Bizarro World? Will Biden be sending 3k troops to defend our border?

Lol, yep there is no one on the border just walk right across. Hilarious

Thats exactly whats happening.
Have you ever been to our southern border?
I have many times. If you move a half mile away from the normal points of entry there's no one to stop you from crossing.
We used to see them all the time at the weekend place on the South Llano river,they'd follow the river for drinking water and break into peoples cabins.
We eventually started leaving a box of can goods a can opener and a cheap bottle of Tequila on the porch.
I also used to hunt on my bosses 40k acre deer lease,I could see mexico from my deer stand and there wasn't shit between me and the border to stop them from crossing other than a barbed wire fence. I even found one in my deer stand one morning.

Thats exactly whats happening.
Have you ever been to our southern border?
I have many times. If you move a half mile away from the normal points of entry there's no one to stop you from crossing.
We used to see them all the time at the weekend place on the South Llano river,they'd follow the river for drinking water and break into peoples cabins.
We eventually started leaving a box of can goods a can opener and a cheap bottle of Tequila on the porch.
I also used to hunt on my bosses 40k acre deer lease,I could see mexico from my deer stand and there wasn't shit between me and the border to stop them from crossing other than a barbed wire fence. I even found one in my deer stand one morning.
many people who live thousands of miles away think this is not happening.....after all harris says its under control....

Forum List

Back