POLL: Do you look at our politics as WAR?

Is Left vs. Right a "War" to you?

• Total voters
I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.

It is a war, a cultural war. It would not have to be waged if the left would either follow the law, or change it. Instead, they choose to ignore it when it doesn't suit them.

Look how ridiculous the whole thing is--------->

1. Democrats-----------> Trump has a campaign violation maybe, hang him!

2. Democrats----------> Let illegals in and give them a kiss, even if against the law. Don't enforce the borders.

In essence, they are picking and choosing, and NOT changing, or even trying.

You can't have a society built on law, if some people get to ignore them, and part of society helps them do it.

This is full blown war...period!
The Left / Democrats are a major threat to our Democracy and to GOOD, REAL Americans on many levels. Nobody decent wants anything to do with Lefties, let alone ‘make deals’ through overrated bipartisanship theatrics....The Left are warped minded, disgusting human beings...all of them.
Trump has energized a new age Republican...where the old school evangelicals would allow the Left to bully them, this ‘new’ Republican is punching Lefties square in the mouth and the pukes don’t know how to act so they stand their pissing themselves and screaming at the sky.
It’s fascinating and entertaining....I hope the divide continues to grow...embrace it.

Last edited:
I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.

It is a war, a cultural war. It would not have to be waged if the left would either follow the law, or change it. Instead, they choose to ignore it when it doesn't suit them.

Look how ridiculous the whole thing is--------->

2. Democrats----------> Let illegals in and give them a kiss, even if against the law. Don't enforce the borders.

In essence, they are picking and choosing, and NOT changing, or even trying.

You can't have a society built on law, if some people get to ignore them, and part of society helps them do it.
You act like a child and none of what you just wrote is true... nobody wants to hang trump over a finance violation and nobody wants to let illegals in with a kiss.

There is also the irony of you championing law and order while Trump does everything he can to undermine and discredit our agencies and their investigation into russia and his corrupt buddies. Face it, Trump only cares about law and order when it serves his purposes. It’s an act

The Left / Democrats are a major threat to our Democracy and to GOOD, REAL Americans on many levels. Nobody decent wants anything to do with Lefties, let alone ‘make deals’ through overrated bipartisanship theatrics....The Left are warped minded, disgusting human beings...all of them.
Trump has energized a new age Republican...where the old school evangelicals would allow the Left to bully them, this ‘new’ Republican is punching Lefties square in the mouth and the pukes don’t know how to act so they stand their pissing themselves and screaming at the sky.
It’s fascinating and entertaining....I hope the divide continues to grow...embrace it.

“there”

Your posts are only good for refining one’s proofreading skills.

The Left vs Right debate/fight among the general populous is just part of a much larger plan. It serves two purposes, it divides the people which makes them weaker and it is the on going distraction to keep their eyes off the "man" behind the curtain

“there”

Your posts are only good for refining one’s proofreading skills.

Awesome...Thanks, I’ve been looking for a new literacy bitch to follow me around and make corrections for me...Thanks for volunteering.

I see your point and partly agree but there are basic principles that draw many people to the Republican Party.. small government, lower taxes and less regulations.

the problem with that is, it's a nice bit of snake oil salesmanship. When the one percent wants smaller government and regulation, what they want is the ability to screw workers and consumers with impunity.

The party hasn’t always lived up to these principles but with only two options to vote for in most cases many people choose the one that represent policies closest to those principles. They also don’t trust the government with more tax money and regulatory power to efficiently handle our economic and social problems

Of course they don't. Big corporation spend billions of dollars telling us how efficient and wonderful they are. Which is a joke to any of us who worked at one. And they spend billions of dollars telling us how "inefficient" government is. it's a great propaganda campaign.

Reality- they are both equally inefficient...

Or- Trump may or may not have violated the law, but he's clearly a dangerous nut who disgraces the office. Hang him.

and

The immigration laws are broken, they've been broken for a long time, but no one has the balls to fix them, so why penalize poor people for our sloth?

Or- Trump may or may not have violated the law, but he's clearly a dangerous nut who disgraces the office. Hang him.

and

The immigration laws are broken, they've been broken for a long time, but no one has the balls to fix them, so why penalize poor people for our sloth?

It is not our sloth, it is Washingtons sloth.

As far as Trump, he was elected, period! You have a chance in 2 years to vote him out, and that is how we do things or we are a banana republic.

As far as Trump, he was elected, period! You have a chance in 2 years to vote him out, and that is how we do things or we are a banana republic.

Um,no, if we find out he violated the law or he's nuts, we can remove him for that a lot sooner, AND WE SHOULD.

It not Washington's sloth, it's its cowardice. Most Americans, being decent people, want a path to citizenship for the undocumented. It's the dumb, inbred bible-thumping bigots who scare them away from it.

The most interesting aspect of this thread so far is the list of poll participants who consider themselves Independent.

:laugh:

You didn't leave any other options. I'm not a republicrat, and the democrook party is something I oppose.

Um,no, if we find out he violated the law or he's nuts, we can remove him for that a lot sooner, AND WE SHOULD.

It not Washington's sloth, it's its cowardice. Most Americans, being decent people, want a path to citizenship for the undocumented. It's the dumb, inbred bible-thumping bigots who scare them away from it.

Gotta love you people-------> The genius that was Obama, averaged 1.6% economic growth, or somewhere around that. The incompetence known as Trump, has got the economy firing on at least 7 of the 8 cylinders, but he is crazy.

I don't know if you are looking at the Obama Presidency through rose colored glasses, or at Trumps with painted over ones, but one thing is for sure...………….any economic advice you ever offer to anyone, should be instantly disregarded as being given by someone who is blind in one eye, and can't see out the other.

Have a nice holiday weekend!

Gotta love you people-------> The genius that was Obama, averaged 1.6% economic growth, or somewhere around that. The incompetence known as Trump, has got the economy firing on at least 7 of the 8 cylinders, but he is crazy.

Guy, the president is not a fertility king... Germany's economy was pretty awesome inthe 1930's, but Hitler was still an asshole.

I don't know if you are looking at the Obama Presidency through rose colored glasses, or at Trumps with painted over ones, but one thing is for sure...………….any economic advice you ever offer to anyone, should be instantly disregarded as being given by someone who is blind in one eye, and can't see out the other.

So it's okay if we have a Nazi president who puts children into fucking concentration camps, because hey, the economy is doing good.

Hey, I want to hear how moral and righteous your side is, because that shit never gets old.

Guy, the president is not a fertility king... Germany's economy was pretty awesome inthe 1930's, but Hitler was still an asshole.

So it's okay if we have a Nazi president who puts children into fucking concentration camps, because hey, the economy is doing good.

Hey, I want to hear how moral and righteous your side is, because that shit never gets old.
You stupid ass. Nazi? Concentration camps? You braindead fucking moron.

Hitler? Hitler, really? Now that is just ridiculous. When did Trump throw out the congress that can over ride his decisions?

I do not know when you went to school, but one thing is for sure, whenever it was, you didn't go for a long enough time-)

I’m an independent and voted no.

All I’m seeing is democrats making a lot of noise and causing problems because Trump won.

War of words and which one can out dumb the other?

Sure but to the point violence is justified and genocide?

No.

Forum List

Back