Poor, poor uppity black women

I got your number! You don't want harmony between Blacks and Whites you want Discord! You want Black people to RISE up against the White establishment. You want the Whiteys to feel the rage of the people they have held down for so long. Am I right?

I wasn't talking terrorism. I was saying that our lives on this planet being protected is more important than whether one race is with another race. I hope you never have to be on Judge Judy!!

Somebody is reaching! These women never said that they wouldn't date white men, they used criteria such as height and status, but never once mentioned that they weren't willing to date outside their race.

I wasn't talking terrorism. I was saying that our lives on this planet being protected is more important than whether one race is with another race. I hope you never have to be on Judge Judy!!

This is one thread on a message board, who gives a shit about it? Go discuss whatever you want to discuss on a thread you start........ on whatever subject you want.

Somebody is reaching! These women never said that they wouldn't date white men, they used criteria such as height and status, but never once mentioned that they weren't willing to date outside their race.

Yea right, you have to have it stated for you, are you really that naive? They didn't have to say that they wouldn't date a white guy, the fact that they are feeling hopeless without any hope of getting married says it all. They are intelligent women, they know very well how little chance they have of an actual marriage to a black man, why do you think they are upset? If they wouldn't be against the idea of marrying outside their race, they wouldn't have a problem, they would probably be happily married by now.

I have questioned over a dozen black men and women at work about what they think about the Tiger Woods story. Every one of them, including the women, think that it isn't any big deal...... that it's typical. It's not typical in my world, why is it so typical in theirs? If Tiger was a woman, he would be called a whore.

Yea right, you have to have it stated for you, are you really that naive? They didn't have to say that they wouldn't date a white guy, the fact that they are feeling hopeless without any hope of getting married says it all. They are intelligent women, they know very well how little chance they have of an actual marriage to a black man, why do you think they are upset? If they wouldn't be against the idea of marrying outside their race, they wouldn't have a problem, they would probably be happily married by now.

I have questioned over a dozen black men and women at work about what they think about the Tiger Woods story. Every one of them, including the women, think that it isn't any big deal...... that it's typical. It's not typical in my world, why is it so typical in theirs? If Tiger was a woman, he would be called a whore.

Maybe it's b/c white guys don't approach them, have you ever thought of that? The one lady even stated that white men usually don't ask her out. Are you a white guy...if so, have you ever asked a black woman out? I'll ask that of all the white guys here.

Look, you're probably still a virgin so I won't burst the ignorant little bubble you seem to inhabit, m'k?......I never said WOMEN get "hung up" (punny BTW), I said average white MEN see it as an obsticle to dating Black Wimmins who they THINK would find them.......smaller than the average Black Male

We need to start a poll to settle our speculative differences.

Probably a good idea to keep it anonymous

:rofl:

go ahead and get back to your xbox, lil guy. You hardly speak for "Average white men" any more than you do women. Especially since you seem to think that women would drop everything else that is going right in a relationship for some speculated 2 more inches.

Go ahead and make a poll, noobster. You might discover more than you can twitter from your gamertag.

:lol:

:thup:

:rolleyes:

Pride in Discussion Board Post Count is always inversely proportioned to Quality of Life.

Guessing you don't have one.

Maybe you'd be better served by making those guesses after you pause your MW2 game, kiddo.

Hilarious video about racist asshole black women. Gee, I really feel for them.

That was a pretty good video. Two things:

1. Few quality black men are available. The guy is right: "There are so many African American men missing and absent in the family" and "Black men were not taught the principles of manhood." Living in the South, I see this everyday. The government is partly responsible for this, but black men have to take the bulk of the blame.
2. Until black men get their act together, these "upscale" black women need to marry a man outside their race (as was briefly mentioned).

This is just what the racist system wants, black women to marry outside of their race, thus
destroying the black race. This all part of the larger conspiracy of the ultimate destruction of the black race.

LOL...Yeah, like the black race isn't doing anything to destroy itself. It's the black race, moron, that is breeding bastards at the 70% rate here and God knows at what rate in other parts of the world.

But that's okay. Carry on with the black victimhood bullshit as it seems to be facilitating the destruction.

It is my opnion and experience that Successful African American females in general have an "are you really good enouh for me" attitude. That is a turn off when you are just beginning a relationship especially when you are just dating and trying to get to know each other and you feel like she is running down the can I marry you checklist. My advice would be for them to go into a relationship not thinking about marraige and they will find out that hey I could see myself marrying him rather than guessing if the man is marraige materiel.

