POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Let's take everything Trump represents, has accomplished and wants to accomplish, and look at it as a whole. Let's also consider his methods, tactics and behaviors, however you see them, good or bad. The whole package.

Trump supporters: Do you think that he and his policies represent something permanent, a significant new direction, something that will last long into the future?

Please vote and expand, thanks.

Even if i did support Trump, it would be his words, not his actions Mac
Not sure what you mean. You support his words, not his actions?

Most of Trumps contingent get off on his speeches Mac

I viewed his Texas cheer leading rally as long as i could stand it

This is the heart of MAGA, to believe and buy into all the jingoistic rhetoric

Ergo, his supporters honestly believe they're 'great again' / 'winning' , simply because they're told so

Despite the inversely proportional devil in the 'action' details

~S~

Let's take everything Trump represents, has accomplished and wants to accomplish, and look at it as a whole. Let's also consider his methods, tactics and behaviors, however you see them, good or bad. The whole package.

Trump supporters: Do you think that he and his policies represent something permanent, a significant new direction, something that will last long into the future?

---------------------------------------------- permanent enough especially if he gets a second term and stays the course Mac .

Ergo, his supporters honestly believe they're 'great again' / 'winning' , simply because they're told so

~S~

Its not even that.

They believe that everyone else is wrong and they are right. Its like talking to 4 y/o children.
When you point out how incorrect whoever their statement is with sources, the sources are biased.
When you point out the sources may be from the Republican Party or a Conservative Leaning publication…they are “never trumpers”….

Again…it’s like dealing with 4 year old children and 9/11 Truthers.

As for the rallies….
That is just entertainment and he may as well be at the Laugh Factory instead of some undersized gymnasium.

It's so much entertainment just watching you all be driven absolutely crazy by him. I don't even watch the rallies--why should I? You all are entertainment enough.

Seeing the few responses to this OP really makes me wonder what is wrong progressives. In what way do they maintain their insanity? And what keeps reality from embracing them? Do these people come from seed pods?

---------------------------------------------- permanent enough especially if he gets a second term and stays the course Mac .
Assuming he wins, is it your hope/expectation that enough of a majority of the country will see the results of his policies and decide that's the direction it wants to go?

If he can appoint another 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, he will have made a 20-30 year impact on this country. Trump isn't the one to look at....Trump 2.0 is the one to look at and the conservative politicians who will no longer be afraid of the press, and who will have learned how to deal with them, but with more polish and skill....

~S~

Demanding America and its citizens are treated fairly on the world stage makes libtardos cry.

Demanding our borders are secure makes libtardos cry.

Demanding we get out of centuries old secular Islamic spats makes libtardos cry.

Demanding NATO treat us fairly and pay their fair share makes libtardos cry.

Trump appointed and confirmed 180 Federal Judges makes libtardos cry.

If libtardos are crying about something it PROVES America is winning.

MAGA

If he can appoint another 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, he will have made a 20-30 year impact on this country. Trump isn't the one to look at....Trump 2.0 is the one to look at and the conservative politicians who will no longer be afraid of the press, and who will have learned how to deal with them, but with more polish and skill....
There's no doubt to me that his court picks will be his longest-lasting legacy.

I guarantee you, though, that if the Dems get enough power they'll pack the court.

If not for the Ds' unrelenting pomposity and sense of entitlement coupled with political incompetence they would not be in deep trouble.

I guarantee you, though, that if the Dems get enough power they'll pack the court.

Yes, they will.........they are authoritarians and they are becoming increasingly impatient with the restraints imposed on them by our laws and Constitution........they are the ones to worry about, not Trump.

Yes, they will.........they are authoritarians and they are becoming increasingly impatient with the restraints imposed on them by our laws and Constitution........they are the ones to worry about, not Trump.
My concern is with wingers in general.

Assuming he wins, is it your hope/expectation that enough of a majority of the country will see the results of his policies and decide that's the direction it wants to go?
---------------------------------- majority votes and wins and I don't care about what the majority wants after they vote and have a say . ------------------------------- and then , the USA seems fine to me under President Trump Mac .

This country is too split to ever see a majority win the hearts and minds of the populace.
Half the country doesn't vote and has chosen apathy long before Trump or Obama. They feel they have no voice and that includes folks across the spectrum.
Those that support Trump feels he gives them a voice, and one that echoes the sentiment of many people in flyover country which is demonized on a regular basis as deplorable.

Frankly,
Half the country would rather know, who is the Masked Singer.

My concern is with wingers in general.

Sorry......Conservatives in this country want to preserve the Bill of Rights and the Constitution......they aren't the problem......the left holds both in contempt....

Forum List

Back