NEW POLL: 73% of Likely U.S. voters believe that Biden’s age will be a serious problem in terms of his chances of winning reelection

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee, I wonder why they think his age is a problem? I mean gosh, he'll only be 82 entering his second term. 82 is the new 52, right?

Too Old? Most Voters Think Biden’s Age Will Be Problem in 2024​

Now that 80-year-old President Joe Biden has announced his reelection plans, a majority of voters expect his age to be a problem in his 2024 White House bid.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 73% of Likely U.S. voters believe that Biden’s age will be a serious problem in terms of his chances of winning reelection, including 49% who expect it to be a Very Serious problem. Twenty-five percent (25%) don’t think Biden’s age poses a serious problem for his reelection chances. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

ET0Oy8MUcAABqAj.jpg:large

And yet....if Biden runs against Trump not only could he win but he wouldn't have to spend a dime on campaigning or even leave his basement.
You would think Trump was mighty UNpopular huh?

Trump is only 4 years younger and that doesn't seem to be a problem?

FAT BASTARD CHEETOH is going to prison :aargh:

Trump is also too old, but at least he isn't drooling yet, and he's not walking around the WH in his underwear at night trying to find out which room his parents are sleeping in, and asking why Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him yet.

Gee, I wonder why they think his age is a problem? I mean gosh, he'll only be 82 entering his second term. 82 is the new 52, right?

Too Old? Most Voters Think Biden’s Age Will Be Problem in 2024​

ET0Oy8MUcAABqAj.jpg:large

Biden and Trump are two of the oldest presidents ever elected. I'd like to see some candidates at least a little bit younger, but Washington politicians are often pretty damn old, and the voting public seems to have been OK with electing a couple of really old men the past 2 presidential elections.

Biden and Trump are two of the oldest presidents ever elected. I'd like to see some candidates at least a little bit younger, but Washington politicians are often pretty damn old, and the voting public seems to have been OK with electing a couple of really old men the past 2 presidential elections.

Biden however, is taking it to a new level.

Trump is also too old, but at least he isn't drooling yet, and he's not walking around the WH in his underwear at night trying to find out which room his parents are sleeping in, and asking why Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him yet.
FAT ORANGE CHEETOH does not wear underwear like Biden does, FAT ORANGE CHEETOH wears diapers he can not hold his bowels. So yeah, his colon is drooling.

EmPMRjKW8AIt77-.jpgpants.JPG

Trump is in the record books as the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!
He way way below James Buchanan.

Biden is in excellent health and will make a fine President for 4 MORE YEARS :dance:
Age is only a number, this article is misleading.
It's a Biden thread, the TDS illness is rampant, Lefties are having a relapse.

Biden is senile, poops his pants, and can't ride a bike. He should be put out to graze.

82 Is nothing. That's only 45 years older than the fomer Finnish PM and she was thrown out for getting hammered and partying too hard on camera!

Trump is only 4 years younger and that doesn't seem to be a problem?
Biden couldn't match Trump's energy for a single week. Hell, I doubt he could keep up a single DAY of Trump's engagements. Of course, to be fair, Trump hasn't had brain aneurysm surgery on a couple of occasions and hasn't been a drinker or smoker at all in his life.

Trump is in the record books as the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!
He way way below James Buchanan.

Biden is in excellent health and will make a fine President for 4 MORE YEARS :dance:
Age is only a number, this article is misleading.

You are in a small minority of Americans. He's likely to win reelection, but a majority do not believe he's fit for another four years. You are in the minority.

Forum List

Back