Poor CNN- Dorian a Major Inconvenience

Looks like hurricane delorean isn't going to be as devastating as hoped.
No kidding... Its looking more and more to be a rain and moderate wind event for the coast never making landfall. Not to say it wont cause damage but not the kind that is devastating. The High pressure over the south and its emanating wind shear is going to kill this thing in short order.

Just in time to have cool water replace the warm along the coast just before winter.

Because of the storm CNN even stopped their daily Trump lies....I hope Dorian skips around the coast for 5 weeks but doesn't come ashore...buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hopefully it never makes it to shore. One must not get peace in such an environment of waiting if they are in the potential path of such a hurricane.

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Trump nukes hurricane Dorian in order to change its route."

"Impeach 45!"

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"
Democrats were hoping for massive destruction so they could blame trump for not nuking the hurricane.

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"
I wonder if the retards that tout this crap are stupid enogh to not know that detonating a nuke in the storm would make radioactive water fall all over the south? What kind of moron would not think this through before spouting it... A liberal moron....

The people in the Bahamas might feel a bit differently about it. 185 mph winds when it slammed into the Abacos.
Where is Jeff Epstein's island again? Is it going to be wiped out?

Looks like hurricane delorean isn't going to be as devastating as hoped.

I live in Lake City, Florida. I was kinda worried but I got some industrial strength hurricane repellent from Home Depot and it appears to be working.

Don't celebrate too early. It hasn't turned north yet.
Its turning already.

Yeah....turning houses over in the Bahamas.
Delorean is searching for contraband to keep up it's energy.

Forum List

Back