POLL: Do you want to see race relations improve?

Do you want to see race relations improve in America?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I really don't give a shit. It's up to them.

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
It would be nice. Unfortunately it is the so-called advocates for 'diversity' who tend to view humans as members of groups rather than Individuals the most and who therefore perpetuate racism as a consequence.

I'm truly, seriously beginning to have my doubts. I think the division pimps on both ends of this are winning.

I voted yes, for what I used to think were obvious reasons.

Please respond and expand, thanks.

I agree.

The race pimps, on the Left, dominate media and pop culture and feed the population as a whole, nothing but racial division.

Minorities and liberals are constantly feed a stream of fear and hate,

while White are constantly berated and insulted.

Democrats NEED race relations to remain contentious, otherwise they'd lose half their votes without being able to pimp racial divides and keep minorities brain washed into voting for them.

IM2 and company incoming. Wait for it. We're gonna see arbitrary victim status cards waving all over the place in a hot second. lol.

I'm truly, seriously beginning to have my doubts. I think the division pimps on both ends of this are winning.

I agree.

The race pimps, on the Left, dominate media and pop culture and feed the population as a whole, nothing but racial division.

Do you see any room for improvement from the Right?

I voted I don't really gieve a shit, it's up to them.

But we reap what we sow.

I agree.

We need to be more aggressive in challenging the lies, and fighting against reverse or anti-white discrimination.

Every time some craven Establishment Republican supports Affirmative Action or stands silent while some dem calls him a racist, we end up supporting the narrative that is killing US.

I agree.

We need to be more aggressive in challenging the lies, and fighting against reverse or anti-white discrimination.

Every time some craven Establishment Republican supports Affirmative Action or stands silent while some dem calls him a racist, we end up supporting the narrative that is killing US.
So you feel there are no improvements in terms of actual racial behaviors that can be made from the Right?

IM2 and company incoming. Wait for it. We're gonna see arbitrary victim status cards waving all over the place in a hot second. lol.
A "conversation" with him is actually what prompted this thread.

I think this is likely the most hate speech filled discussion board I've ever been on. None has compared so far. And mostly from the people crying about diversity. Just nasty. It's unfortunate that it's not under control. But, hey, it gets ad clicks, right? Ha.

I think this is likely the most hate speech filled discussion board I've ever been on. None has compared so far. And mostly from the people crying about diversity. Just nasty. It's unfortunate that it's not under control. But, hey, it gets ad clicks, right? Ha.

:puhleeze: .. Hope and Change
Come on ... When you can convince people diversity is the foundation of, or means equality ... Nothing is impossible.

I agree.

So you feel there are no improvements in terms of actual racial behaviors that can be made from the Right?
"Improvements" should start with the ones that have the most to improve, and that would be the blacks themselves. They're probably the most racist race on the planet. They've been taught that if they scream racist, people cower and cave and they get they what they want.

So why are you fixating on "the right?" Is this your left leaning bias showing or what?

I agree.

Actual racial behaviors? Interesting you didn't say "racist".

But correct. We've been living in a witch hunt for generations. Any actual racism, and vast amounts of not racism, just stuff libs didn't like,

has been burned out of the Right, and driven to the insignificant fringe.

Pretending otherwise has no effect except to support the false narrative being offered by the race pimps.

I agree.

"Improvements" should start with the ones that have the most to improve, and that would be the blacks themselves. They're probably the most racist race on the planet. They've been taught that if they scream racist, people cower and cave and they get they what they want.

So why are you fixating on "the right?" Is this your left leaning bias showing or what?
I brought up the Right because I was responding to a conservative.

Doesn't that make sense?

Don't care anymore...

After being called a racist for not voting for Obama, well let just say I gave up on the stupidity in life...

I say let toss two knives in the room and shoot the winner...

Humans are naturally racist and bigoted and you can only improve so much before you can no further...

I agree.

Doesn't that make sense?
Not really... you could have just as easily asked for their opinion about the left, since that is where the vast majority of race pimping comes from.

Doesn't that make sense?
Not really... you could have just as easily asked for their opinion about the left, since that is where the vast majority of race pimping comes from.
Then you're welcome to read the last page or two here, CRAP - Schultz Leaving Starbucks™, where a couple of left wingers are losing their shit on me.

Forum List

Back