Poor fusion GPS

I'm not sure FusionGPS can be held to account, but the Ohrs, who made lots money selling lies to the FBI as truth can be.
So can the other FISA court abusers and law breakers, aka "dirty FBI cops" using the FBI for political advantage.

I'm not sure FusionGPS can be held to account, but the Ohrs, who made lots money selling lies to the FBI as truth can be.
So can the other FISA court abusers and law breakers, aka "dirty FBI cops" using the FBI for political advantage.

That might be true for the organization itself. I was referring more to Glen Simpson as an individual.

If they don't take the fall, or at least some of the heat, the truth will be known that our allies were spying on Trump for the Obama regime since it is unconstitutional for America's bureaucracy to do that sort of work without a warrant. Once they had something, then it doesn't matter if GPS Fusion had something, they also had Five Eyes and GCHQ to also back up their excuse for a warrant.

But at this point? They need a scapegoat, something to distract the public. Either way, they will pump this story and investigation up, so folks forget the true cause for the issuance of the FISA warrant.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
This article is more than 2 years old
Exclusive:
GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Report: Former CIA Director Colluded With Foreign Spies to Falsify Trump-Russia Connections

Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

The lying media is simply trying to illicit sympathy for the filth before the Horowitz report comes out (Dec 9th).

When they start arresting them...the same lying media will point back to this article and scream how innocent they all are.

Ain't gonna work you scum :banana:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/media_hypes_fusion_gps_founders_as_victims.html

the rat bastards still might be held accountable but I doubt it. One can only hope,
The Walls Are Closing In!
Screen-Shot-2019-11-29-at-16.27.52.png

I can see why gullible Trumpette's are upset with GPS Fusion's founders since the book they wrote destroys the fever swamp nonsense being spewed by one of the foremost spewers of nutbagger conspiracy theories, Devin Nunes. No one has told more lies about the dossier and the FISA warrants than him.

Thoughts on the Nunes Memo: We Need to Talk About Devin
Thoughts on the Nunes Memo: We Need to Talk About Devin

There are many reasons to doubt the memo’s factual integrity. The FBI said in a statement Jan. 31 that it was given only “a limited opportunity to review this memo,” the day before the House committee voted to release the document, and that it has “grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

The intelligence committee minority responded fiercely to the document’s release, saying that the memo “fails to provide vital context and information contained in DOJ’s FISA application and renewals, and ignores why and how the FBI initiated, and the Special Counsel has continued, its counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s election interference and links to the Trump campaign.”

Even before the memo came out, the ranking Democrat on the House intelligence committee, Schiff, alleged in an interview with Anderson Cooper that Nunes hadn’t read any of the memo’s underlying materials himself. After the memo’s release, Schiff told PBS: “And if you could read the entire FISA court application, you would see the body of evidence that they put before the FISA court. There are a number of things that are directly misleading in the Republican memo.”
..................................................................................................
House Intelligence Committee Minority Response to Release of Chairman Nunes’ Misleading Memo

House Intelligence Committee Minority Response to Release of Chairman Nunes’ Misleading Memo

Last edited:
They didn't either.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/media_hypes_fusion_gps_founders_as_victims.html

the rat bastards still might be held accountable but I doubt it. One can only hope,
They've done nothing to be "held to account" for.
Exactly. But they must be attacked by the reflexive defenders of all things Don because no factual accounting of anything to do with the dossier or the merits of the investigation in to the Trump campaign can be allowed to go unchallenged by the bullshyte they have been duped in to believing.

All of you 1000 post a month types hate Bruce Ohr and Fusion. Ohr is responsible for the prosecution and deportation of more corrupt and criminal Russian oligarchs than any prosecutor in the USA, and Fusion publically exposed the Russian election interference. It's only natural you want to see them gone.

All of you 1000 post a month types hate Bruce Ohr and Fusion. Ohr is responsible for the prosecution and deportation of more corrupt and criminal Russian oligarchs than any prosecutor in the USA, and Fusion publicly exposed the Russian election interference. It's only natural you want to see them gone.

Words with no link to back them up. Thanks for bullshitting.

Forum List

Back