Poor, poor uppity black women

I don't see any racism. Beautiful, educated black women. Their prospects for finding a husband in their socio-economic situation is gloomy. What is racist about that? :confused:

The fact that they are saying that they have no prospects for marriage because black men, in general, are allergic to marriage, shows that they are only willing to marry within the black race. If a white woman would say that, she would be considered a racist. Those beautiful, semi-intelligent women would have no problem finding a decent man if they were open to men of other races, only one admitted to even talking to a caucasian. I used the term uppity to drag out the jerks that would never see racism coming from black people, predictably they came out throwing the racist accusations towards me, it was great for a laugh.:razz: It worked as it always does.
If their attitudes were different, I would have loved to have dated any of those women in the video. Especially the one that assumed that white guys weren't asking her out because they wouldn't want to bring them home to their parents. My parents wouldn't have had anything to say except to ask me if I was happy. Her parents, on the other hand, may have had a problem with my cracker self....... ask the Bass or 52nd Street.

They lived in Atlanta. It is possible that a parent's reaction there might be quite different from another area of the country. Many of the parents and grandparents were exposed to harsh prejudice throughout their lives and I don't think they would want their children to have problems, or their grandchildren to have problems because their parents were of two different races. It's more acceptable in some areas of the country than others.

Hilarious video about racist asshole black women. Gee, I really feel for them.

That was a pretty good video. Two things:

1. Few quality black men are available. The guy is right: "There are so many African American men missing and absent in the family" and "Black men were not taught the principles of manhood." Living in the South, I see this everyday. The government is partly responsible for this, but black men have to take the bulk of the blame.
2. Until black men get their act together, these "upscale" black women need to marry a man outside their race (as was briefly mentioned).

arkansas is only considered in the south by yankees

1. Few quality black men are available. The guy is right: "There are so many African American men missing and absent in the family" and "Black men were not taught the principles of manhood." Living in the South, I see this everyday. The government is partly responsible for this, but black men have to take the bulk of the blame.
2. Until black men get their act together, these "upscale" black women need to marry a man outside their race (as was briefly mentioned).

arkansas is only considered in the south by yankees

and Missourians..

I don't see any racism. Beautiful, educated black women. Their prospects for finding a husband in their socio-economic situation is gloomy. What is racist about that? :confused:

The fact that they are saying that they have no prospects for marriage because black men, in general, are allergic to marriage, shows that they are only willing to marry within the black race. If a white woman would say that, she would be considered a racist. Those beautiful, semi-intelligent women would have no problem finding a decent man if they were open to men of other races, only one admitted to even talking to a caucasian. I used the term uppity to drag out the jerks that would never see racism coming from black people, predictably they came out throwing the racist accusations towards me, it was great for a laugh.:razz: It worked as it always does.
If their attitudes were different, I would have loved to have dated any of those women in the video. Especially the one that assumed that white guys weren't asking her out because they wouldn't want to bring them home to their parents. My parents wouldn't have had anything to say except to ask me if I was happy. Her parents, on the other hand, may have had a problem with my cracker self....... ask the Bass or 52nd Street.

They lived in Atlanta. It is possible that a parent's reaction there might be quite different from another area of the country. Many of the parents and grandparents were exposed to harsh prejudice throughout their lives and I don't think they would want their children to have problems, or their grandchildren to have problems because their parents were of two different races. It's more acceptable in some areas of the country than others.

Yea, those southern people are soooo racist........... more bigotry coming from a Northern resident that assumes that all of the southern states are filled with KKK loving, cornbread eating white trash. I have lived in the south for 35 years of my 55, I had never seen anything having to do with the KKK until I moved to Denver where they organized in their goofy costumes on the Capital steps every year for MLK day and Hitler's birthday.

My parents were from South Louisiana(about 20 miles from the Gulf) and would have welcomed any woman of any race that I cared for.

Typical White male racist rationalization. If the black man is not around, just try one of us "white men", which is what the the system wants. And the main reason why black men are first fired,last hired by the white racist system. Which wants to blaime black men for a
situation that is caused by a racists white male dominated system.

yea yea... it's a white man's fault your jungle knuckle asses rob liquor stores instead of achieve advanced degrees. SURE.

