POLL: Do you look at our politics as WAR?

Is Left vs. Right a "War" to you?

• Total voters
The poll choices are in adequate.

We have a Cold Civil War that is turning hot, as evidenced by AntiFA (in reality, NeoStasi-RedGuard totalitarian thugs), twitter mobs and Surveillance Media attacking and silencing non-Progs, the culture propaganda in Hollywood, the MSM and Academia. Politics are just another front of this war. The battle is between the BigTech-BigGovt-Oligarch-SurveillanceComplex and Normal People who just want to be left alone. The former want to turn the rest of us into serfs.

How many of the Independents that answered the poll (a clear majority of respondents) are registered Independents and live in a state that has closed primaries?

I vote for the person locally and vote democrat nationally. In the federal system; it makes zero sense to vote for one party in the legislature and the other in the executive. Both are necessary to enact laws and effect the change you wish to see. Voting for gridlock never is a good idea.

I vote for the person locally and vote democrat nationally. In the federal system; it makes zero sense to vote for one party in the legislature and the other in the executive. Both are necessary to enact laws and effect the change you wish to see. Voting for gridlock never is a good idea.

Are you registered as an Independent and does the state where you live/vote have closed primaries? Don't assume the question is anything other than the question asked (additional comments are welcome though).

Last edited:
Why do you think water is at a premium when we border the largest ocean in the world?!

Why don't you go have a drink out of that ocean....
Sure, right after they finish the desalination plant they been working on for the past 15 years
Don’t you think with today’s technology we should be at or close to being about to utilize the power and resources of our ocean to provide water and power to our citizens? There are obsticles in the way of that progress. Some rightly so and others that simply stall

The only war going on is the one inside the heads of the tin foil hats.

Stop listening to the retards like Limbaugh and Maher. There is no war, just people with different opinions. But I guess stirring up drama with words like "war" is great for ratings.

Last edited:
I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.
Yep. If the leftists win America will look like a third world cesspool with no white people left by 2100.

I fat-fingerred the poll, and accidentally voted “Democrat -YES” when my answer is unequivocally “Democrat - NO.” Amd I cannot seem to find a way to change it.

I prefer cooperation and compromise. Those are adult qualities.
You don't compromise and cooperate with the enemy! PERIOD. The leftists policies are aimed at flooding America with nonwhites and the destruction and annihilation of whites.

I fat-fingerred the poll, and accidentally voted “Democrat -YES” when my answer is unequivocally “Democrat - NO.” Amd I cannot seem to find a way to change it.

You don't compromise and cooperate with the enemy! PERIOD. The leftists policies are aimed at flooding America with nonwhites and the destruction and annihilation of whites.

Exactly! I’m a one-issue voter!

Make America non-white again!

The only war going on is the one inside the heads of the tin foils hats.
Stop listening to the retards like Limbaugh and Maher. There is no war, just people with different opinions. But I guess stirring up drama with words like "war" is great for ratings.
Yep. We're lost in hyperbole. Everyone is Hitler, every issue is a "war", every disagreement is "hate".

We have to come up with new words, I guess. These don't mean much at this point.

Last edited:

If you vote democrat whether you realize it or not that's EXACTLY what their goal is,so by voting democrat yes you are helping them accomplish that.

If you vote democrat whether you realize it or not that's EXACTLY what their goal is,so by voting democrat yes you are helping them accomplish that.

Great! I’m happy to do my part!

I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.

Of course it is. The One Percent has been making war on the working class for 40 years now. Where have you been?

But just like the dumb redneck who fought for the Confederacy 150 years ago even though he got no benefit from slavery, the dumb white working class votes for the GOP because they are upset about abortion or gays getting married or trannies in the bathroom or some other issue that has no effect on their paycheck.

And WHEN the next recession comes, they will be scratching their heads wondering why they are working harder for less money.

I worked my way up from chump wages to the top 3%.
Does that give you an idea why I dont vote democrat?

It's really up to moderates and Republicans to decide to sit there and take it, or counter-attack.
Don't you think that Republicans are already counter-attacking?

Since the elections of 2016, for example?

Finally.
But then it's not the rank and file RINO's fighting back it's the American people who put Trump in office.

At least you admit you want the white race to be gone....most leftists wrap it up on stupid buzz words like "anti racism" and "diversity" and bullshit like that.

Are you implying that liberals and minorities don't vote on the issues of abortion, gay marriage, or transgenders in the bathroom?

I'm saying they don't get fooled into voting against their own economic interests like working class whites have done since Tricky Dick.

Perhaps while you were getting your bachelor's in history you should have taken a civics class. Check out something called THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

You mean the retarded thing the Slave Rapists came up with because they didn't trust the people.

That Electoral College.

Being a student of history, what I've seen is when the EC has overridden the will of the people, we've had REALLY BAD RESULTS. The Corrupt Bargain of 1828, (although to be fair, that was Congress), His Fraudulency Rutherfraud B.Hays giving up everything that was won in the Civil War, George W. Stupid fucking up everything he touched,and now we have Trump, who is a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Maybe we need to just trust the people.
IMO Anyone voting for democrats is absolutely voting against their own best economic interests. As to the electoral college, whine as you please, but Hillary had ample time to read the rules of the game before she played. It doesn't matter how many illegal alien and dead people votes you get if you don't make sure to get them in the right states.

At least you admit you want the white race to be gone....most leftists wrap it up on stupid buzz words like "anti racism" and "diversity" and bullshit like that.

Oh, I am definitely on the side of anti-racism and diversity.

By the way, no one dies from race-mixing. They just blend.

Of course it is. The One Percent has been making war on the working class for 40 years now. Where have you been?

But just like the dumb redneck who fought for the Confederacy 150 years ago even though he got no benefit from slavery, the dumb white working class votes for the GOP because they are upset about abortion or gays getting married or trannies in the bathroom or some other issue that has no effect on their paycheck.

And WHEN the next recession comes, they will be scratching their heads wondering why they are working harder for less money.

I worked my way up from chump wages to the top 3%.
Does that give you an idea why I dont vote democrat?
Under clintons 8 years and obama's 8 you were poor? Only did well under GWB ? Really?

It's a war of extremism. Ideology vs. ideology. It's always been this way in this country, but I believe the media/internet has fueled the fire to concerning levels.

Forum List

Back