Politicizing of the SB Half-Time Show

The same bunch who cried when a married couple was shown on TV in the same bed didn't like the SB half time show?

Shocker!

From what I saw, it looks like the people there were entertained. I suspect they will continue choosing half time entertainment to please the thousands of paying spectators and not really care what you and a few other complaining goobers on the internet say.

I didn't see a single hint of politicizing the half time show.

Identity Politics has polluted our culture from one corner to the other. Everywhere.

Division, hate, anger.

Can't escape it now, even watching a football game.

If you feel either division, hate or anger after a halftime show, you may be the problem. Gotta toe that Caucasian PC line.

Identity Politics has polluted our culture from one corner to the other. Everywhere.

Division, hate, anger.

Can't escape it now, even watching a football game.

If you feel either division, hate or anger after a halftime show, you may be the problem. Gotta toe that Caucasian PC line.
Sorry, I'm a "White Hispanic".

And I do enjoy the attempts of the PC Police to try to deflect PC away from them. Very, very telling.

I mean, it's transparent 'n stuff, but amusing!

Good try though!

From what I saw, it looks like the people there were entertained. I suspect they will continue choosing half time entertainment to please the thousands of paying spectators and not really care what you and a few other complaining goobers on the internet say.

You can't see Hillary is a corrupt, lying, crook either

Such originality to these complaints!

Music isn't as good as it was back in the day. Never heard that one before.:biggrin:

Not because of this thread or the garbage people are spewing....

But really, what they should do (the NFL) is just get an all-star contingent of the band members from the black colleges in the South and let them do their stuff. They're incredible, would relish the chance to perform, and you wouldn't have to worry about any sort of wardrobe malfunctions, someone shooting the bird, etc... Also, plus, it would just be a nice thing to do by the NFL for a bunch of kids who are likely never to be able to attend a Super Bowl later in their lives.

Hate is your angle...

Such originality to these complaints!

Music isn't as good as it was back in the day. Never heard that one before.:biggrin:

Not because of this thread or the garbage people are spewing....

But really, what they should do (the NFL) is just get an all-star contingent of the band members from the black colleges in the South and let them do their stuff. They're incredible, would relish the chance to perform, and you wouldn't have to worry about any sort of wardrobe malfunctions, someone shooting the bird, etc... Also, plus, it would just be a nice thing to do by the NFL for a bunch of kids who are likely never to be able to attend a Super Bowl later in their lives.
Instead the neosegregationist university marching band would spell out the name Trayvon.

Hate is your angle...

Don't care to respond Hillary is a lying, corrupt, crook? Anyone with two functioning brain cells realizes this...but she has a V and that (D)....right? You're so transparent one can see right through you

Beyoncé's Politically Charged Super Bowl Performance

As a nod to the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Black Panthers,Beyoncé emerged (in a Michael Jackson-inspired outfit) with a virtual battalion of beret-clad dancers who, true to the song's title, performed a flawlessly syncopated routine in unison. The song and its incendiary video have been hailed as a call to arms for black women and activists, and a rebuke of the so-called politics of responsibility.

That'll heal racial wounds!

Yay! More! More! Let's burn this mutha down!

Last edited:
Beyoncé's Politically Charged Super Bowl Performance

As a nod to the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Black Panthers,Beyoncé emerged (in a Michael Jackson-inspired outfit) with a virtual battalion of beret-clad dancers who, true to the song's title, performed a flawlessly syncopated routine in unison. The song and its incendiary video have been hailed as a call to arms for black women and activists, and a rebuke of the so-called politics of responsibility.

That'll heal racial wounds!

Yay! More! More! Let's burn this mutha down!

Yep. And she's celebrated for it. But THIS wouldn't be ok....

Hate is your angle...

Don't care to respond Hillary is a lying, corrupt, crook? Anyone with two functioning brain cells realizes this...but she has a V and that (D)....right? You're so transparent one can see right through you

The thread is about the Super Bowl....was Hillary in it?

Hate is your angle...

The thread is about the Super Bowl....was Hillary in it?

Still can't answer, well honestly anyway....by the way Beyonce's song was politcial and about the BLM, "stop shooting us" was a dead give away you dunce

Forum List

Back