Poll: ONLY 29% see Obama winning in 2012....

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Telling.

Most voters don’t believe President Barack Obama will win reelection, or that he deserves to, according to a new poll released Thursday.

Just 29 percent of the registered voters surveyed by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics said they believed Obama would win in 2012; 64 percent said they expected him to lose.

Poll: Most see Obama losing in 2012 - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Wow....

FoxNews poll huh?

Surprised he did as well as he did

Annnnd not to beat a dead horse, but let us gaze upon the most telling sign of Obama's pending humiliation again:

Bush job approval rating higher than Obama's

George W. Bush’s job approval rating as president has spiked to 47 percent, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

That’s 1 point higher than President Barack Obama’s job approval rating in a poll taken the same week in 2009 and the highest rating for him since before Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Bush job approval rating higher than Obama's - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

Americans prefer our old brand to Obama's BS. Now our party's reborn, new and improved, too telling.:lol:

I wonder how many voters will believe Obama's run to the center..?

Last I heard there was something like 11 or 12 states that have passed new laws since obama got elected that say if a presidential candidate wants to be put on their state ballot, then they have to prove they're a "natural born citizen," and the only thing that will suffice for proof will be a "real birth certificate." One with a doctors name, a hospitals name, witnessed and signed, not some cooked up bull shit posted on some left wing website.

Now I know the obama ass lickers will implode when they read that, but that's not going to change anything. If obama wants to run for President again, MARK MY WORDS, the "is he a natural born citizen or not" debate will rear it's ugly head again, but next time nobody is going to back down until obama produces this purported BC. If he's got one, he's going to have to show it, period, or he's not going to get on all the states ballots. It's just that simple.

My guess is, he doesn't even run, just to avoid the problem, and to quite possibly keep his ass out of prison. He knows what will happen.

Last edited:
Yea, I saw that poll. Right next to that story that Obama took a trip that cost 200 million dollars a day. Just below the video of Glenn Beck calling Obama a "racist". Next to the other video of Glenn Beck making fun of Obama's daughter. Right next to the picture of Sarah Palin explaining when Obama "palled around with terrorists". Right next to the story of Sean Hannity making hundreds of dollars for our service men.

Frankly I hope he doesn't run for another term. Running this country is hell with the hellish ppl in the country. Just b/c he's part-black doesn't mean he has to prove anything to anybody and since he'll have been President for four years that's good enough in my book. He'll be in the history books as the first Black President of the United States of America. He's also White but b/c of the black genes in his bloodstream the white genes don't count. No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket!

Last I heard there was something like 11 or 12 states that have passed new laws since obama got elected that say if a presidential candidate wants to be put on their state ballot, then they have to prove they're a "natural born citizen," and the only thing that will suffice for proof will be a "real birth certificate." One with a doctors name, a hospitals name, witnessed and signed, not some cooked up bull shit posted on some left wing website.

Now I know the obama ass lickers will implode when they read that, but that's not going to change anything. If obama wants to run for President again, MARK MY WORDS, the "is he a natural born citizen or not" debate will rear it's ugly head again, but next time nobody is going to back down until obama produces this purported BC. If he's got one, he's going to have to show it, period, or he's not going to get on all the states ballots. It's just that simple.

My guess is, he doesn't even run, just to avoid the problem, and to quite possibly keep his ass out of prison. He knows what will happen.

Thanks, that was hilarious.

Yea, I saw that poll. Right next to that story that Obama took a trip that cost 200 million dollars a day. Just below the video of Glenn Beck calling Obama a "racist". Next to the other video of Glenn Beck making fun of Obama's daughter. Right next to the picture of Sarah Palin explaining when Obama "palled around with terrorists". Right next to the story of Sean Hannity making hundreds of dollars for our service men.

Then look up related polls, they all say relatively the same thing: your savior looks fucked.

Telling.

Most voters don’t believe President Barack Obama will win reelection, or that he deserves to, according to a new poll released Thursday.

Just 29 percent of the registered voters surveyed by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics said they believed Obama would win in 2012; 64 percent said they expected him to lose.

Poll: Most see Obama losing in 2012 - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

29% of Rs? Are you surprised?

Not even a majority of Jackasses think your savior will win reelection sweetie, wake up.:lol:

:lol:

Pale Rider is a Birther!

Forum List

Back