POLL: Do you want to see race relations improve?

Do you want to see race relations improve in America?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I really don't give a shit. It's up to them.

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Sorry you have had bad experiences ...
What can I possibly do to repair the damage?

Please don't suggest we need to talk about it ...
Talk is cheap ... And I want to know what I can do to assist you.
Thank you. Oftentimes a mere acknowledgement that damage has been done even if not by the person expressing the sentiment can make a difference.

At this point I'm not exactly sure if the solution is an amendment to our current laws which would move the focus from what the perpetrator was trying to accomplish instead to the actual damage caused by their adverse action(s)/behavior. Solutions along these lines would be a good first step, in my opinion.

Or ... You are more than welcome to come along with me ...
And we can build something better together ... That doesn't have anything to do with Atlanta in 1895.

What I am trying to do (among other things) is help find a cure for breast cancer ...
You want to help?
I'm not sure how I could be of assistance but I was watching with amazement a news story on a woman whose cancer was completely cured by her own cells that were extracted, modified and reintroduced into her system. Everyone seems really excited that this could be a major breakthrough so yes I'd definitely be interested in learning more about how you plan on going about this.

Thanks for the response ... And I am not actually sure what can be accomplished to repair the past.

I am not chemist nor a doctor.
What I work with is a process that distills agricultural waste byproducts into pharmaceutical carriers ...
That help distribute the active drugs without degrading their composition.

Technology has offered many opportunities for advancement in cancer treatment.
I am just happy people are working on things that advance possibilities for everyone.

The best advice I could give anyone ... Whether or not they are a minority ...
Is how important it is to look for new things ... New ideas.

It's always important to remember our past and learn from it ...
But at some point we need to start encouraging people to focus on a more productive response to everyday complications.
Emphasis on math and science with young people ... Skills that will provide them with the foundation necessary to explore new horizons.

I am not sure how much longer we can beat the social horse and ever cross the finish line.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

They do a shitty job of trying to fix things ... And they are way over budget ... :thup:

[/QUOTE]

Ok, so would you simply like to go back to the late 50's and start over w/o them then?

~S~

Ok, so would you simply like to go back to the late 50's and start over w/o them then?

~S~

I missed the 50's the first time around ... Have you discovered time travel ... :dunno:

In the meantime I look forward ... Not backwards ... You cannot change the past.
As far as government is concerned ... They haven't accomplished much worthwhile in my lifetime.
I don't think I would miss anything if Congress didn't hold session for the next 20 years.

From your own link, speaks for itself. There's a few more/less on either side, but fairly accurate.

You mean after you did some editing?

Sorry, there were not more riots under Obama than the last guys. Most of the ones you listed were peaceful demonstrations. Others had nothing to do with race. I don't think the minorities were that upset about the Joe Paterno kiddie diddling.

But that's okay, I know the evil scary black man in the white house scared you really bad.

From your own link, speaks for itself. There's a few more/less on either side, but fairly accurate.

You mean after you did some editing?

Sorry, there were not more riots under Obama than the last guys. Most of the ones you listed were peaceful demonstrations. Others had nothing to do with race. I don't think the minorities were that upset about the Joe Paterno kiddie diddling.

But that's okay, I know the evil scary black man in the white house scared you really bad.

Black ... Orange ... Sooner or later y'all are gonna figure out the color of the man in the White House isn't what is giving you nightmares ...:sleep:

Black ... Orange ... Sooner or later y'all are gonna figure out the color of the man in the White House isn't what is giving you nightmares ...

No, it's the batshit crazy of the current occupant that gives me nightmares.

You know, like dissing our allies today before flying off to suck up to a nasty little dictator.
Those allies have been screwing us with their unfair trade practices and protectionism statuses.
No tariff's, no subsidies , completely free trade.

No, it's the batshit crazy of the current occupant that gives me nightmares.

You know, like dissing our allies today before flying off to suck up to a nasty little dictator.

Maybe one day you'll outgrow "big brother" ...
But until then, maybe a plastic sheet will help guard against damage when you wet your bed ... I wouldn't know ... :dunno:

I would suggest maybe having a few drinks and relaxing with friends ...
But you would probably still end up pissing yourself.

Maybe one day you'll outgrow "big brother" ...
But until then, maybe a plastic sheet will help guard against damage when you wet your bed ... I wouldn't know ... :dunno:

I would suggest maybe having a few drinks and relaxing with friends ...
But you would probably still end up pissing yourself.

Snookums, if you can't see what a danger Trump is to our democracy, then you are probably the one who needs plastic wrap.

Snookums, if you can't see what a danger Trump is to our democracy, then you are probably the one who needs plastic wrap.

I never said I don't understand the danger you see in President Trump.

Hell ... It's not like I didn't understand the danger a bunch of folks saw in the President before him ...
Or a bunch of Presidents that came before that.

I simply commented on the fact that as long as you are so dependent on the government ...
That the actions of the President make you act like a raving lunatic ... I understand why they make you piss your pants.

If you think that I should run around like chicken little because people keep shooting themselves in the foot ...
Not going to happen ... You don't frighten me the way they frighten you.

Hell ... It's not like I didn't understand the danger a bunch of folks saw in the President before him ...

Okay, if you don't see why Trump is considerably more dangerous than the people who preceeded him, I'm not sure there is much to be done for you.

Here's the clue. Trump is mentally ill. Those other guys are not.

I simply commented on the fact that as long as you are so dependent on the government ...
That the actions of the President make you act like a raving lunatic ... I understand why they make you piss your pants.

When he does and says crazy things, that worries me. I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand why his erratic behavior is dangerous, or how alienating most of our allies is a bad thing.

Okay, if you don't see why Trump is considerably more dangerous than the people who preceeded him, I'm not sure there is much to be done for you.

Here's the clue. Trump is mentally ill. Those other guys are not.

When he does and says crazy things, that worries me. I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand why his erratic behavior is dangerous, or how alienating most of our allies is a bad thing.

I posted that I do understand why you think President Trump is more dangerous than Godzilla with a stack of Russian made Satan missiles.
I never suggested you were anything but a quivering ball of nerves worried about what President Trump does.
I understand why you think I am stupid if I am not sitting in a puddle of piss because President Trump is in the White House.

Start running in circles and pulling your hair out when you tell me how crazy I am compared to you ... :21:

I posted that I do understand why you think President Trump is more dangerous than Godzilla with a stack of Russian made Satan missiles.
I never suggested you were anything but a quivering ball of nerves worried about what President Trump does.
I understand why you think I am stupid if I am not sitting in a puddle of piss because President Trump is in the White House.

It isn't about me, dummy. It's about that crazy person you all put in the White House and gave access to the missiles and the Fed and the federal agencies.

Start running in circles and pulling your hair out when you tell me how crazy I am compared to you ...

We can see from your posts that you are crazy... and stupid.

It isn't about me, dummy. It's about that crazy person you all put in the White House and gave access to the missiles and the Fed and the federal agencies.

Start running in circles and pulling your hair out when you tell me how crazy I am compared to you ...

We can see from your posts that you are crazy... and stupid.

I understand your fears ... But if you keep chewing on your fingernails like that, you're going to hurt yourself.
You looked better before you pulled all your hair out and you really need to change your pants.

Forum List

Back