POLL: Firing Mueller

Is firing Mueller a good idea politically?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Probably not, but this is about principle (explain)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Mango screw yourself

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
3wtse0mizmtz.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I can see why Trump and the GOPers are fine with leaving this guy in place cuz the entire investigation looks so biased that few people are going to believe in the impartiality of whatever their final report says. Surely Mueller has to know the political damage he's doing to his own reputation and that of the FBI, at least the senior management of it is being dirtied quite a bit. It's approaching farcical status, at a time when the image of the gov't and trust in it are very poor. And don't lay this on Trump, this is the holdover liberal Dems who are seriously fucking things up in their near fanatical zeal to find anything they can to pin on Trump and impeach him.
We have the Democrats desperately trying to bring Trump down, and we have Trump desperately trying to bring Mueller down.

And we get annoyed when the populace doesn't bother to educate itself on the issues or politics.

Sometimes I can understand why people are more concerned with who the Kardashian girls are banging. This is a circus.

Yes, a particularly ugly and depressing circus. It's mostly about personal power and party politics rather than what's best for the rest of us, and frankly I find it disgusting.

Bet you didn't feel that way about the Ken Starr investigation!

I don't remember this much political bullshit going on then, with so much obvious bias on the part of the investigators and the FBI leadership. And BTW, 2 wrongs don't make a right, if there was any wrongdoing by the Starr investigation anyway.

I can see why Trump and the GOPers are fine with leaving this guy in place cuz the entire investigation looks so biased that few people are going to believe in the impartiality of whatever their final report says. Surely Mueller has to know the political damage he's doing to his own reputation and that of the FBI, at least the senior management of it is being dirtied quite a bit. It's approaching farcical status, at a time when the image of the gov't and trust in it are very poor. And don't lay this on Trump, this is the holdover liberal Dems who are seriously fucking things up in their near fanatical zeal to find anything they can to pin on Trump and impeach him.
We have the Democrats desperately trying to bring Trump down, and we have Trump desperately trying to bring Mueller down.

And we get annoyed when the populace doesn't bother to educate itself on the issues or politics.

Sometimes I can understand why people are more concerned with who the Kardashian girls are banging. This is a circus.

Yes, a particularly ugly and depressing circus. It's mostly about personal power and party politics rather than what's best for the rest of us, and frankly I find it disgusting.

I don't remember this much political bullshit going on then, with so much obvious bias on the part of the investigators and the FBI leadership. And BTW, 2 wrongs don't make a right, if there was any wrongdoing by the Starr investigation anyway.

There was plenty of wring doing in the Starr investigation and it was completely political bias.

There was plenty of wring doing in the Starr investigation and it was completely political bias.

Got a link to a reputable source?

To fire Mueller is clearly wrong; better that Trump should charge him with prosecutor misconduct and charge Strzok and others with sedition
Without a shred of evidence of course.
The only reason you dopes are in a firing mood is because Mueller is deep inside the Trump inner circle right now.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Mueller's Swamp Rats are going to resign in the next week or so for their attacks on our democracy... So Mueller has to consider his pension or being placed in prison.
Your hallucinations are getting more severe.
Try Thorazine.

It really is difficult to imagine that firing Mueller would be a smart move politically, but maybe it is. Who knows.

Is it a good idea, a bad idea, or a matter of "principle"?

Mueller will hang himself at the rate he is going and all is Clinton financial contributing assistants.

To fire Mueller is clearly wrong; better that Trump should charge him with prosecutor misconduct and charge Strzok and others with sedition
Without a shred of evidence of course.
The only reason you dopes are in a firing mood is because Mueller is deep inside the Trump inner circle right now.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Mueller is in possession of stolen property: Trumps transition emails

It really is difficult to imagine that firing Mueller would be a smart move politically, but maybe it is. Who knows.

No, do not fire him. That’s what Mueller wants. He wants to be fired so he can get out of the mess altogether. Trump believes Mueller will exonerate him so he won’t fire him.

The left wants Trump to fire Mueller because they all realize there’s nothing there. It’s the only way they can keep this nothingburger on life support.

It would be a bad idea for any President to fire a special counsel prosecutor whatever the title is because the media will push what are you trying to hide till the day you leave office and the higher ups at the FBI and DOJ are having so many mess ups they are discrediting their own investigation.
The liberal media has been exposed as propaganda-pushing, fake news jokes who are filled with pervs.

I agree Mueller et al have already discredited their own investigation...

lol he already would if he COULD, but he CAN'T, because PR stunts have a nasty habit of not holding up in serious justice proceedings.

Mueller is fucked and is lucky if he gets out of this without serious jail time.

From the stupid nonsense you post I'd say if anyone is fucked it's you, not sure how you get through the days.

Trump should fire Mueller just to dig another hole in his grave.

lol he already would if he COULD, but he CAN'T, because PR stunts have a nasty habit of not holding up in serious justice proceedings.

Mueller is fucked and is lucky if he gets out of this without serious jail time.

From the stupid nonsense you post I'd say if anyone is fucked it's you, not sure how you get through the days.
I have a sense of humor

It would be stupid.
At this point whatever they find is moot. The investigation is so tainted that it would never stand up in court.
Getting rid of Mueller would legitimize an otherwise kangaroo investigation

Alan Dershowitz: Trump doesn't need to fire Mueller - here's why

Mueller is discrediting his own investigation...has been from Day 1.

Dershashitz also thinks OJ was innocent and argued for torturing terrorists.

s0n..........soon you'll be at a 6 figure posting record. Dang........are ya proud of it s0n?:bye1: God what a life.......OCD blows.......when you ruminate so much in your mind that its pretty much the only thing you think about, its time for pharmacological aid stuff. I'm in the field s0n......there are some wonderful meds out there that help people lead a more productive life. Spambot thinks you should consider it........being miserable 24/7/365 is ghey. Doesn't have to be that way...........really.

Forum List

Back