Pop

...where I work, we have about 30% ''foreign'' ''immigrants''..some have been here for years but I can't understand them much at all!!!!
..I went out to a buffet restaurant yesterday and felt I was in a foreign country!!
one family of about 8 never spoke English.....

Wow. Did that family in the restaurant know they were causing you so much trauma?
plus all the tax $$$$$ that go to immigration/etc...

What specific tax $$$$$?
“Providing an interpreter is a fundamental responsibility of a district when they have children or parents who do not speak English
.....my mother-in-law's family never got a translator/etc --they learned on their own when they came here in the 50s

...where I work, we have about 30% ''foreign'' ''immigrants''..some have been here for years but I can't understand them much at all!!!!
..I went out to a buffet restaurant yesterday and felt I was in a foreign country!!

Wow. Did that family in the restaurant know they were causing you so much trauma?
....you would have to be a dumbass to not know more workers = higher prices-lower wages...higher taxes-for schools especially--over crowded schools.....

Hmm...immigrants from India are crowding American schools? Really? Indian immigrants generally come here as trained professionals, not to pick lettuce.
you know we are talking about ALL immigrants--you fail
don't try your dumbshit here

....you would have to be a dumbass to not know more workers = higher prices-lower wages...higher taxes-for schools especially--over crowded schools.....

Hmm...immigrants from India are crowding American schools? Really? Indian immigrants generally come here as trained professionals, not to pick lettuce.

You didn’t read the links, huh?

we spend MASSIVE amounts of $$$$ on immigration
are you playing dumb or are you just dumb?

...not to mention governmental services such as DMV/Licenses/etc have to hire MORE workers to handle MORE workloads

we spend MASSIVE amounts of $$$$ on immigration
are you playing dumb or are you just dumb?

Enumerate it specifically.

Someone is confusing legal and illegal immigration again.

Someone is also completely ignoring the thread topic as well.

India, with a still rapidly growing population is getting nervous. BJP leader Singh has proposed stripping families with more than two children of voting rights. How's that for disenfranchisement?

Union minister's population control idea: Strip voting rights of couples with more than two children

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world the population is aging rapidly and with significant consequences.

There are now more people over age 65 than under five—what that means

Time to prepare for a reality too many have ignored for too long.

What to do? Solyent Green?

How would that help with a declining population?

I have no answer, which is why I prefaced my first question before the second question. I have two sons, and two grandsons.- I've done my part.

India, with a still rapidly growing population is getting nervous. BJP leader Singh has proposed stripping families with more than two children of voting rights. How's that for disenfranchisement?

Union minister's population control idea: Strip voting rights of couples with more than two children

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world the population is aging rapidly and with significant consequences.

I have no answer, which is why I prefaced my first question before the second question. I have two sons, and two grandsons.- I've done my part.

Looks like it's up to them now.

plus all the tax $$$$$ that go to immigration/etc...

What specific tax $$$$$?
hahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!??????????
5.7 BILLION$...

How specifically does that break down?

... the many embassies that process immigrants/refugees/''asylum'' fakers/etc cost tax payer $$$......

Oh, is that the only function of embassies?
you asked --I provided
1. OBVIOUSLY they have to hire more workers for the HUGE number of Immigrants/asylum fakers/etc
..PLUS the workers NOT in the embassies processing information/''paperwork''/etc
2. why so MANY Mexican consulates/embassy??!!!

... the many embassies that process immigrants/refugees/''asylum'' fakers/etc cost tax payer $$$......

you asked --I provided
1. OBVIOUSLY they have to hire more workers for the HUGE number of Immigrants/asylum fakers/etc
..PLUS the workers NOT in the embassies processing information/''paperwork''/etc

You don't want people to apply to enter the US legally? Are you saying you support illegal immigration?

you asked --I provided

You don't want people to apply to enter the US legally? Are you saying you support illegal immigration?
need to cut legal and illegal immigration
I've posted the MANY sensible reasons why on many other threads

you asked --I provided

So, you are un-American and part of the problem of illegal immigration. Bad combo.

you asked --I provided

So, you are un-American and part of the problem of illegal immigration. Bad combo.
....there is a recent thread on the left/yours/Dem idiotic logic

you asked --I provided

you asked--I provided--now you post dumbshit because you can't argue with facts/logic
...my statements are truth --that's why

Looks like it's up to them now.

Yep.

you asked --I provided

you asked--I provided--now you post dumbshit because you can't argue with facts/logic
...my statements are truth --that's why
He begged me to post a link, so finally I did.

CRICKETS !!!!!!

Forum List

Back