POLL: Do you look at our politics as WAR?

Is Left vs. Right a "War" to you?

• Total voters
All I see is both sides making a lot of noise & not working on solutions that benefit the majority.

The left is engaged in a coup for the purpose of destroying the US and establishing a world order.

The right needs to treat it as such and do whatever they need to to stop it. If that means taking out soros and putting every teacher out of a job, yanking all welfare and federal funding of schools and law enforcement..do it.

Gotta love you people-------> The genius that was Obama, averaged 1.6% economic growth, or somewhere around that. The incompetence known as Trump, has got the economy firing on at least 7 of the 8 cylinders, but he is crazy.

Guy, the president is not a fertility king... Germany's economy was pretty awesome inthe 1930's, but Hitler was still an asshole.

I don't know if you are looking at the Obama Presidency through rose colored glasses, or at Trumps with painted over ones, but one thing is for sure...………….any economic advice you ever offer to anyone, should be instantly disregarded as being given by someone who is blind in one eye, and can't see out the other.

So it's okay if we have a Nazi president who puts children into fucking concentration camps, because hey, the economy is doing good.

Hey, I want to hear how moral and righteous your side is, because that shit never gets old.

You are the same person that claimed Bush was Hitler and now Trump is Hitler.

The fact is Trump has nothing that Hitler did and in fact Trump is more like your hero FDR if we are going to be honest here.

Remember FDR put Japanese-Americans into Prison Camps, so you can say Trump is like FDR but you will not because then you will have to admit Trump is not Hitler...

Hitler? Hitler, really? Now that is just ridiculous. When did Trump throw out the congress that can over ride his decisions?

Hitler never threw out the Reichstag. Instead, the Paul Ryans of Germany like Franz von Papen, who thought they could control Hitler,eventually acquiesced to him.

I do not know when you went to school, but one thing is for sure, whenever it was, you didn't go for a long enough time-)

Buddy, I've got a bachelor's degree in history... with specialty in European Studies. The fact that you are unaware the Hitler came to power under the Weimar constitution with the cooperation of the Zentrum Party and National German People's Party (NDVP) shows you are kind of ignorant on the subject.

Again, look up Franz von Papen and Alfred Hugenberg... the Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnel of the Reichstag

ou are the same person that claimed Bush was Hitler and now Trump is Hitler.

Please point out where I called Bush Hitler.

Oh, that's right. I didn't. Since I voted for bush in 2000 and 2004, before I got sick of the GOP, that would have been awkward.

The fact is Trump has nothing that Hitler did and in fact Trump is more like your hero FDR if we are going to be honest here.

Remember FDR put Japanese-Americans into Prison Camps, so you can say Trump is like FDR but you will not because then you will have to admit Trump is not Hitler...

Not at all.

There was actually a pretty good reason to relocate 100,000 mostly Japanese nationals when the war broke out, most of whom were released in a year. There was a legitimate fear that California was vulnerable.

When it was clear it wasn't, they were released, except for the most hard core Axis sympathizers. (Along with 10,000 Germans and 5000 Italians).

Trump really has no good reason to put refugees in prison camps. They aren't a threat.

Imagine if it had not been Trump but instead a RINO or GOP hack that would ensure the continuation of the status quo - everything would be soft and sunny in the world right now. So it's not a war in the sense of two clashing ideologies, it's a laboratory control of the media using the left's lab rat mentality to perpetuate TDS. The whole point of getting Trump in was to shake things up and on that he's doing a great job. If the witch had gotten the nod we'd already be circling the drain.

Actually, if you got a GOP hack, you'd still get the same dumb, anti-working class policies.. without the daily chaos.
And the same liberal screeching while running around like their hairs on fire crying racism.

I see your point and partly agree but there are basic principles that draw many people to the Republican Party.. small government, lower taxes and less regulations.

the problem with that is, it's a nice bit of snake oil salesmanship. When the one percent wants smaller government and regulation, what they want is the ability to screw workers and consumers with impunity.

The party hasn’t always lived up to these principles but with only two options to vote for in most cases many people choose the one that represent policies closest to those principles. They also don’t trust the government with more tax money and regulatory power to efficiently handle our economic and social problems

Of course they don't. Big corporation spend billions of dollars telling us how efficient and wonderful they are. Which is a joke to any of us who worked at one. And they spend billions of dollars telling us how "inefficient" government is. it's a great propaganda campaign.

Reality- they are both equally inefficient...
Regulations don’t only effect big business. I live in California and do you know how expensive it is to buy a house or even get a permit to build here? Taxes and regulations and inspections and permits and water rights and etc etc etc all add up to push a situation where only the super wealthy can afford to be home owners here. So problems exists on both ends of the spectrum

Regulations don’t only effect big business. I live in California and do you know how expensive it is to buy a house or even get a permit to build here? Taxes and regulations and inspections and permits and water rights and etc etc etc all add up to push a situation where only the super wealthy can afford to be home owners here. So problems exists on both ends of the spectrum

Well, from what I understand, water is at a premium in your state. So, yeah, you kind of need regulations.

