Poor CNN- Dorian a Major Inconvenience

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Trump nukes hurricane Dorian in order to change its route."

"Impeach 45!"

Obama only needs to stand on the Southeast shoreline in his high priest of Gaia outfit and the storm will quell.
Obama believes in science.

Trump believes he is the chosen one.
If Obama and Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be selling all their beach homes and moving inland. Obviously they know it is a joke.

They work to lessen the effects. You assfucks are in denial.
You are dumb. If the seas were rising at the rate you pray they do, beach property would be dirt cheap. Even Al Gore owns a house that will be under water soon if his propaganda is true.

You are a sucker being played by globalist who hate Americans and America.

Al Gore's home on a cliff in CA? That one.

Warmer water strengthens hurricanes.

One effect of climate change is stronger, slower moving hurricanes.

I hope it sits on Mir-A- Lago until your fat assed orange buddy gets the point.
Hurricane Delorean removes greenhouse gases.

Notice how Democrats hope and pray for pain for Americans?
Notice how you assfucks do it with your denial of climate change?

Trump inflicks painonf all Americans. I think destroying Mir-a-lago is only fair.
If Democrat propaganda is true, mir-a-lago will be under water in like 12 years and you will get the destruction for America you crave.

Trump is building a all to protect one of his overseas courses. So he believes AGW is real & duping people like you?

a 3' storm surge could flood Mar-A-lago.
Watching Democrats celebrate American destruction proves everything we say about you.

Because of the storm CNN even stopped their daily Trump lies....I hope Dorian skips around the coast for 5 weeks but doesn't come ashore...buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Trump: A category 5. I never heard of a Cat 5. Wow. this had never happened before. or for years! Never knew of any. Nope Cst 5 are soooo special....

This is the 4th since Trump became President.

Nothing more needs said.
If that means you are through posting, THANK GOD!

Obama only needs to stand on the Southeast shoreline in his high priest of Gaia outfit and the storm will quell.

If Obama and Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be selling all their beach homes and moving inland. Obviously they know it is a joke.

You are dumb. If the seas were rising at the rate you pray they do, beach property would be dirt cheap. Even Al Gore owns a house that will be under water soon if his propaganda is true.

Al Gore Buys CA Shoreline Mansion…Awkward

Not a house I would buy if I believed Democrat propaganda.

Looks like it is 30-40' above sea level.

Trump inflicks painonf all Americans. I think destroying Mir-a-lago is only fair.
If Democrat propaganda is true, mir-a-lago will be under water in like 12 years and you will get the destruction for America you crave.

Trump is building a all to protect one of his overseas courses. So he believes AGW is real & duping people like you?

Watching Democrats celebrate American destruction proves everything we say about you.

I watch You assfucks support Trump & he is killing America.

:CryingCow:

Way to go Dumb-fuck...

Prove that this hurricane was caused by man made global warming... And before you can do that, you must explain why this hurricane season is far quieter than the average one and why it took until September for one to form..

Liberals are stupid and ignorant... We know, but we didn't need an object lesson for proof... Thank you for being the object lesson for today...

You have Zero credibility on any science related topic...

Way to go Dumb-fuck...

Prove that this hurricane was caused by man made global warming... And before you can do that, you must explain why this hurricane season is far quieter than the average one and why it took until September for one to form..

No one said AGE created it. But the warmer waters helped strengthen it.

There were 74 hurricanes in the 2000's.. 68 so far in the 2010"s

Bother higher than the 90's.

Way to go Dumb-fuck...

No one said AGE created it. But the warmer waters helped strengthen it.

There were 74 hurricanes in the 2000's.. 68 so far in the 2010"s

Bother higher than the 90's.
Lol
Climate/weather aren’t supposed to be predictable or consistent... are you fucking retarded?

I wonder how long hurricane Delorean can keep up 188 mph winds before breaking down?
Probably a day. It will start hitting upper level wind shear about then and it will quickly degrade.
Just one day later, ok 26 hours, and Dorian is barley a Category 4 storm. Sustained winds of 125knots (142mph). Damn wind-shear and high pressures are screwing up the disaster that liberals are dreaming of....

Last edited:

Way to go Dumb-fuck...

You better remove about 38 of those storms. Before 2010 they would not have been named as they did not fit the criteria for being named... IF we did this for all of the storms the last 9 years over 54% of the named storms would not exist in the data base. Your straw man of increasing numbers of named storms was done to give the impression of increasing numbers and severity where NONE EXISTS...

I wonder how long hurricane Delorean can keep up 188 mph winds before breaking down?
Probably a day. It will start hitting upper level wind shear about then and it will quickly degrade.
Just one day later, ok 26 hours, and Dorian is barley a Category 4 storm. Sustained winds of 127mph. Damn wind-shear and high pressures are screwing up the disaster that liberals are dreaming of....
I knew hurricane Delorean couldn't keep up 188 mph winds for long.

upload_2019-9-2_16-17-33.png

Just going to be a rain maker and moderate winds.... 4-7 foot storm surge...

Last edited:
CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"

Obama believes in science! That's why he bought a 15 million dollar summer home plop on the shorelines, so the rising waters caused by Republicans could sink it!

And...it's obvious he's a big believer in income inequality, that's why he buys a 15 million dollar mansion from the Celtics owner!

That's because Democrat leaders talk and behave just like the leaders of the old USSR. The warped ideology they promote does not apply to them.

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"

Obama believes in science! That's why he bought a 15 million dollar summer home plop on the shorelines, so the rising waters caused by Republicans could sink it!

And...it's obvious he's a big believer in income inequality, that's why he buys a 15 million dollar mansion from the Celtics owner!
One prediction has the ocean level rise at 6' in 2120. That home is more than that above sea level.

Income equality does not mean everyone makes the same money yu fucking idiot.

Way to go Dumb-fuck...

You better remove about 38 of those storms. Before 2010 they would not have been named as they did not fit the criteria for being named... IF we did this for all of the storms the last 9 years over 54% of the named storms would not exist in the data base. Your straw man of increasing numbers of named storms was done to give the impression of increasing numbers and severity where NONE EXISTS...
I posted about Hurricanes assfuck. You people keep proving what a bunch of ignorant dicks you are.

Way to go Dumb-fuck...

I posted about Hurricanes assfuck. You people keep proving what a bunch of ignorant dicks you are.
No you didn't. Your post and all your posts are about Donald Trump and how you hate him so much for being someone that did something that isn't happening.

Forum List

Back