Poll: Do you plan to vote in the Mid Terms this year?

Do you plan to vote in the midterms?

• I am a Democrat

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I am a Republican

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I am an Independent

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • I plan to vote

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • I do not plan to vote

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Let's get an idea of how the Mid Term election results will go. To estimate, lets find out how Message Board Members will feel about voting this year.

Let's have a poll!

Of course I do. But let's get the thoughts of our members. You didn't vote if you plan to vote.

I always vote, and living in Calif. but my vote is cancelled out (primarily by illegals).

I think it will be a record breaking turn out, in the mid terms this year!

David Hogg will do his part with the young!

The Resistance with the middle aged...

The Trumpsters to support Trump's choices....

The Hispanic citizens could actually come out and vote too!

And women on the whole are real politically charged this year.....

it should be a real big turn out!

You could be right. The one prediction I hope is not true is that women will come out in favor to Trump. That makes them incredible hypocrites. I'd like to think they are brighter than that.

You forgot the illegals.

If California divides into three states. There will be a governor for each and exh xtate can decide whther or not they want Sanctuary cities. I am thinking only one of the three states will go with that. Then there would be elctoral votes for each state, 2 senators and more reprsentatives. I don 't see them going all Democratic at all.

You forgot the illegals.
They can't vote Gramps....and Hispanic legal citizens do not even vote, they have the lowest turn out out of all category of voters...something like 19% of eligible voters that are Hispanic actually gets their bums out of the house to come out and vote....and you think you are going to get the illegals ones to vote....? Good luck with that.... :rolleyes:

You forgot the illegals.
They can't vote Gramps....and Hispanic legal citizens do not even vote, they have the lowest turn out out of all category of voters...something like 19% of eligible voters that are Hispanic actually gets their bums out of the house to come out and vote....and you think you are going to get the illegals ones to vote....? Good luck with that.... :rolleyes:
Hahahahahaha

Goodnight lol

You forgot the illegals.
I dont know about that. The census could answer that question, but as usual, California doesn't want them to answer if they are illiegal. Ir would hurt their voting privileges. Wish California could break apart and float away as their own little country.

I always vote, and living in Calif. but my vote is cancelled out (primarily by illegals).
I bet you would like to see the statedivided into 3 parts. How do you feel about that?
Conservatives who want California split into three states, one blue and two red, don’t understand the two red states created would only add two more red states sucking on the federal teat.

As one blue state, California's wealthy, liberal taxpayers foot most of the bill for the poorer, conservative parts of the state.

Isn’t that better than forcing hardworking conservative taxpayers in the other forty-nine states to support the millions of free loaders in the most populous state in the union? The vast majority of those free loaders live in what would be the two additional red states.

You forgot the illegals.
I dont know about that. The census could answer that question, but as usual, California doesn't want them to answer if they are illiegal. Ir would hurt their voting privileges. Wish California could break apart and float away as their own little country.
they really do not vote....
legal Hispanics don't vote either....75 to 81% DO NOT go out and vote, who LEGALLY can vote....

maybe illegal Chinese, or the illegal Canadians might, but the legal Hispanic just do not seem to care about voting and the illegal Hispanics are not going to risk being deported, plus they are probably just like their legal cousins, and do not know or care about the importance of it.... Dems would win every single election if we could just get the LEGAL Hispanics to vote at the same rate as whites or blacks vote!

And most states have voter ID laws now too...

I don't think illegal voting is anywhere near what people claim or fear Jackson....

I may vote; I may not. It's very unlikely to matter whether I do or don't. I haven't a plan to vote, nor have I a plan to not vote.

in other words the GOP and Trump are fucked.

in other words the GOP and Trump are fucked.

The GOP was fucked when they picked Trump. It just didn't happen immediately.

You forgot the illegals.
they really do not vote....
legal Hispanics don't vote either....75 to 81% DO NOT go out and vote, who LEGALLY can vote....

maybe illegal Chinese, or the illegal Canadians might, but the legal Hispanic just do not seem to care about voting and the illegal Hispanics are not going to risk being deported, plus they are probably just like their legal cousins, and do not know or care about the importance of it.... Dems would win every single election if we could just get the LEGAL Hispanics to vote at the same rate as whites or blacks vote!

And most states have voter ID laws now too...

I don't think illegal voting is anywhere near what people claim or fear Jackson....

It isn't. A cursory view of the population would disqualify the claims of the conservatives

In 2016; the percent of registered voters who voted was 55.4%. About half of us did not vote. The illegal population in the nation is between 10 and 20 million. Logic would tell most that the % that would vote would be much lower since they don't have proper credentials and may be asked, have their standing challenged etc... but lets give the conservatives the benefit of the doubt and say that the 20 million (on the high side) vote at the same rate of 55.4%. That would be 11 million illegal votes cast.

Clinton got 65 million votes in 2016; the liars on the right would have you believe that 1 in 6 of those was illegal. Those making the claim are either guilty of being mathematically illiterate, congenitally dishonest or both.

Source:
United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

Now that being said, I do support a nationwide VRC that contains a photograph. Elections should be sacred and one illegal ballot is too many. I understand that there is no major election that will ever hinge on tainted votes. My concern is 2 fold. In the first place, we have the technology to sterilize the elections so there is no reason to not do it and secondly...minor elections can hinge on a few votes. These are, to me, the elections that matter; for school board, for city council, for county judge. They make the decisions on whether pot holes on your street get fixed, when you can afford yourself of city/county services, and if there will be advanced placement calculus for your kids next school year.

Forum List

Back