Senator Johnson plans to subpoena both Bidens, Schiff, and CIA operative Ciaramella…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) opened the door on Thursday to subpoenaing a cadre of top Republican targets as part of his panel’s oversight work.

Pressed if he would issue subpoenas for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), former Vice President Biden or his son Hunter Biden or the whistleblower at the center of the impeachment inquiry, Johnson stressed that he was still trying to collect information.

“I don’t really want to make news on your program because I’m working with Senator Grassley’s staff, but we’re having meetings in terms of what our next steps are,” Johnson told WSAU, a Wisconsin radio station on Thursday.

“I’m not going to get out ahead of my skis here. …In order to bring in witnesses for questioning you want to lay the groundwork,” Johnson continued. “[A] subpoena is the last step in the process, you go through a multiple step process.”

Asked by the talk radio host if he was willing to say that the Bidens, the whistleblower and Schiff would be subpoenaed “once he got to the bottom of all this,” Johnson added “unless they cooperate willingly, and that may happen.”

“If not, yeah I have that subpoena power and I’m not afraid to use it,” he said.

Asked if he was willing to say he would use it, Johnson added: “I will use it.”

Johnson and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) have fired off a flurry of oversight letters, including requesting any State Department records involving Hunter Biden or Ukraine gas company Burisma.

House Republicans tried to call the whistleblower, who filed a complaint that helped guide the investigation, as well as Hunter Biden as witnesses in the public impeachment inquiry hearings. But Democrats rejected their request.

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com ...

Just how much fun could that be

.Can the Bidens take a chance and the others named in the newly released Ukraine documents naming them, Hilldrbeast. John Kerry and his family and others in a huge money laundering scheme?.....Could be enough to take down the Obomanation also, or at least damage his NEVER A HINT OF A SCANDAL. legacy....Hurry up, Schiitt and impeach, impeach, impeach!!!!!

Last edited:
Proud of being from WI. I've met Johnson, he's a stand up guy.

I'd love nothing more than to see the bug eyed, pixie lipped, pencil neck Adam ScHITt get what he deserves.

Mm, I want it to keep going like it is. You can see the heart burn on Nancy Pelosi's face. She knows she fucked up. Where is chucky boy lately? Where is 'Steny? Where did that fat slob Naddler go? They are all backing away from their pet project. notice the smug little look on the news people's faces has turned to consternation ? Not bad yet, but you can tell they know it's all a bunch of shit. They know they failed. I give two fucks about Trump. I voted for the policy not the man. What they did to him is just wrong. I thought the birthed thing, and the FEMA death camps were as bad as it could ever get against a president. I was wrong. I hope the crazy ones keep on and I hope it cost them dearly.

The Senate will have to take up the impeachment trial for that to happen, which the Turtle would do if he's half as smart as he'd like to think he is.
And all the DemonRAT Senators running for the nomination now (isn't it SIX?) would be required by Senate rules to attend or LOSE THEIR IMPEACHMENT VOTE just about guaranteeing a Trump acquittal even with the 2 or 3 FAUX Republicans that might vote for it!...Damn, what a shame...or is that a sham?:)

Mm, I want it to keep going like it is. You can see the heart burn on Nancy Pelosi's face. She knows she fucked up. Where is chucky boy lately? Where is 'Steny? Where did that fat slob Naddler go? They are all backing away from their pet project. notice the smug little look on the news people's faces has turned to consternation ? Not bad yet, but you can tell they know it's all a bunch of shit. They know they failed. I give two fucks about Trump. I voted for the policy not the man. What they did to him is just wrong. I thought the birthed thing, and the FEMA death camps were as bad as it could ever get against a president. I was wrong. I hope the crazy ones keep on and I hope it cost them dearly.
3844t1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) opened the door on Thursday to subpoenaing a cadre of top Republican targets as part of his panel’s oversight work.

Pressed if he would issue subpoenas for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), former Vice President Biden or his son Hunter Biden or the whistleblower at the center of the impeachment inquiry, Johnson stressed that he was still trying to collect information.