:thup:

when in doubt, blame whitey. It's easier than STAYING IN SCHOOL. Don't you know that whitey also forces your dick into the twat of future baby mammas too? Of COURSE those white devils spark the fucking lighter and tip the flame to a crack pipe too. BLAME WHITEY!

The majority of the system is run by Whitey, not blacks asshole, get that through your head.
Blacks do not control who gets fired or hired. This is the fact you fail to accept.

Even when you get 98% of your people get together to vote in a pretend black guy, y'all get screwed. Have you seen all the white people that he has appointed? Your leader has a white man's hand up his ass (Soros) manipulating everything he does.

Africa is 100% controlled by blacks, how's that continent doing? I'll bet you a mess of collared greens that you still blame Africa's miserable state on whites.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Yea, those southern people are soooo racist........... more bigotry coming from a Northern resident that assumes that all of the southern states are filled with KKK loving, cornbread eating white trash. I have lived in the south for 35 years of my 55, I had never seen anything having to do with the KKK until I moved to Denver where they organized in their goofy costumes on the Capital steps every year for MLK day and Hitler's birthday.

My parents were from South Louisiana(about 20 miles from the Gulf) and would have welcomed any woman of any race that I cared for.

Notice I said "It is possible...."?

I said that some of their parents or grandparents might still be distrusting of a mixed marriage. Gee, even MY parents would probably be against it! Older people have lived through the worst of the race problems. It's not so easy for them to change their opinions.

"Living in the South". Fuck you. Racism permeated the Midwest as well. I don't want to hear the shit. The worst racists I've ever met in my life were from Kansas and Nebraska and the only time the Klan had credibility with the US government it was headquartered in Indiana.

You people need to get a class in history and I mean REAL history ... not the bullshit crap the left pushes.

Typical White male racist rationalization. If the black man is not around, just try one of us "white men", which is what the the system wants. And the main reason why black men are first fired,last hired by the white racist system. Which wants to blaime black men for a
situation that is caused by a racists white male dominated system.

yea yea... it's a white man's fault your jungle knuckle asses rob liquor stores instead of achieve advanced degrees. SURE.

:thup:

when in doubt, blame whitey. It's easier than STAYING IN SCHOOL. Don't you know that whitey also forces your dick into the twat of future baby mammas too? Of COURSE those white devils spark the fucking lighter and tip the flame to a crack pipe too. BLAME WHITEY!

The majority of the system is run by Whitey, not blacks asshole, get that through your head.
Blacks do not control who gets fired or hired. This is the fact you fail to accept.

Shut up, dickhead. You're as racist as the Grand Wizard.

Blacks DO control who gets hired and fired via pussy-ass, apologetic whites.

Next ....

Another problem for upwardly mobile black women is that upwardly mobile black men marry white women

There is a reason black men don't stick around. Evolutionarily, they're programmed to fuck and run, and repeat. Not blacks' fault, not whites' fault, not the KKK's fault, not the NAACP's fault.

Nature's fault.

Best solution is to separate the races.

It'll prevent blacks from being held to standards they can't meet, and it'll prevent whites from paying for the difference.

m'k?

The reason white guys are intimidated by black women is because the average black male penis is larger than the average white male penis, and white males are not comfortable whipping it out in the presence of women who will likely make that comparison.

On the other hand, they're thrilled to death to find Asian Women who will compare the average white penis to the average asian-sized penis.

I'd love to find a Chinese Midget Lady: Please PM if you know any.:(

"Living in the South". Fuck you. Racism permeated the Midwest as well. I don't want to hear the shit. The worst racists I've ever met in my life were from Kansas and Nebraska and the only time the Klan had credibility with the US government it was headquartered in Indiana.

You people need to get a class in history and I mean REAL history ... not the bullshit crap the left pushes.

What does racism have to do with my post? :cuckoo: The South has a large black population, especially where I live, which was the reason for my comment.

Too much Egg Nog, eh?

You state that as FACT? On what basis?

MOST blacks in Atlanta aren't from Atlanta. I've lived here since 1968, so I think I can speak with some authority. Certainly more than you.

Atlanta has become (in recent years) a "black mecca" that attracts blacks from all over this country. Hells bells, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Tyler Perry, Bobby Brown have all moved here.....the list is long, long, long of blacks who transplanted to Atlanta--both famous and not famouse. Those are *just the famous ones*. That doesn't count the regular Jamal's and Taquesha's who've moved here from elsewhere.

