Obama: Zika Is Not Ebola — ‘A Lot of People Get It and Don’t Even Know That They Have It’

How dare he state a fact! :mad:
Yea, but he compared it to Ebola. And he said ebola was nothing and people need to quit worrying. The dumbfuck cant even keep up with his own rhetoric..
I think the people who have had it and survived..and the many, many people who have had their villages wiped out by it...would disagree. Ebola was, and still is, definitely something. We're still blessed. But not for much longer. Things are rapidly getting worse and worse...

Yea, but he compared it to Ebola. And he said ebola was nothing and people need to quit worrying. The dumbfuck cant even keep up with his own rhetoric..
Are you one of the people that got caught up in the mass ebola hysteria and thought the world was going to end?
I didn't think the world was going to end or anything lol
Then you should agree that ebola and Zika are completely different

I think the people who have had it and survived..and the many, many people who have had their villages wiped out by it...would disagree. Ebola was, and still is, definitely something. We're still blessed. But not for much longer. Things are rapidly getting worse and worse...
63335c457eda90ae8e8e0c6fb1d2c051.jpg

He obviously has no idea what he is talking about so he shifts into condescending prickspeak and tells people who are not panicking not to panic.

Are you one of the people that got caught up in the mass ebola hysteria and thought the world was going to end?
I was just sayin he is boosting up ebola to ease the anxiety about ziki. But when ebola was the problem, it was no big deal.
Im not saying he is a liar, I am saying he is a dumbfuck that cant keep up with his own rhetoric.

I was just sayin he is boosting up ebola to ease the anxiety about ziki. But when ebola was the problem, it was no big deal.
Im not saying he is a liar, I am saying he is a dumbfuck that cant keep up with his own rhetoric.

I don't see him as boosting up Ebola. He was simply comparing two diseases that have gained recent widespread media attention. The way the media has pushed the Zika story you'd think it was Ebola.

I don't see him as boosting up Ebola. He was simply comparing two diseases that have gained recent widespread media attention. The way the media has pushed the Zika story you'd think it was Ebola.
Ill give you that. But he is still using a once described disease as "no big deal" to ease anxiety for another "no big deal" disease. Doesn't make much sense to me..

Ill give you that. But he is still using a once described disease as "no big deal" to ease anxiety for another "no big deal" disease. Doesn't make much sense to me..

He is saying Zika is a big deal

well factually speaking, they are the same, see the media uses them to panic the masses. And neither can be confirmed.

Forum List

Back