POLITICO: Troops Sent to Border Will Be Home By Christmas

Sure it is, and Trump just ordered the military to NOT defend our borders. They have until December 15 to abandon the defense of our country?! My God in heaven.
So when Pres. Trump sends troops to defend the the border and you vilify him.

Then when he agrees to a date to withdraw the troop from the border you vilify him.

You liberal loons are a piece of work. .... :cuckoo:

Well yes...

He sent troops to the Border as a Election Stunt...

The election is over and now they can be brought home... The US Army is not an election accessory...

You probably think US troops should be abused...

Sucks that they have to miss Thanksgiving though. Maybe some of these good conservatives can take some of their Thanksgiving meal down to the troops.
I'm sure that you have missed a couple of Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with the family when you were in the military. I know that I did. It's just part of being in uniform.

btw Why can't you Liberals take some of your Thanksgiving meal down to the border to share with the troops? ... :cool:

Sucks that they have to miss Thanksgiving though. Maybe some of these good conservatives can take some of their Thanksgiving meal down to the troops.
I'm sure that you have missed a couple of Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with the family when you were in the military. I know that I did. It's just part of being in uniform.

btw Why can't you Liberals take some of your Thanksgiving meal down to the border to share with the troops? ... :cool:

I've missed a couple of holidays because of deployment, or because I'd always volunteer for Christmas Day duty (made sure I had New Years off), but even when deployed, the cooks made sure to put out a really good spread in the mess line, and when I was standing duty back here in the States? People who had the day off would bring in some of their meals to the Ready Room, and everyone on duty would get fed potluck holiday dinner, provided for by those in the command who had the day off. Matter of fact, that was one of the perks I looked forward to on Christmas. I got to eat all sorts of good food, and found out whose wife was best cook in the squadron.

But, I can also say that every deployment I was on during the holiday season was a real one, not some deployment made up for political reasons.

The Army is feeding the Army Troops presumably.

It would seem more humane to take Thanksgiving meal and give it to the refugees; they could enjoy it while the border patrol is on it’s way to send them back to where they came from. We can’t have open borders but we can be humane to folks.

Trump and his enablers like yourself seem to not realize that.

But, I can also say that every deployment I was on during the holiday season was a real one, not some deployment made up for political reasons.
All deployments are in one way or another for political reasons. .... :cool:

Over the 20 years I was in the Navy, I had never seen such a blatant misuse of the military for political reasons. At least Jr. and Obama were smart enough to use National Guard which can be used for purposes like this.

Using the active duty military is against the Posse Comitatus Act.

It would seem more humane to take Thanksgiving meal and give it to the refugees; they could enjoy it while the border patrol is on it’s way to send them back to where they came from. We can’t have open borders but we can be humane to folks.
I seriously doubt the people in Mexico and Central America celebrate the American holiday of Thanksgiving. ... :rolleyes:

All deployments are in one way or another for political reasons. .... :cool:

Over the 20 years I was in the Navy, I had never seen such a blatant misuse of the military for political reasons. At least Jr. and Obama were smart enough to use National Guard which can be used for purposes like this.

Using the active duty military is against the Posse Comitatus Act.
No. Not for protecting the border.

As I said before...

This "invasion" reminds me of those creepy fake evangelical preachers who say God will call them home unless you send them a lot of money.
It's not real. It won't happen. But after all the rubes send in all their Social Security money to the fraudster, he will say, "Your prayers and money stopped me from dying!"

Just like every other caravan, this one will never arrive here. The tards have already forgotten how their propagandists got them all stirred up just this past April about another caravan. A caravan which never arrived.

And when this one doesn't arrive, the Chief Fraudster will claim, "Your hatred and my armed soldiers stopped us all from dying! Am I a hero, or what?"
What if they invade on Christmas eve?

We need to be safe

That's a thought, I bet their laying low.

I seriously doubt the people in Mexico and Central America celebrate the American holiday of Thanksgiving. ... :rolleyes:

Yeah…the point is we do. Or at least liberals do.

I seriously doubt you understand the meaning of the holiday. Fundamental to being at truly great nation is the idea that there is nothing greater than extending a helping hand to those who are, after all, recreating the same acts that the pilgrims did when they came to the new world seeking a better life.

'Well over three and a half centuries ago, strengthened by faith and bound by a common
desire for liberty, a small band of pilgrims sought out a place in the New World where
they could worship according to their own beliefs.”—Aaron Sorkin.

Nothing is more American than sharing our bounty.

t is now clear that the President will happily send troops to do jobs that have nothing to do with defending the nation and everything to do with his political aspirations.
So defending the border has nothing to do with defending the nation? .... :dunno:
Yet another humiliating failure from the failed Trump ‘administration.’

I seriously doubt you understand the meaning of the holiday. Fundamental to being at truly great nation is the idea that there is nothing greater than extending a helping hand to those who are, after all, recreating the same acts that the pilgrims did when they came to the new world seeking a better life.
Don't get me wrong.

I'm not against catapulting a few stuffed Thanksgiving turkeys over the border wall to feed the caravan invaders during the holidays as an act of kindness and charity. ... :cool:

Don't get me wrong.

I'm not against catapulting a few stuffed Thanksgiving turkeys over the border wall to feed the caravan invaders during the holidays as an act of kindness and charity. ... :cool:
They definitely wouldn’t be turkeys you would buy.

Don't get me wrong.

Sometimes the biggest laughs come from the biggest jokes….regardless of what they try to write.

Trump recalls troops from the southern border — after reports emerged that they were extremely bored

I’m sure it made him big and tough to waste all that money but accomplish nothing. Now it’s just another thing his supporters will desperately try to justify even though secretly they know they can’t.
“Now that things are set down here, we don’t need as many troops to actually build a base camp and things like that, because the base camps are built,” the lieutenant general told Politico.

That's called MISSION ACCOMPLISHED dumb ass.

Forum List

Back