Poll for leftists.....Did you pay your FAIR SHARE?

Did you send in that extra dough to make sure you paid your FAIR SHARE?

• Yes

• NO

• Taxes are for thee and not for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is “fair share” ? Cause I work for a living and commute . So I get taxed from all sides .

Or is this where we pretend fed income taxes are the only taxes ?

Of course you weren't taxed at 70 to 90 percent so did you do the right thing and send in that extra 50% of your income?
This is a classic example of the, I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time/life so I'll start a really stupid thread, thread

Let the nutter circle jerk begin.

hmmmmm 70% on anything over $10,000,000.00 sounds utterly robin hoodish....

90%? that's eisenhower's deal. you know... that silly (R) president that was also pro union & served during one of the most economically productive eras in US history?

wow... how radical.

Of course you weren't taxed at 70 to 90 percent so did you do the right thing and send in that extra 50% of your income?
Did you refuse to pay anything because it’s your hard earned money and not the government’s? We both payed more than Amazon and other massive corporations. Isn’t that something?
/----/ "We both payed more than Amazon and other massive corporations."
My God man - you paid more than $412 million in 2015?
Does Amazon Pay Taxes? Contrary to Trump Tweet, Yes
The company, in its latest annual report to the Securities and Exchange Commission, said that it paid $177 million in income taxes in 2014, $273 million in 2015 and $412 million last year.
download.gif

Did you refuse to pay anything because it’s your hard earned money and not the government’s? We both payed more than Amazon and other massive corporations. Isn’t that something?
The company, in its latest annual report to the Securities and Exchange Commission, said that it paid $177 million in income taxes in 2014, $273 million in 2015 and $412 million last year.
View attachment 249778

Pretty sure the discussion was about 2018 taxes...do try and keep up!

View attachment 249778

What % of the companies income is that ?

View attachment 249778

/---/ Don't answer a question with another question. Did you pay more than Amazon who paid $412 million?

View attachment 249778

Pretty sure the discussion was about 2018 taxes...do try and keep up!
/---/ Not release yet, moron.

View attachment 249778

why does that matter? are you looking for fair share? I thought you didn't know what fair share meant in post #2? are you now telling us you do know? ohhhhh, well fk tell us what it means?

Do you know how our progressive tax system with income brackets actually works? No one was paying 70% to 90% of their total taxable incomes in taxes, even when we had those higher tax brackets, Gramps.

View attachment 249778

/---/ Don't answer a question with another question. Did you pay more than Amazon who paid $412 million?

That depends . What is their % taxable rate ?

Did they pay more in actual dollars? Yes! Did they use a lot more government services than I did ? That is also a yes !

View attachment 249778

Did they pay more in actual dollars? Yes! Did they use a lot more government services than I did ? That is also a yes !
are you trying to define fair share here? what is it? come on Timmy tell us, pretty please with shares of tax revenue on top?

View attachment 249778

why does that matter? are you looking for fair share? I thought you didn't know what fair share meant in post #2? are you now telling us you do know? ohhhhh, well fk tell us what it means?

I didn’t start this thread . If you have a thread that asks about fairness one should have that defined .

View attachment 249778

are you trying to define fair share here? what is it? come on Timmy tell us, pretty please with shares of tax revenue on top?

I think higher brackets should pay a higher % because they have more discretionary income.

View attachment 249778

I didn’t start this thread . If you have a thread that asks about fairness one should have that defined .
dude you wrote it in post #2. Did you forget? You are now speaking in tongue suggesting fair share. Implying you know fair share. what is fair share? come on don't leave us in suspense.

View attachment 249778

I think higher brackets should pay a higher % because they have more discretionary income.
why should they pay more in %? they already do the more they make. again, do you know the difference between 10% of 1000 and 10% of 1 million? who pays more? come on turd man, let us know how bright you really are.

What is “fair share” ? Cause I work for a living and commute . So I get taxed from all sides .

Or is this where we pretend fed income taxes are the only taxes ?
exactly, what is fair share? it's a leftist term, so what is it?
That's a question I keep asking. Don't expect any answers, just the same, tired agenda driven tropes.

Forum List

Back