Poll: 53% of Black Voters, 60% of Other Minority Voters Say Media Are Trying to Help Impeach Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

What’s more, 58% of voters who say they are watching impeachment news “very closely” believe that most journalists are trying to help impeach the president, while only 34% say they’re just trying to report unbiased news.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

All that is needed is 20% of the black vote to go to Trump and it is over.....Thsnk you Candace Owen's for the superb job you are doing!!!

What is Blexit? Candace Owens explains plan to lead 'black exit' from Democratic Party ...
Oct 29, 2018 · Conservative activist Candace Owens says she wants to “free” black voters from the decades-long grip of the Democratic Party

Nothing in this country gets fixed until we overthrow the press.

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

What’s more, 58% of voters who say they are watching impeachment news “very closely” believe that most journalists are trying to help impeach the president, while only 34% say they’re just trying to report unbiased news.

All that is needed is 20% of the black vote to go to Trump and it is over.....Thsnk you Candace Owen's for the superb job you are doing!!!

What is Blexit? Candace Owens explains plan to lead 'black exit' from Democratic Party ...
Oct 29, 2018 · Conservative activist Candace Owens says she wants to “free” black voters from the decades-long grip of the Democratic Party
That's a laugh! I'm praying for Trumpy's downfall and I don't even work for the press. I doubt that percentage is 53 percent of Black's but whatever.

The fake news bias and get Trump at any cost is so blatantly over the top I'm not surprised the American people have noticed. Look, if there's one value in America that's strong it's our sense of air play, we don't like it and will rush to defend the underdog. The left have shot themselves in the foot here.

That's a laugh! I praying for Trumpy's downfall and I don't even work for the press. I doubt that percentage is 53 percent of Black's but whatever.
Why is that?,,, you didn't get your tax rebate that 80+% of working Americsns got? You don't like the fact that our unemployment has hit a 50 year low under Trump or the BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT is the LOWEST IT HAS EVER BEEN? Or that he has given more financial aid to black educational institutions than the Surrender Monkey did....Perhaps you want MORE ILLEGALS COMING IN CARAVANS FULL to access our peoples resources that Trump has virtually stopped. Or the fact WE are saving multiple millions a year since he has forced NATO to finally pay their fair share, ot the over 4 million NEW JOBS CREATED with his MAGIC WAND, stopping industry from leaving to other countries and decreasing their taxes giving them incentives to stay....what don't you care for...or are you just a dumb bastard that swallows whatever FAKE NEWS WRITE, AND YOU SEE ON CNN???

That's a laugh! I'm praying for Trumpy's downfall and I don't even work for the press. I doubt that percentage is 53 percent of Black's but whatever.
Let me know how many hours you need to call the DNC to try and get a comeback to just a few of Trump's MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

ROTFLMFAO.....Ishould check back on the terminally I'll more often.....ANYONE want to handle that for this poor TDS AFFILIATED CHILD?

Does the poll ask them if they think this is a bad thing?

Does the poll ask them if they think this is a bad thing?
Why, best black unemployment ever...only a demented scumbag INFANTICIDE supporter would think so!

Forum List

Back