It is my opnion and experience that Successful African American females in general have an "are you really good enouh for me" attitude. That is a turn off when you are just beginning a relationship especially when you are just dating and trying to get to know each other and you feel like she is running down the can I marry you checklist. My advice would be for them to go into a relationship not thinking about marraige and they will find out that hey I could see myself marrying him rather than guessing if the man is marraige materiel.

Sorry, but black women need to start INSISTING that black men be marriage material before they even consider having sex with them. When 70% of black children are born to single black women, it is time for black women to be more selective in who they choose to have sex with.
Black women can no longer accept the "I'll consider marriage when it is the right time" BS. Black men need to step up to the plate and become responsible husbands and fathers. Cut the whiny crap about "black women shouldn't pressure us about marriage"

good call. A friend of mine from High School got out of an 11 year relationship last summer. He's black, owns a house and lives in a condo in downtown stl, drives a Subaru WRX, Teaches art for a living, is a semi-vegetarian and is an overall great guy and total catch. Now, I don't care if he finds love from any specific demographic but he hasn't found a single successful black woman similar to those above who don't already have their heads filled with The Game-type standards for their desired husbands. Where are the Mona Thorne's (half & half) for a guy like this?

Sorry, but black women need to start INSISTING that black men be marriage material before they even consider having sex with them. When 70% of black children are born to single black women, it is time for black women to be more selective in who they choose to have sex with.
Black women can no longer accept the "I'll consider marriage when it is the right time" BS. Black men need to step up to the plate and become responsible husbands and fathers. Cut the whiny crap about "black women shouldn't pressure us about marriage"

See I wasn't even talking about sex. as far as Im concerned sex can wait until marraige or can happen on the first date whatever those two consenting adults agree upon. What I am talking about is first developing a relationship before entering marraige not looking for a husband or wife but looking for a good person and seeing if the relationship can develop into a marraige. Because if we want to throw statistics around what is the average divorce rate in this country? So people looking for a husband/wife will never find one because its not a job its a relationship thus there is a developmental stage which cannot be generated in the psyche of a woman looking for a husband or man looking for a wife.

See I wasn't even talking about sex. as far as Im concerned sex can wait until marraige or can happen on the first date whatever those two consenting adults agree upon. What I am talking about is first developing a relationship before entering marraige not looking for a husband or wife but looking for a good person and seeing if the relationship can develop into a marraige. Because if we want to throw statistics around what is the average divorce rate in this country? So people looking for a husband/wife will never find one because its not a job its a relationship thus there is a developmental stage which cannot be generated in the psyche of a woman looking for a husband or man looking for a wife.

In that case I sincerely offer my apology and withdraw my comment

Some in this thread are right one point though at the very least. As a white male or if a white female said we wouldn't want to date outside our own race, we'd be consider racist. However, these women are seemingly proud of the fact that they want to marry within only their own race.

The double standard can be a bit obvious.

Some in this thread are right one point though at the very least. As a white male or if a white female said we wouldn't want to date outside our own race, we'd be consider racist. However, these women are seemingly proud of the fact that they want to marry within only their own race.

The double standard can be a bit obvious.

Its been awhile since I watched the clip, but this was not the impression I got.

It seemed to me that the problem was that there were NO men of ANY race that would marry black women, no matter how attractive, or rich they were.

Its been awhile since I watched the clip, but this was not the impression I got.

It seemed to me that the problem was that there were NO men of ANY race that would marry black women, no matter how attractive, or rich they were.

I think one of them said straight out they were only wanting to marry a black male? Which is why the fact there is a dwindling number of black males available a huge problem for them. Especially ones who are successful.

Only 54% were even available to pop the question, that's not good numbers in any race.

Welfare destroyed the nuclear black family.
Young men raised without a father are more prone to violence and criminal activity.
There still exists a reluctance on the part of white males to bring a black woman home to meet the parents.
Thus with the number of black men who would make decent husbands low, the black woman faces a bleak prospect when searching for a lifetime commitment.

The women were willing to go for a white guy, but the guys were not interested in anything permanent.
That sounds more like white racism than black at that point.

Welfare destroyed the nuclear black family.
Young men raised without a father are more prone to violence and criminal activity.
There still exists a reluctance on the part of white males to bring a black woman home to meet the parents.
Thus with the number of black men who would make decent husbands low, the black woman faces a bleak prospect when searching for a lifetime commitment.

The women were willing to go for a white guy, but the guys were not interested in anything permanent.
That sounds more like white racism than black at that point.

Except you're also ignoring the part of the video where it's talked about that many women have too many requirements or impossible standards. If ladies want the perfect husband, they might as well get a dog because they're not going to find one.

Forum List

Back