Your assumption that all blacks in Atlanta are descended from long-lines of black Atlantans who were subjected to Jim Crow type discrimination couldn't be more off and wrong if you'd tried to be wrong on purpose.

Come on down, visit with us--and ride Marta while you're here. Visit Cumberland Mall, that's a don't miss place for seeing and being seen (and shot) amongst young black Atlanta. You'll see what I'm talking about.....

:eusa_doh:

MOST blacks in Atlanta aren't from Atlanta. I've lived here since 1968, so I think I can speak with some authority. Certainly more than you.

Atlanta has become (in recent years) a "black mecca" that attracts blacks from all over this country. Hells bells, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Tyler Perry, Bobby Brown have all moved here.....the list is long, long, long of blacks who transplanted to Atlanta--both famous and not famouse. Those are *just the famous ones*. That doesn't count the regular Jamal's and Taquesha's who've moved here from elsewhere.

Your assumption that all blacks in Atlanta are descended from long-lines of black Atlantans who were subjected to Jim Crow type discrimination couldn't be more off and wrong if you'd tried to be wrong on purpose.

Come on down, visit with us--and ride Marta while you're here. Visit Cumberland Mall, that's a don't miss place for seeing and being seen (and shot) amongst young black Atlanta. You'll see what I'm talking about.....

Again, somewho who can't read. I said "IT IS POSSIBLE..." Aside from that, there are a lot of black parents, many in the south, who don't like interracial marriage.

Incidentally, don't send me nasty messages. And as far as Atlanta goes, I had been there many times in the 60's--before "equality"--when they had separate drinking fountains, rest rooms, couldn't eat in many restaurants or stay in some hotels, etc. Not just Atlanta, it was throughout the south, even DC. So if I can remember all of this discrimination, I'm sure any black parent could.

Last edited:

Again, somewho who can't read. I said "IT IS POSSIBLE..." Aside from that, there are a lot of black parents, many in the south, who don't like interracial marriage.

Incidentally, don't send me nasty messages. And as far as Atlanta goes, I had been there many times in the 60's--before "equality"--when they had separate drinking fountains, rest rooms, couldn't eat in many restaurants or stay in some hotels, etc. Not just Atlanta, it was throughout the south, even DC. So if I can remember all of this discrimination, I'm sure any black parent could.

Even DC, no shit. Blacks have been discriminated against all over the world, discriminated against in the South, the middle and the Northern states of this country. People in the North love to place it all on the south in an effort to feel better about themselves, bullshit! It gets very boring to listen to elitist assholes from northern sections of our country constantly belittling another section of America. My favorites are the dip shits from places like Maine who have a 96% white population who try to tell the rest of us how we are suppose to act.

Wasn't New York Police that sodomized a black prisoner a couple of years ago and killed an unarmed groom after his wedding? He was black too, wasn't he? How about the extremely blue California? How many times did the L.A. police hit the twice tazered Rodney King with batons? Should we assume that overwhelmingly blue states are really where the racist reside?

Even DC, no shit. Blacks have been discriminated against all over the world, discriminated against in the South, the middle and the Northern states of this country. People in the North love to place it all on the south in an effort to feel better about themselves, bullshit! It gets very boring to listen to elitist assholes from northern sections of our country constantly belittling another section of America. My favorites are the dip shits from places like Maine who have a 96% white population who try to tell the rest of us how we are suppose to act.

Wasn't New York Police that sodomized a black prisoner a couple of years ago and killed an unarmed groom after his wedding? He was black too, wasn't he? How about the extremely blue California? How many times did the L.A. police hit the twice tazered Rodney King with batons? Should we assume that overwhelmingly blue states are really where the racist reside?

You're probably right, although in the 60's there was more press about what was going on in the South because everything was so separate even down to the schools. I remember in DC the want ads were broken down by color and sex--"help wanted white men", "help wanted white women", "help wanted colored men" and "help wanted colored women". The colored jobs consisted of laborers, dishwashers, cleaning, etc. Also the swimming pools were segregated.

You're probably right, although in the 60's there was more press about what was going on in the South because everything was so separate even down to the schools. I remember in DC the want ads were broken down by color and sex--"help wanted white men", "help wanted white women", "help wanted colored men" and "help wanted colored women". The colored jobs consisted of laborers, dishwashers, cleaning, etc. Also the swimming pools were segregated.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back