Left Wingers admit that criminals vote Democrat

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
In Tennessee, Jim Crow is alive and well. The state’s felony disenfranchisement voter-suppression regime is living proof.

Felony disenfranchisement has long been a stain on our democracy. The practice, a destructive backlash against Black voting power, strips the freedom to vote from Americans if they have a past felony conviction.

Felony disenfranchisement laws worked as designed, carrying racial discrimination in the criminal legal system into our democracy to silence Black voters. And these laws still serve that purpose today, stripping Black citizens of the freedom to vote at more than three times the rate of the general population nationwide.

Comment:
The Crazy Democrat Cult is admitting that criminals vote Democrat.
The Crazy Democrat Cult is also admitting that Blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes.
One very easy way to avoid losing your right to vote is to not commit crimes.
It seems very reasonable to me.
It is not "disenfranchisement voter-suppression".

In Tennessee, Jim Crow is alive and well. The state’s felony disenfranchisement voter-suppression regime is living proof.

Felony disenfranchisement has long been a stain on our democracy. The practice, a destructive backlash against Black voting power, strips the freedom to vote from Americans if they have a past felony conviction.

Felony disenfranchisement laws worked as designed, carrying racial discrimination in the criminal legal system into our democracy to silence Black voters. And these laws still serve that purpose today, stripping Black citizens of the freedom to vote at more than three times the rate of the general population nationwide.

Comment:
The Crazy Democrat Cult is also admitting that Blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes.

Every Felon that I know of around here are MAGAts.

Comment:
Democrats also think that Blacks can't operate a computer or get proper I.D.

Do you know just how stupid you are sounding?
the story is about how the Democrats are saying that the Republicans are suppressing the votes of criminals, and you are saying that the Republicans are the criminals.....soooo lol

the story is about how the Democrats are saying that the Republicans are suppressing the votes of criminals, and you are saying that the Republicans are the criminals.....soooo lol

The story is made up. And the reason that the Felons around here are Republicans is because this is a deep red part of the state. I imagine in the Deep Blue areas, the felons would be primarily democrats. But since felons lie out their asses, we will never know.

Now, MAGAt, get back under that rock from whence you came.

Comment:
A Document for Spin Doctors

It's right in your sacred-cow Constitution if SCROTUS becomes Leftist again. One amendment talks about "servitude," and another defines servitude as imprisonment.

Comment:
Mmmm...I guess those 800-1000 1/6 insurrectionists aren’t voting this go ‘round?

Forum List

Back