Poor CNN- Dorian a Major Inconvenience

Looks like hurricane delorean isn't going to be as devastating as hoped.
No kidding... Its looking more and more to be a rain and moderate wind event for the coast never making landfall. Not to say it wont cause damage but not the kind that is devastating. The High pressure over the south and its emanating wind shear is going to kill this thing in short order.

Just in time to have cool water replace the warm along the coast just before winter.
Now you hold your horses! This storm has already been pinned on Trump so if it fizzles out, what tragedy will progressive shit stains bring to Florida in its place? Mass shooting? Pedophiles attack nursery school? Florida man caught licking ice cream again? What?

Stupid storm is interfering with their 24/7 anti gun broadcast.

-Geaux
this-thread-is-fucking-stupid.jpg
Danger-Stupidity.jpg

I wonder how long hurricane Delorean can keep up 188 mph winds before breaking down?

I bet it's difficult finding enough white shooters to fill a broadcast day at CNN
Yep,
This is horribly inconvenient for progressive shit stains... Most of these ass clowns are the wrong color To hit the politically correct narrative... lol
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

I wonder how long hurricane Delorean can keep up 188 mph winds before breaking down?
Probably a day. It will start hitting upper level wind shear about then and it will quickly degrade.
You saying hurricane Delorean will have cooling issues?
No... The ocean will as the heat will be sucked out of the region.
So hurricane Delorean is going to travel up the coast line sucking all the heat out of the ocean. Could be bad for global warming.

Probably a day. It will start hitting upper level wind shear about then and it will quickly degrade.
You saying hurricane Delorean will have cooling issues?
No... The ocean will as the heat will be sucked out of the region.
So hurricane Delorean is going to travel up the coast line sucking all the heat out of the ocean. Could be bad for global warming.
aeab4b7ea0bb2e9d995f3ea925a4d7d5--political-pictures-scary-stuff.jpg

If trump nukes hurricane Delorean it could provide the 1.21 gigawatts it takes to destroy it.

Forum List

Back