!?????

districts when it comes to providing language access. While it struggles, at times, to meet its obligations, districts in other cities and states have fared worse. Dozens have been investigated by the Office of Civil Rights or the Department of Justice in recent years following complaints that they did not provide

Forum List

Back