Politicizing of the SB Half-Time Show

Let's not overlook the fact that Prince Cam "Mooga Ooga Booga" Newton and his style of ghetto offense got fucked worse than school girls in the company of the Boko Harem. It's only a matter of time before he's busted for drugs or dog fighting.

I didn't see a single hint of politicizing the half time show.

You can't see Hillary is a corrupt, lying, crook either

Hate is your angle...

Don't care to respond Hillary is a lying, corrupt, crook? Anyone with two functioning brain cells realizes this...but she has a V and that (D)....right? You're so transparent one can see right through you

The thread is about the Super Bowl....was Hillary in it?

Still can't answer, well honestly anyway....by the way Beyonce's song was politcial and about the BLM, "stop shooting us" was a dead give away you dunce

She has a song that says "stop shooting us"? Do tell.

You can't see Hillary is a corrupt, lying, crook either

Hate is your angle...

Don't care to respond Hillary is a lying, corrupt, crook? Anyone with two functioning brain cells realizes this...but she has a V and that (D)....right? You're so transparent one can see right through you

Still can't answer, well honestly anyway....by the way Beyonce's song was politcial and about the BLM, "stop shooting us" was a dead give away you dunce

Lyrics, moron,. Give it up, you don't even know what you're trying to defend and you look ridiculous

Beyoncé's Politically Charged Super Bowl Performance

As a nod to the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Black Panthers,Beyoncé emerged (in a Michael Jackson-inspired outfit) with a virtual battalion of beret-clad dancers who, true to the song's title, performed a flawlessly syncopated routine in unison. The song and its incendiary video have been hailed as a call to arms for black women and activists, and a rebuke of the so-called politics of responsibility.

That'll heal racial wounds!

Yay! More! More! Let's burn this mutha down!

One will note ,you said that...not Beyonce.

I guess when you don't have an enemy, conserve-hate-ives have to make one up to have a reason to bitch and moan. :dance:

Hate is your angle...

Lyrics, moron,. Give it up, you don't even know what you're trying to defend and you look ridiculous

For once, you're right. There was nothing political about it. So it's hard to defend the supposed "political message" that wasn't there except in the minds of the Storefront/Nazi USMB posters.

Good to see the stormfront contingent of USMB is still around.

Didn't you just whine about straying from the SB? LMAO

No. Just pointing out the racist pigs like yourself see racism everywhere all day, every day.

Awww you mad, Candy Corny? I've made you look like the fool you are. Deal and shut up

Poor baby...what ya going to do about it if I don't...cry some more?

No. Just pointing out the racist pigs like yourself see racism everywhere all day, every day.

Awww you mad, Candy Corny? I've made you look like the fool you are. Deal and shut up

I'm laughing, you don't even realize the song she sang was about BLM, maybe you should get informed before commenting and looking like an uninformed troll? This is hilarious. Do yourself a favor, Google the lyrics, you'll see how ridiculous you look

So much butthurt on one thread.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-08.gif

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-10.gif

From what I saw, it looks like the people there were entertained. I suspect they will continue choosing half time entertainment to please the thousands of paying spectators and not really care what you and a few other complaining goobers on the internet say.
What if the KKK provided the entertainment and spread their message?

I don't understand why everyone is upset with the halftime show or the Doritios commercial.

Then we have people pissed at Newton for his behavior and criticizing Lady Gaga's dress.

People need to grow up, it is a game.
I saw excerpt of Lada Gaga's national anthem. That was amazing!

I'm laughing, you don't even realize the song she sang was about BLM, maybe you should get informed before commenting and looking like an uninformed troll? This is hilarious. Do yourself a favor, Google the lyrics, you'll see how ridiculous you look

I'll let you do my work for me, post them child

I'll let you do my work for me, post them child

I don't take direction from left loons, moron. Get off your dead ass and look yourself

Forum List

Back