POLL: Firing Mueller

Is firing Mueller a good idea politically?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Probably not, but this is about principle (explain)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Mango screw yourself

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
The conflict of interest thing is why Mueller should be fired.

Tbh, that should be, but isn't, in today's judicial system.

Okay, I can't post that. :(

I've been involved in a case where there was a serious conflict of interest before. I tried to draw attention to it, but nobody kept the faith.

It came out as good as it could have for me, but it really should not have gone as far as it did.

To fire Mueller is clearly wrong; better that Trump should charge him with prosecutor misconduct and charge Strzok and others with sedition

lol he already would if he COULD, but he CAN'T, because PR stunts have a nasty habit of not holding up in serious justice proceedings.

To fire Mueller is clearly wrong; better that Trump should charge him with prosecutor misconduct and charge Strzok and others with sedition

lol he already would if he COULD, but he CAN'T, because PR stunts have a nasty habit of not holding up in serious justice proceedings.

Mueller is fucked and is lucky if he gets out of this without serious jail time.

3wtse0mizmtz.jpg

It really is difficult to imagine that firing Mueller would be a smart move politically, but maybe it is. Who knows.

Is it a good idea, a bad idea, or a matter of "principle"?

ANY action with the potential to cause twisted LefTards to jump from bridges is a great idea.....FIRE HIM TODAY!

I can see why Trump and the GOPers are fine with leaving this guy in place cuz the entire investigation looks so biased that few people are going to believe in the impartiality of whatever their final report says. Surely Mueller has to know the political damage he's doing to his own reputation and that of the FBI, at least the senior management of it is being dirtied quite a bit. It's approaching farcical status, at a time when the image of the gov't and trust in it are very poor. And don't lay this on Trump, this is the holdover liberal Dems who are seriously fucking things up in their near fanatical zeal to find anything they can to pin on Trump and impeach him.

I can see why Trump and the GOPers are fine with leaving this guy in place cuz the entire investigation looks so biased that few people are going to believe in the impartiality of whatever their final report says. Surely Mueller has to know the political damage he's doing to his own reputation and that of the FBI, at least the senior management of it is being dirtied quite a bit. It's approaching farcical status, at a time when the image of the gov't and trust in it are very poor. And don't lay this on Trump, this is the holdover liberal Dems who are seriously fucking things up in their near fanatical zeal to find anything they can to pin on Trump and impeach him.
We have the Democrats desperately trying to bring Trump down, and we have Trump desperately trying to bring Mueller down.

And we get annoyed when the populace doesn't bother to educate itself on the issues or politics.

Sometimes I can understand why people are more concerned with who the Kardashian girls are banging. This is a circus.

We have the Democrats desperately trying to bring Trump down, and we have Trump desperately trying to bring Mueller down.

And we get annoyed when the populace doesn't bother to educate itself on the issues or politics.

Sometimes I can understand why people are more concerned with who the Kardashian girls are banging. This is a circus.

Yes, a particularly ugly and depressing circus. It's mostly about personal power and party politics rather than what's best for the rest of us, and frankly I find it disgusting.

Yes, a particularly ugly and depressing circus. It's mostly about personal power and party politics rather than what's best for the rest of us, and frankly I find it disgusting.

Well, something like that...except with the Democrats it's about what's best for illegals, men in dresses, bottom feeders and criminals.

It really is difficult to imagine that firing Mueller would be a smart move politically, but maybe it is. Who knows.

It would be a bad idea for any President to fire a special counsel prosecutor whatever the title is because the media will push what are you trying to hide till the day you leave office and the higher ups at the FBI and DOJ are having so many mess ups they are discrediting their own investigation.

Bet you didn't feel that way about the Ken Starr investigation!

Why would you fire someone who is going to exonerate you?

Politically no its a bad idea but the American people don't trust Mueller nor the FBI so I would do it.

Forum List

Back