POLITICO: Troops Sent to Border Will Be Home By Christmas

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 4.25.38 PM.png

"
But the general overseeing the deployment told POLITICO on Monday that the troops will start heading home in the coming days as some are already unneeded and others complete the mission they were sent for. The returning service members include engineering and logistics squads whose jobs included placing concertina wire and shipping containers to limit access to ports of entry at the U.S.-Mexican border.

All the troops should be home by Christmas, as originally expected, Army Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan said in an interview Monday.

"Our end date right now is 15 December, and I've got no indications from anybody that we'll go beyond that," said Buchanan, who leads the land forces of U.S. Northern Command”

It it wasn’t vivid before (and you have to wonder who is still pretending the troops were anything other than a prop in a comedic pretend-crisis), it is now clear that the President will happily send troops to do jobs that have nothing to do with defending the nation and everything to do with his political aspirations.

To call the blob sickening is to understate the situation by several degrees.

As I said before...

This "invasion" reminds me of those creepy fake evangelical preachers who say God will call them home unless you send them a lot of money.
It's not real. It won't happen. But after all the rubes send in all their Social Security money to the fraudster, he will say, "Your prayers and money stopped me from dying!"

Just like every other caravan, this one will never arrive here. The tards have already forgotten how their propagandists got them all stirred up just this past April about another caravan. A caravan which never arrived.

And when this one doesn't arrive, the Chief Fraudster will claim, "Your hatred and my armed soldiers stopped us all from dying! Am I a hero, or what?"

t is now clear that the President will happily send troops to do jobs that have nothing to do with defending the nation and everything to do with his political aspirations.
So defending the border isn't defending the nation? ..... :cool:
Sure it is, and Trump just ordered the military to NOT defend our borders. They have until December 15 to abandon the defense of our country?! My God in heaven.

View attachment 229765

"
But the general overseeing the deployment told POLITICO on Monday that the troops will start heading home in the coming days as some are already unneeded and others complete the mission they were sent for. The returning service members include engineering and logistics squads whose jobs included placing concertina wire and shipping containers to limit access to ports of entry at the U.S.-Mexican border.

All the troops should be home by Christmas, as originally expected, Army Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan said in an interview Monday.

"Our end date right now is 15 December, and I've got no indications from anybody that we'll go beyond that," said Buchanan, who leads the land forces of U.S. Northern Command”

It it wasn’t vivid before (and you have to wonder who is still pretending the troops were anything other than a prop in a comedic pretend-crisis), it is now clear that the President will happily send troops to do jobs that have nothing to do with defending the nation and everything to do with his political aspirations.

Flippity flop.

Sure it is, and Trump just ordered the military to NOT defend our borders. They have until December 15 to abandon the defense of our country?! My God in heaven.
So when Pres. Trump sends troops to defend the the border and you vilify him.

Then when he agrees to a date to withdraw the troop from the border you vilify him.

You liberal loons are a piece of work. .... :cuckoo:

Then when he agrees to a date to withdraw the troop from the border you vilify him.

Don't obfuscate, communist. Trump has ordered the military to abandon the border. WEAK.

t is now clear that the President will happily send troops to do jobs that have nothing to do with defending the nation and everything to do with his political aspirations.
So defending the border has nothing to do with defending the nation? .... :dunno:

Apparently not…he’s withdrawing the troops. Will someone please think of the Children?

Perhaps .... they weren't needed before they were deployed and won't be missed when they're home for Christmas. I never saw that coming. LOL
They didn't even manage to get any good photos for before the midterms. Soldiers, totally useless.

View attachment 229765

"

What does this even mean?

New Mexico is a different country?

Just take damn greyhound..

What if they invade on Christmas eve?

We need to be safe

They have nearly finished their mission of support. No reason to keep them there unless deadly force is is determined necessary.

The TJ's may well take care of the problem.

I guess someone finally told Trump how bad the optics would be if the military had to be deployed through Christmas here in the states to stop an invasion that they have no authority over.

Sucks that they have to miss Thanksgiving though. Maybe some of these good conservatives can take some of their Thanksgiving meal down to the troops.

Well you have to be able to think things through rationally. Your emotions and your lips are tied to Trump’s ass so you cannot.

It was a stupid idea to start with….

If you believed in the cause though there is no reason to withdraw them now that the supposed threat is here; thus making it a dumb idea to withdraw as well.

Forum List

Back