POLL: Do you want to see race relations improve?

Do you want to see race relations improve in America?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I really don't give a shit. It's up to them.

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
I'm truly, seriously beginning to have my doubts. I think the division pimps on both ends of this are winning.

I voted yes, for what I used to think were obvious reasons.

Please respond and expand, thanks.

The better question to ask is “Do you think they will improve?

The answer is no. The Race Grievance Industry will never allow it.

I'm truly, seriously beginning to have my doubts. I think the division pimps on both ends of this are winning.

It really depends on how you define an improvement in race relations.
If it's whether or not people stop running around calling other people racists ... Probably not.

I did. Dozens of posts on this thread alone... I'm sorry your reading comprehension is so poor.

I read your posts and understood them perfectly.
Let me know when you want to add something else of value to the conversation.

Or continue to babble ... :thup:

I read your posts and understood them perfectly.
Let me know when you want to add something else of value to the conversation.

I don't think you did... or you wouldn't be saying dumb shit. Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Enjoy getting in the last word, it validates your worthless fucking life.

Speaking of talking dumb shit ... If you're done with the thread, then there is no need to tell me ...
Unless of course you want to try and get the last word in ... :21:

Rush Limbaugh and co, make too much money from it. They invented it and without it, they have no radio shows no TV channel and no one buys their books.

Rush Limbaugh and co, make too much money from it. They invented it and without it, they have no radio shows no TV channel and no one buys their books.

You should try to learn something. Stupid and racist is no way to live. The people who created the Race Grievance industry are the same people getting rich on it right now. They are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. there are many many others who are profiting largely on it.

You should try to learn something. Stupid and racist is no way to live. The people who created the Race Grievance industry are the same people getting rich on it right now. They are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. there are many many others who are profiting largely on it.

Yep stupid and racist is no way for you to live so I'll say once again:

Malcolm X:

"So if we need white allies in this country, we don’t need those kind who compromise. We don’t need those kind who encourage us to be polite, responsible, you know. We don’t need those kind who give us that kind of advice. We don’t need those kind who tell us how to be patient. No, if we want some white allies, we need the kind that John Brown was, or we don’t need you."

James Cone once said that if white people in America truly understood how whiteness and racism hurts them, and not just blacks, they would want to free themselves from it, they would “destroy themselves and be born again as beautiful black persons.”

An amazing idea, but hooks disagrees. For two reasons: First, how in the world can whites become black? And second, most whites are helped more than harmed by racism, so appealing to their narrow self-interest – as opposed to their political and moral beliefs – will fail for the most part.

Cone, a Christian thinker, sees whiteness as inhuman, as a sort of disease of the spirit, and therefore something that hurts whites most of all. Hooks sees whiteness in a more Marxist way, as a set of beliefs that American society has been built on which, therefore, benefits whites.

Schools and television and American society in general teaches people, both black and white, to overvalue whiteness and undervalue blackness.

Whites, even those who work with blacks for civil rights, believe that whites are better than blacks, that they have more intelligence and even kindness.

Blacks, on the other hand, are told in a thousand ways that they are no good, that they are lacking, particularly poor blacks. This leads to self-hatred, doubt and despair – and sometimes to drink and drugs.

There is more: American society teaches you to think mainly about yourself and how to achieve material success. But for blacks to succeed in a white world they have to downplay or even cut themselves off from their blackness. But how can you do that and still feel good about yourself? How can you be true to yourself and still succeed?

That is why you cannot end racism by acting like everyone is the same. Because everyone is not the same. To require blacks to be the same as whites is unfair to blacks; it is asking them to give up who they are. Equality will not come till whites accept blackness and think there is nothing wrong with it.

And blacks will not be free and good and right within until they unlearn the white messages about blackness and instead learn to love blackness, to love themselves as they are and not to the degree they fit some white American idea of what is right and good and successful.

Cone says whites should love blackness too as a way to fight against the white racist thinking that is everywhere. Hooks does not go that far.

Hooks also takes issue with Shelby Steele, who says blacks sit together at lunch because they are being racist. Hooks says maybe it is simpler than that: maybe they are sick of having to put up with racist whites and want a break from it. Steele assumes that whites of goodwill cannot be racist, that they cannot, for example, be cultural tourists who objectify blacks.

bell hooks: Loving Blackness as Political Resistance

Sean Hannity (1961- ) is a presenter on Fox News, a right-wing US cable television news channel. He has the ear of President Trump and has become a shameless Trump apologist who flat-out lies.

Audience: He has the most watched show on US cable news, getting 3.3 million viewers a night (February 2018). By day he is on right-wing talk radio where he runs a close second to Rush Limbaugh, getting 13.5 million listeners a day.

Ted Koppel in March 2017, interviewing Hannity:

“[You are] bad for America. … You have attracted people who are determined that ideology is more important than facts.”