“I don’t really want to make news on your program because I’m working with Senator Grassley’s staff, but we’re having meetings in terms of what our next steps are,” Johnson told WSAU, a Wisconsin radio station on Thursday.

“I’m not going to get out ahead of my skis here. …In order to bring in witnesses for questioning you want to lay the groundwork,” Johnson continued. “[A] subpoena is the last step in the process, you go through a multiple step process.”

Asked by the talk radio host if he was willing to say that the Bidens, the whistleblower and Schiff would be subpoenaed “once he got to the bottom of all this,” Johnson added “unless they cooperate willingly, and that may happen.”

“If not, yeah I have that subpoena power and I’m not afraid to use it,” he said.

Johnson and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) have fired off a flurry of oversight letters, including requesting any State Department records involving Hunter Biden or Ukraine gas company Burisma.

House Republicans tried to call the whistleblower, who filed a complaint that helped guide the investigation, as well as Hunter Biden as witnesses in the public impeachment inquiry hearings. But Democrats rejected their request.

.Can the Bidens take a chance and the others named in the newly released Ukraine documents naming them, Hilldrbeast. John Kerry and his family and others in a huge money laundering scheme?.....Could be enough to take down the Obomanation also, or at least damage his NEVER A HINT OF A SCANDAL. legacy....Hurry up, Schiitt and impeach, impeach, impeach!!!!!
You and your kind are desperate for a distraction.

Do you think they should appear if subpoenas?

You and your kind are desperate for a distraction.

Do you think they should appear if subpoenas?
Why not, they have NO EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE to protect them...off to jail....oh. Creepy Toes you never fail to entertain with your absolute stupidity, and hatred of good thing that America relies on and stands for....You go. Girl!

The Senate is going to give the Democrats their reward for waging a coup against our President. Lets not forget to implicate the MSM and various deep staters too, for all their disinformation help with the coup. I'm seeing big government savings from confiscating property, money and pensions of everyone involved in this coup. We also get rid of some obviously excess workers.

Pelosi will muzzle the impeachment like she muzzled The Squad

He’s a pinhead. I’ll be shocked if he has anything. He’s been acting unhinged. Rumor he’s tied to some Russian money...

He’s a pinhead. I’ll be shocked if he has anything. He’s been acting unhinged. Rumor he’s tied to some Russian money...
Ah, Brainless357 is upset again....even he has a hard time swallowing that the party of INFANTICIDE is this incompetent

Brainless STILL SEARCHING,,,,ROTFLMFAO

thumb_trying-to-find-the-part-ofthe-constitution-where-cuzi-hate-46338438.png

Pelosi will muzzle the impeachment like she muzzled The Squad
Looks like the little bubble head, rooftop dancing bartender slipped out of her muzzle...

AOC admits impeachment is to keep Trump from re-election

Ah, Brainless357 is upset again....even he has a hard time swallowing that the party of INFANTICIDE is this incompetent

Upset? Nope. Just stating facts. I won’t care if he has anything, but shocked if he does.

Upset? Nope. Just stating facts. I won’t care if he has anything, but shocked if he does.
Yeah I imagine that when you sit around getting your head pumped full of unhinged gas and lies from the democrat propaganda wing all day, you would be shocked.

Yeah I imagine that when you sit around getting your head pumped full of unhinged gas and lies from the democrat propaganda wing all day, you would be shocked.
I’d be shocked cause repubs never have anything, they sure make up a lot though.

Brainless trying to bullshit us about not caring BUT can always throw in some hate Trump....keeps his street cred with the ABNORMALS IN HERE!

I’d be shocked cause repubs never have anything, they sure make up a lot though.
What are they making up Brainless...at least give us a chance to make you look like a bigger :ahole-1: than you already are....please!

There's BRAIN DEAD PROJECTION - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - right there folks... no better example of it on the internet.

Sal Alinsky... RULES FOR RADICALS... "accuse your enemy of that which you're doing yourself."

There's BRAIN DEAD PROJECTION - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - right there folks... no better example of it on the internet.

Sal Alinsky... RULES FOR RADICALS... "accuse your enemy of that which you're doing yourself."
Sure and trump has proof Obama was born in Kenya.

Forum List

Back