Poll: Are your political opponents evil?

Are your political opponenets evil?

• yes

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 58.3%

• Total voters
Of course not. But definitely so, in the fevered minds of some.
I just explained why they indeed are evil. The problem is that you are not actually intelligent enough to know when to call a spade a spade.
Ah. Well, not all of us share your overwhelming intellectual prowess. It is a vast and deep reservoir, indeed.

I just explained why they indeed are evil. The problem is that you are not actually intelligent enough to know when to call a spade a spade.
Ah. Well, not all of us share your overwhelming intellectual prowess. It is a vast and deep reservoir, indeed.
Try to refute what I said and cease with your pathetic cowardice for once.

Obviously you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion. I'm assuming you're just too smart for that.

Talk radio has really made you so smart that you're just too intimidating for me. It hurts. It really hurts.

Just out of curiosity, does everyone here think that their political opponents are evil?
Good question for the current environment.

Maybe we need to start regulating the hell out of caffeine.

Dooood. Regulating caffeine?

That's evil.

Obviously you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion. I'm assuming you're just too smart for that.

Talk radio has really made you so smart that you're just too intimidating for me. It hurts. It really hurts.
An opinion is when you bring up talk radio like it somehow has anything to do with what I am saying because you desperately need Rush or someone else to match the damning criticisms you give the left every day. What I said in my post was 100% verifiable fact.

BTW, the only radio host that agrees with me when it comes to issues concerning the morality or lack thereof of the left is Prager, and he is far too nice of a person to take his own statements to their logical conclusion; not to mention the fact that it is primarily his religion talking when he says such things.

Just out of curiosity, does everyone here think that their political opponents are evil?
Good question for the current environment.

Maybe we need to start regulating the hell out of caffeine.

Dooood. Regulating caffeine?

That's evil.
DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES I TELL YOU

At some point, something is true or not regardless of opinion. Truth doesn't care if you are intelligent or not either. ptbw made an argument that is hard to shrug away. When I was young, I didn't care about politics at all, and the constant buzz of the left is constant. I was lucky my dad set me straight. Without strong parents, kids are prey to the left.

Naw, just stupid.

And scared.

What keeps the GOP afloat are scared dumb, white people living in fear that some darkie wants half their cookie, and never asks about why the cookies are distributed that way to start with.
There is that good ole racist “progressivism” again.

Every time I ponder whether white supremacists could actually be right I think of laughable idiots like you and the rest of the embarrassments who are white and call themselves “progressives”.

More lazy and greedy. Overall, leftists have weak values and don't recognize the property rights of others. It's not moral, but it's driven more by lack of values than malignant values

Naw, just stupid.

And scared.

What keeps the GOP afloat are scared dumb, white people living in fear that some darkie wants half their cookie, and never asks about why the cookies are distributed that way to start with.

Yes, more of your stupid crap that we just don't want to pay your bills because we're afraid you're black. We're fine with paying the bills of lazy white people.

You are so full of shit, racist

What is it that makes liberals troll yearn to make fun of typos? Some are evil some are stupid.

When they use Federal Agencies to attack Americans for their views.........They are evil......

When they prosecute others for a crime while committing the same crime.......They are evil.......

When they sell out their country for personal gain..........They are evil....

When they pick and choose the laws they will obey..........They are evil.

When they try to shut down the voices of other Americans with violence or threat of violence.....They are evil.

Guess you can figure out how I voted.

That sounds evil to me. I'd love someone to argue that it is not.

Forum List

Back