All I see is both sides making a lot of noise & not working on solutions that benefit the majority.
Yep. Ideology over country. Ego over reason. Screaming over communication.

The battle is urban vs rural. And damn straight its a war.

Many years ago my beloved shared a weird thing he had heard. That you are cool with people until you learn that they hate you. No matter how grounded you are, when you learn they hate you so bad, you can't help to hate back.

Nature of the beast/

Yep. Ideology over country. Ego over reason. Screaming over communication.

The battle is urban vs rural. And damn straight its a war.

Many years ago my beloved shared a weird thing he had heard. That you are cool with people until you learn that they hate you. No matter how grounded you are, when you learn they hate you so bad, you can't help to hate back.

Nature of the beast/
Well, we choose to behave this way. If we literally can't help ourselves, we obviously have more evolving to do.

If we don't wipe ourselves out first.

Hitler? Hitler, really? Now that is just ridiculous. When did Trump throw out the congress that can over ride his decisions?

Hitler never threw out the Reichstag. Instead, the Paul Ryans of Germany like Franz von Papen, who thought they could control Hitler,eventually acquiesced to him.

I do not know when you went to school, but one thing is for sure, whenever it was, you didn't go for a long enough time-)

Buddy, I've got a bachelor's degree in history... with specialty in European Studies. The fact that you are unaware the Hitler came to power under the Weimar constitution with the cooperation of the Zentrum Party and National German People's Party (NDVP) shows you are kind of ignorant on the subject.

Again, look up Franz von Papen and Alfred Hugenberg... the Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnel of the Reichstag

BUDDY, I have a MASTERS degree in history, and your take is a false flag. Trump has NEVER over ridden the congress, and in fact he can't. (unlike Obama who just decided what he wanted, and created his own crap.

Trump has NEVER done this, except to rescind Obamas edicts, which you can not stand. He could NOT do this if the edicts were made into law, IF he followed the constitution. But he didn't have to. Explain to these nice people why he didn't have to, or are you such a LEFTIST, you refuse to announce what is obvious!

Let us all face it--------->you are a leftist, and a faaaaaaaaar leftist to boot. You denounce the rule of law, and only support a President, when you and he are on the same page.

Your stand is obvious; change the election results in any manner you can. To hell with the people who put Trump in office, they just smell of Wal-Mart, correct!

You and your friends can go to hell, go to directly to hell, do not pass go, and do not collect 200 dollars! If you win the mid terms, we will be forced to listen. If not, we are going to hose the lot of you, and you can take that to the bank, and cash that check today!

Well, we choose to behave this way. If we literally can't help ourselves, we obviously have more evolving to do.

If we don't wipe ourselves out first.

or die from the vapors making hysterical arguments.

upload_2018-9-2_17-55-31.jpeg

BUDDY, I have a MASTERS degree in history, and your take is a false flag. Trump has NEVER over ridden the congress, and in fact he can't. (unlike Obama who just decided what he wanted, and created his own crap.

Why would he have to override the Congress, they pretty much give him everything he wants.

Hitler didn't override the Reichstag, either. The Reichstag just kept voting him more powers...

Trump has NEVER done this, except to rescind Obamas edicts, which you can not stand. He could NOT do this if the edicts were made into law, IF he followed the constitution. But he didn't have to. Explain to these nice people why he didn't have to, or are you such a LEFTIST, you refuse to announce what is obvious!

You're babbling here, buddy. Trump is throwing people into camps and calling the free press the enemy of the people. That's what makes him a Nazi.

Now, here's the thing If you ever read Albert Speer's "Inside the Third Reich", you'd realize that most of the people in the German elite KNEW Hitler was nuts. But they went along with it.

Your stand is obvious; change the election results in any manner you can. To hell with the people who put Trump in office, they just smell of Wal-Mart, correct!

Now, here's the problem. The people said "NO". They said no pretty clearly, by about 3 million votes. This makes Trump's election illegitimate on it face. The fact he colluded with the Russians to get there and beat our anachronistic system we should have fixed in 2001 is also part of the problem.

But even if he had gotten there completely legitimately, the fact that he is clearly mentally unbalanced and corrupt should be enough cause to get him out. Heck, Nixon got 60% of the vote and won 49 states,but they still threw him out off office.

I think of politics as baseball ... it feels really important when it's going on. I feel good when my team wins and ever better when the other team loses.

But, ultimately, it doesn't matter ... life will continue on as always regardless who wins.

BN-KR376_SADMET_P_20151008134011.jpg

Democrats do not engage in 'politics'.

Democrats engage in / perpetrate CRIMES, TREASON, whatever they have to do to get power bacwhether that means win elections by cheating or carrying out a treasonous coup to overturn a democratic election...

I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.
I voted “Yes” as republican. The party affiliation is a matter of convenience, and offers a path forward. Subject to change based on principle, and opportunity.

Oh brother . “War” is so dramatic.

Americans are spoiled by how good we have it . People always looking for drama .

I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.
Got you to start a whole thread about it.........LOL

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back