POLL: Conservatives & Progressives: What is your goal here?

What is the point of personally attacking the other "side"?

• No real reason, it's just fun, I'm not serious, they're okay

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are evil and I want them to hurt in any way possible

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • One day my side will win, so I'm fucking with them now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have severe self esteem issues and this provides temporary comfort

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I think I'm supposed to because other members of my tribe do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mango, big time, seriously, holy shit.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I wonder if this Mac person has any principles. Always ranting on about partisan this that and the other. I take it you believe in the "golden middle" road?

Mac in the middle is unable to make a stand, any stand.

Yeah, to me it sounds like a person who either doesn't know a lot, or is a coward. Not that I am for partisanship, that's pretty toxic.

I wonder if this Mac person has any principles. Always ranting on about partisan this that and the other. I take it you believe in the "golden middle" road?

Why are the lefties making this about me?

The conservatives answered.

Maybe you can just answer the question, fence sitter.

Yeah, to me it sounds like a person who either doesn't know a lot, or is a coward. Not that I am for partisanship, that's pretty toxic.
Please see my sig.

Wingers are dumb indeed, but there is a lot more to politics and civilization than some stupid wingers.

Please see my sig.

Wingers are dumb indeed, but there is a lot more to politics and civilization than some stupid wingers.
Unfortunately, they are by far the loudest.

My goal, as always, it is to spread mirth peppered with wisdom. I am not really into the pom-pom waving for the political duopoly.

I don't sit on fences - not a liberal trait.

Unlike you I can take a stand and mean it.

Last edited:
Some people answer the question and discuss.

Others just get defensive and attack.

Always fascinating.

News for you Mac in the middle, enemies don't make peace unless that's the only valid option. The goal - to win.
Yes, I'm sure you'll "beat" the other "side", fence sitter.

Good for you, I'm sure that helps your self-esteem.

Well Mac, seeing as how you called a pretty decent conservative politician a "winger, " and lumped him in as though he's the same kind of SHIT that the shooter was is... well... stupid.
Well, I've been called worse. A couple of times. Today.

So what was your answer?
Well, you didn't have an option that is my answer, but my answer is... what is my goal here? To piss off liberals.

140129freespeech1.jpg

I see no benefit whatsoever in personally attacking anyone. Especially over political POV's. And honestly to read it constantly is boring, and disgusting.

Because the lefties see through you. Every post you submit is about you.

You need at least one more poll option, Nancy.

Forum List

Back