Poll: Do you plan to vote in the Mid Terms this year?

Do you plan to vote in the midterms?

• I am a Democrat

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I am a Republican

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I am an Independent

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • I plan to vote

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • I do not plan to vote

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Let's get an idea of how the Mid Term election results will go. To estimate, lets find out how Message Board Members will feel about voting this year.

Let's have a poll!

i'm not sure that's a valid poll.

I'm an independent, but will probably vote for the Democrats in most of the races that are up.

Except, right now, where I live (IL's 8th district) there's not much to vote on.

The Democrat Congressman, whose name I couldn't pronounce on a bet, is pretty much running unchallenged.

There's no Senate race up this year.

The only race where there might be a choice is governor, but in all probability, the Democrat will sweep out the useless failed Republican.

Because I voted in the GOP Primary, I am going to get a bunch of mailers from the hideous woman with the wart on her face who represents this district in the State Legislature.

Let's get an idea of how the Mid Term election results will go. To estimate, lets find out how Message Board Members will feel about voting this year.

Let's have a poll!

i'm not sure that's a valid poll.

I'm an independent, but will probably vote for the Democrats in most of the races that are up.

Except, right now, where I live (IL's 8th district) there's not much to vote on.

The Democrat Congressman, whose name I couldn't pronounce on a bet, is pretty much running unchallenged.

There's no Senate race up this year.

The only race where there might be a choice is governor, but in all probability, the Democrat will sweep out the useless failed Republican.

Because I voted in the GOP Primary, I am going to get a bunch of mailers from the hideous woman with the wart on her face who represents this district in the State Legislature.

Governor, Lt. Governor, Congress person. Democrat all the way.
Richard Cordray.

No way would I vote for Mike DeWine. We voted him out of the Senate, now he is running all over Ohio.

Let's have a poll!
I always vote in every election.

I always choose the lesser of two weevils.

I am hoping the GOP will retain the Senate but that the DEMs will win back the House.

I will vote, as I have not missed an election since I was 18. We have a record number of third party candidates working to get on the the ballot at the local level and need all the support they can get

Let's have a poll!

I am hoping the GOP will retain the Senate but that the DEMs will win back the House.

The house is unimportant. The country is better off when the Senate and the White House are controlled by different parties.

Let's have a poll!

The house is unimportant. The country is better off when the Senate and the White House are controlled by different parties.
Senate is the most important, but even they have made mistakes.

The only important thing about the House is that it be different than the Senate.

The White House's most important job is nominating Federal and SCOTUS judges. Clinton screwed up the most on this. He appointed Ruth Darth Vader Ginsberg. What a blunder.

I will vote, as I have not missed an election since I was 18. We have a record number of third party candidates working to get on the the ballot at the local level and need all the support they can get
I have missed a few, but mostly when I was deployed away and voting was difficult out in the deserts or at sea. They make that easier now for the Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines.

I have missed a few, but mostly when I was deployed away and voting was difficult out in the deserts or at sea. They make that easier now for the Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines.

yes they do. I have voted more than half my adult life via absentee ballots.

Forum List

Back