Geraldo Rivera to Hannity in February 2018:

“[President] Nixon never would have been forced to resign if you existed back in 1972, ’73, ’74.”

President Trump:

“Sean Hannity is a great, great person.”

Opinion shouter: Hannity does not have a journalism degree, or any university degree for that matter. He came up through talk radio in the 1980s and 1990s. He has been with Fox News since the beginning in 1996, but laboured long in Bill O’Reilly’s shadow – till O’Reilly was felled by scandal in 2017.

Conspiracy theorist: Hannity spends more time pushing conspiracy theories than anyone else on US cable news. Fox News lets him rant on and on about conspiracy theories that even they know are false, like about Seth Rich, Uranium One, and Spygate. All that keeps Hannity from going full tin hat like Alex Jones on YouTube is the advertisers.

Fascist propaganda: Hannity places Trump above the law: Trump should be allowed to pardon himself, he should be allowed to interfere in an ongoing criminal investigation of himself, he should not have to answer questions about possible crimes, etc. Hannity undermines faith in any source of truth other than Trump: the FBI and the Department of Justice are dismissed as the “deep state”. The press is dismissed as “fake news”. The truth is whatever Trump says it is.

Racism/Nativism: And, like a Nazi propagandist, Hannity also whips up fear, hatred and prejudice against people of other races and religions, like Muslims, Latinos, and Blacks. He does that mainly by the way he talks about terrorism, immigration, and crime. Hannity is Irish Catholic.

Clinton Derangement Syndrome: Hannity is obsessed with the Clintons, both Bill and Hillary. He rehashes their scandals endlessly, even when there is nothing new to say about them. Since he makes stuff up, it is hard to know how much of it is even true. He gets most upset about the Clintons when bad news breaks about Trump.

Business model: Since March 2016 Fox News has found itself in the business of delivering ads to Trump supporters. To remain in business they have to please both advertisers and Trump supporters. Sean Hannity walks right up to that fine line between the two. He is such a full-throated Trump apologist that he defended Roy Moore, an accused paedophile – that is, until advertisers made him back away from Moore.

Net worth: Hannity was worth $80 million in 2017. Alex Jones: $10 million.

– Abagond, 2018.

Sean Hannity

Evidence of who really gets rich in the race grievance industry.

Malcolm X:

"So if we need white allies in this country, we don’t need those kind who compromise. We don’t need those kind who encourage us to be polite, responsible, you know. We don’t need those kind who give us that kind of advice. We don’t need those kind who tell us how to be patient. No, if we want some white allies, we need the kind that John Brown was, or we don’t need you."

Is that how you feel?

No vote, since the categories do not correspond to facts.
There are human relations, and those can improve. Since there is only one race, the human race, that has to be embedded first in our minds for the conversation to seriously advance. So far, clearly, the very most vocal are the very most dedicated to continuing separation, division and dominance of one over another.

Last edited:
You know most people say race is a social construct, which is mostly true. Most people don't follow that up, to say its north American construct, we'll be lucky if all races are allowed to hold to standard after Obama. General Powell and Condaleeza Rice exactly half white/blacks were one-drop rule blacks, Obama is going by Brazil rules, like mestizo, look at me, we're all one, we're mestizo America.

edit: well unkotare, you know Malcom X is the funniest of all these, he joined Brotherhood of Islam as a protest vote, went to Mecca, eventually learned, its not the black separatist "Mecca" he thought it all was, and left, that's how deep he is in white-world. Welcome by Allah, no races, God is nor man nor female, look at the efficiency of multiple wives and harems, I demonstrate. Mohammed helped his women with chores...?

Racial constructs that defined America are Christian obviously, and protestant too, because catholics can just marry any heathen bring her in she's yours now ,ya one for catholics. Anyway Unkotare whats ???, everyone just under Bush always said wow look at all his blacks, they are DNA 50% one white parent and one black parent , both condaleeza rice and colon powell. Just one president later he's one black and one white parent looks crazy and he's a revolution and people are asking is he black, is he black. because I mean he's not even in the culture, he's not even part of the construct. Like the slave master could have screwed some line of slave women 100 years and they're 80% white now, but hey that was all a secret under the table taboo shame on everything and everybody, that marble baby's a freaking tar black baby to me honey look at it. And still today we have the one-drop rule and we look at General Powell of the whole US Army like a slave baby and say well he's one drop of blood black he's totally black. Some people will say this is from maternal lineage and definable slave populations, I'm humanizing here.

Last edited:
You know most people say race is a social construct, which is mostly true. Most people don't follow that up, to say its north American construct, we'll be lucky if all races are allowed to hold to standard after Obama. General Powell and Condaleeza Rice exactly half white/blacks were one-drop rule blacks, Obama is going by Brazil rules, like mestizo, look at me, we're all one, we're mestizo America.

???

Forum List

Back