Bizarro World? Will Biden be sending 3k troops to defend our border?

Which part of social policies do you not understand?

Social policy is concerned with the ways societies across the world meet human needs for security, education, work, health and wellbeing. Social policy addresses how states and societies respond to global challenges of social, demographic and economic change, and of poverty, migration and globalisation.
Open hunting on invaders. That's social policy.

All these trades and professions are predominantly Republican?
View attachment 596063

Nope…the Republican Party hates illegal aliens like Hitler hated Jews….but worse.
How many Republican run communities, cities or states are incentivizing wetbacks with sanctuary cities, free healthcare, subsidized housing, EBT etc etc?
yea they hate them but will sure hire them if its suits them....and dont tell me they dont i seen it many a time in OC delivering their mail...

yea they hate them but will sure hire them if its suits them....and dont tell me they dont i seen it many a time in OC delivering their mail...
Yep, all 17 Republican employers will/would hire illegals while the entire Democrat Party persuades all of Mexico to invade America.

Troops sent to Europe can’t and won’t protect the interests of Americans in real time.
Troops sent to our border would definitely protect the interests of Americans in real time.

Am I missing something here?

Nope. Biden is an idiot. You haven't missed a thing

Yep, all 17 Republican employers will/would hire illegals while the entire Democrat Party persuades all of Mexico to invade America.
you cant be that stupid to think a republican wouldnt hire illegals to work for them....like i said if it suits them they will hire them...

you cant be that stupid to think a republican wouldnt hire illegals to work for them....like i said if it suits them they will hire them...
Like I said, I’m sure some Republicans do hire them but by and large they hate illegals whereas Democrats can’t get enough of them.

Troops sent to Europe can’t and won’t protect the interests of Americans in real time.
Troops sent to our border would definitely protect the interests of Americans in real time.

Nothing new. The elites run the country and they love illegal immigration and war. So, that’s what we get.

Certainly this isn’t news to anyone paying attention.

Lol, yep there is no one on the border just walk right across. Hilarious

Lol, yep there is no one on the border just walk right across. Hilarious
Nah, the border is sealed up tight…we know this because CNN doesn’t talk about it and because 2 million thirdworld cockroaches weren’t thrown in the laps of Americans in 12 months under this traitorous administration.

Nothing new. The elites run the country and they love illegal immigration and war. So, that’s what we get.

Certainly this isn’t news to anyone paying attention.
Were the “elites” not running the country under Trump when he sent troops to our border?

Were the “elites” not running the country under Trump when he sent troops to our border?
Yes Don tried to stop it, but failed. Like most things he tried. At least he tried.

Nah, the border is sealed up tight…we know this because CNN doesn’t talk about it and because 2 million thirdworld cockroaches weren’t thrown in the laps of Americans in 12 months under this traitorous administration.
Lol, go down there and see it for your self. You will find out different. Go to Mexico make it to a town and come back.

Forum List

Back