Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by~FBI~Strzok’s Angry & Scorned Wife Turned Him In!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
ROTFLMFAO...A SCORNED WIFE turned him in...poetic justice for a jerkoff who thought he was GOD!!

------------

HUGE: Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by Sharp FBI Investigative Work – Strzok’s Angry and Scorned Wife Turned Him In After Finding Texts on His Phone!

the reason corrupt FBI agent Peter Strzok was caught texting his lover in the FBI, Lisa Page, was not due to incredible investigative work. The reason was the oldest explanation in the book – his jealous and scorned wife!

We are only now finding out how Peter Strzok got caught texting his mistress Lisa Page at the FBI. He was outed by his wife –

Sidney Powell summed it up – “There is some justice in that!”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Last edited:
Ill bet the FBI was pissed as hell when she turned them over and made them part of the record.

I worked for a Police department as a technician. There was a property room guy that was obviously stealing but they could never catch him. Even went so far as to install hidden cameras but he had a sixth sense for that.
Then one night he slapped his wife and she called the cops. When they got there she took them in his room and showed them jewelry weapons tools etc all stolen from the property room. Bam and it was over for him.
Scorned wives are dangerous.

ROTFLMFAO...A SCORNED WIFE turned him in...poetic justice for a jrrkoff who thought he was GOD!!
HUGE: Strzok-Page Texts Were Not Unearthed by Sharp FBI Investigative Work – Strzok’s Angry and Scorned Wife Turned Him In After Finding Texts on His Phone!
the reason corrupt FBI agent Peter Strzok was caught texting his lover in the FBI, Lisa Page, was not due to incredible investigative work. The reason was the oldest explanation in the book – his jealous and scorned wife!
We are only now finding out how Peter Strzok got caught texting his mistress Lisa Page at the FBI. He was outed by his wife –
If you think about it, relatively few crimes, terrorists, or plots are ever actually discovered through hard investigative work. Most aren't discovered until they happen, or by sheer accident, civilian tips, etc., leads, etc.

Usually, when the authorities do it on their own, they get the date or address wrong, and end up busting into the wrong house and killing a husband in his pajamas sleeping with his wife and dog, then plant evidence to try to hide their mistakes.

Love it. Strozk deserves to face a firing squad.

ROTFLMFAO...A SCORNED WIFE turned him in...poetic justice for a jerkoff who thought he was GOD!!

------------

I worked for a Police department as a technician. There was a property room guy that was obviously stealing but they could never catch him. Even went so far as to install hidden cameras but he had a sixth sense for that.
Then one night he slapped his wife and she called the cops. When they got there she took them in his room and showed them jewelry weapons tools etc all stolen from the property room. Bam and it was over for him.
Scorned wives are dangerous.

~~~~~~
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

ROTFLMFAO...A SCORNED WIFE turned him in...poetic justice for a jrrkoff who thought he was GOD!!
If you think about it, relatively few crimes, terrorists, or plots are ever actually discovered through hard investigative work. Most aren't discovered until they happen, or by sheer accident, civilian tips, etc., leads, etc.

Usually, when the authorities do it on their own, they get the date or address wrong, and end up busting into the wrong house and killing a husband in his pajamas sleeping with his wife and dog, then plant evidence to try to hide their mistakes.

Depending on the person, they either blame the spouse or the lover, and at times look for ways to get even with one or the other. In this case, the wife got even with both at the same time. :auiqs.jpg:

All I can say is I hope Page was great in bed for that sacrifice.

Doubtful. She looks like the typical sour-puss anti-Trump liberal female government worker.
They bonded over using government resources to preserve the deep state against American voters.

C32C08B5-C391-4348-9262-1CC5ABD301D2.jpeg

All I can say is I hope Page was great in bed for that sacrifice.

Doubtful. She looks like the typical sour-puss anti-Trump liberal female government worker.
They bonded over using government resources to preserve the deep state against American voters.

View attachment 292314

On the fence with her. Sometimes she looks okay and other times like she's not aging very well, although I have no idea how old she actually is. But I do remember seeing a video of her walking out of the room where she was questioned, and from what I seen, she has a pretty good shape on her.

------------

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." :D And in this case: :woohoo:

“I’m done being quiet”: FBI Love Bird Lisa "Happy Horndog" Page Breaks Silence on Eve of DOJ IG Report, Portrays Herself as Victim of President Trump
He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s sickening.”
She demeaned herself and her career.
On Dec. 9, the Justice Department Inspector General report into Trump’s charges that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign will come out.

Neither of those lovebirds opened the good Book, either:
upload_2019-12-1_22-18-11.jpeg

(Proverbs 12:6).

------------

Some of the FBI people think no matter what they did that was wrong, well, here are Comey's words, and I quote:
Comey is wrong. It's horrible that these people were just trying to keep a job, but we need to look more carefully at who these folks were working for. I am compelled to start ignoring former FBI Director Comey's self-serving adages. All those who participated in the Obama/Clinton takeout engaged in inethical as well as illegal behaviors against the Chief Executive Officer of the United States, President Donald J. Trump.

Apparently the former FBI Director doesn't know the country they are dealing with. The payment for playing with the law is a timeout in Prison commensurate with the suffering they put Republicans through: Scalise and family, Trump and family, all of Maxine Waters' victims of harassment, a nation confused by a liar and a criminally demented Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, Serial liar Hillary Clinton and the people she corrupted by demanding illegal information, having people's FBI personal files in her possession, and anytime this person has to face a Grand Jury for her previously minor crimes by comparison, she somehow came up with the "I forgot" baloney.

I think treason goes beyond the gathering of lawyers who conspire together to let each other off the hook with "immunity" should be considered nullified in the case of the huge conspiracy they engaged in to rid themselves of their anathema--a Republican President who has accomplished himself with winning staffers and the will to Make America Great Again.

That Obama was in on this too, is my belief, and he did the Oval Office a disservice by ordering others to go after the future President of the United States, with all his power. He may be hanging around Washington, waiting for the opportunity to remove confidential papers from the Library of Congress and the National Archives.

Last edited:

“I’m done being quiet”: FBI Love Bird Lisa "Happy Horndog" Page Breaks Silence on Eve of DOJ IG Report, Portrays Herself as Victim of President Trump
He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s sickening.”
She demeaned herself and her career.
On Dec. 9, the Justice Department Inspector General report into Trump’s charges that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign will come out.

Neither of those lovebirds opened the good Book, either:
View attachment 292731
(Proverbs 12:6).

Oh, she opened stuff!

lisa_page.jpg

Forum List

Back