We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

Nope.

Trump promised a wall made of concrete and steel.

Trump Promises “Concrete” Wall

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

170215121300-trump-border-wall-brownsville-super-tease.jpg

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

Another promise failed.
Nope you are a liar.

He promised a wall and is giving us a wall even if you do not like the structure of it.

There is no illegal immigrant who is ever going to tote a plasma cutter to defeat it.

You are a proven liar and a coward and your president is keeping his promises

Nope.

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

Another promise failed.
Nope you are a liar.

He promised a wall and is giving us a wall even if you do not like the structure of it.

There is no illegal immigrant who is ever going to tote a plasma cutter to defeat it.

He should tell the Mexicans. I am sure they will be much relieved to hear it's a fence and not a wall.

Nope.

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
fence

Another promise failed.
Nope you are a liar.

He should tell the Mexicans. I am sure they will be much relieved to hear it's a fence and not a wall.
A fence will be a lot easier to tear down

Obama tried to get immigration reform
Obama failed at pretty much everything. Obama is the very definition of an inconsequential president.

The contrast to Trump could not be starker.
Managed to prevent a depression

Not too shabby
It's like saying Trump prevented a nuclear war with NK.. It's over. Obama was a dindunuffin POTUS. The contrast to Trump is obvious.
It is obvious

Obama was one of our greatest modern President, Trump among the worst

Not even close
What compels you to make such a clearly asinine statement? There is no reasonable way to conclude Obama was anything more than a marginal president at best. His lack of accomplishment for a two-term president is unmatched in modern American history. Obama's administration has no legacy to speak of.

He has a record of fomenting racist violence and hate crimes, handing many billions of untraceable cash to Islamic terrorists, treason, and corruption. That's the legacy he wanted to achieve, as well as what his supporters voted for. That's why he's so beloved and ranked so high by alleged 'historians'.

Last edited:
Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper and Yates will be the ones going to prison, dumbass.
Crooked Donnie

Lock him up
Donnie's record is totally clean. Hillary, on the other hand, has a long criminal record.

I find it curious that all you Trump hating turds insist he's a criminal even though all the evidence indicates otherwise. My theory is that you can't accept the fact that the voters rejected your agenda and rejected your candidate, so you take out your frustration by smearing Trump. It's a symptom of your impotence.

Crooked Donnie laundered money for the Russians

Hillary never broke the law

So now Trump laundered the money from Hillary's and Podesta's uranium deal?
What deal?

Ah yes, now the old ''Duh ... I suddenly can't remember stuff' response fall back.

Crooked Donnie

Lock him up
Donnie's record is totally clean. Hillary, on the other hand, has a long criminal record.

I find it curious that all you Trump hating turds insist he's a criminal even though all the evidence indicates otherwise. My theory is that you can't accept the fact that the voters rejected your agenda and rejected your candidate, so you take out your frustration by smearing Trump. It's a symptom of your impotence.

What deal?

Ah yes, now the old ''Duh ... I suddenly can't remember stuff' response fall back.
I don’t remember any deal Hillary made about uranium

Maybe you can fill us in

What deal?

Maybe you can fill us in

Your feigned ignorance of the love of your life isn't my problem. I'm fine with your wallowing in ignorance and failing as a troll.

What deal?

Maybe you can fill us in

Your feigned ignorance of the love of your life isn't my problem. I'm fine with your wallowing in ignorance and failing as a troll.
Seems you are unable to back your claim

Making you the troll

Nope.

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
fence

Another promise failed.

The border patrol specifically asked for a see through fence.
Those columns are filled with concrete.

My guess is he told them to publicly say that to save face for him. Besides - it is irrelevant. He promised a wall made of concrete. It will not be a wall made of concrete. He broke his promise.

And the wall is INCREDIBLY easy to cut through, apparently.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg:large

It apparently can be cut through with just a saw.

What a joke.

Trump’s Border Wall Photo Op Hits an Embarrassing Snag

This is the wall he should have built...not the joke he ended up with.

israeli-wall.jpg

Try cutting through that with a saw.

Anything can be cut through with the proper tools.

Imbed a wire in the concrete that when broken interruptus electric flow alerting the BP of a breech.
You could easily set it up in one mile increments so you could pinpoint the breech quicker.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals, including tRump!

Bad for the job market.
Fine the living shit out of em with incremental increases every time they get caught.
Eventually they'll stop hiring illegals or they'll go out of business.

And of course offer zero benefits to illegals.
No school,no medical no anything.

How is replacing illegals with Americans "bad for the job market?"

As we've seen with the banking industry, fines don't work. Banks have been fined 243 BILLION DOLLARS since 2009 and they continue to break the law.

The linked article in OP says 256 miles of wall, but most of for replacing already existing fencing. Only 63 miles of the new wall is scheduled for construction and it really isn't for walls, it is for bollard fencing. Trumper's duped again.
Why are you gloating about the fact that your country lies defenseless against illegal immigration?

Sixteen percent come from your country. When are YOU going to stop that?

The linked article in OP says 256 miles of wall, but most of for replacing already existing fencing. Only 63 miles of the new wall is scheduled for construction and it really isn't for walls, it is for bollard fencing. Trumper's duped again.
Why are you gloating about the fact that your country lies defenseless against illegal immigration?

We're talking about camp's country, the USA, not the people's republic of Canada.

We're talking about camp's country, the USA, not the people's republic of Canada.

The actual name of Canada is.........wait for it........Canada. You should know that.

Again. Sixteen percent come from your country, Canada. When are YOU going to stop that? You're as bad as Mexico.

What is with the 256 miles of border wall paid by the American taxpayer?

Trump was elected on a big, beautiful concrete barrier going from the Pacific to the Gulf....all paid by Mexico

The border patrol specifically asked for a see through fence.
Those columns are filled with concrete.

My guess is he told them to publicly say that to save face for him. Besides - it is irrelevant. He promised a wall made of concrete. It will not be a wall made of concrete. He broke his promise.

And the wall is INCREDIBLY easy to cut through, apparently.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg:large

It apparently can be cut through with just a saw.

What a joke.

Trump’s Border Wall Photo Op Hits an Embarrassing Snag

This is the wall he should have built...not the joke he ended up with.

israeli-wall.jpg

Try cutting through that with a saw.

Anything can be cut through with the proper tools.

Imbed a wire in the concrete that when broken interruptus electric flow alerting the BP of a breech.
You could easily set it up in one mile increments so you could pinpoint the breech quicker.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals, including tRump!

Bad for the job market.
Fine the living shit out of em with incremental increases every time they get caught.
Eventually they'll stop hiring illegals or they'll go out of business.

And of course offer zero benefits to illegals.
No school,no medical no anything.

How is replacing illegals with Americans "bad for the job market?"

As we've seen with the banking industry, fines don't work. Banks have been fined 243 BILLION DOLLARS since 2009 and they continue to break the law.

So whats it like being an anti American piece of shit?
Look dude,you're a complete moron and I really dont like conversing with you.
You dont even know that remittance money is the top money maker for mehico. Money that should have been spent here in America.

Forum List

Back