Politicizing of the SB Half-Time Show

Have not watched a super bowl half time show in over twenty years really don't think I missed much if anything at all.

Oh its ok. Just turn on a rap song and watch a Black Panther rally on YouTube....then paste a dancing rainbow Doogie Howser photo on the screen in the middle of it.

That's literally what you would've seen.

The OP searched for those pics just so he can post them and then complain about being confronted with images that weren't on the TV at all.

Unless the OP is the NFL commissioner I would say yes...that is what the half time show is about since the green lit the show in the first place.

It's just the same guys crying about the same things. Waa Gays, blacks, scantily clad ladies exist! Like get the stick out your asses. No one is going to ban gays, blacks or half dressed because Grandma and Grand dad doesn't understand the new generation.
And it is the same stupidity from idiots like you.

Yep. It was the Black Power and faggotry halftime show. Whatever. I watch for the game not the town jesters wiggling around at halftime.

The fact that so many millions idolize these clowns in entertainment is pathetic though. They aren't even a 10th as talented as the players in the game.
Halftime sucked.

From what I saw, it looks like the people there were entertained. I suspect they will continue choosing half time entertainment to please the thousands of paying spectators and not really care what you and a few other complaining goobers on the internet say.
then don't air it.

The NFL is not the same game that drew me in when I was 8 years old and started following the Dallas Cowboys in 1966.

It is a bunch of overpaid narcissists trying to beat the hell out of each other while the tV media sells as many commercials as they can.

blaeh
67-73 some of the best football.

The NFL is not the same game that drew me in when I was 8 years old and started following the Dallas Cowboys in 1966.

It is a bunch of overpaid narcissists trying to beat the hell out of each other while the tV media sells as many commercials as they can.

blaeh
1965 was Dallas's breakout year as they finished second in the east and played in the Playoff Bowl. Cleveland played Green Bay in the championship that year, Jim Brown's last game. Willie Wood had a great open field tackle on Brown that helped save the game. Wood was only 5'9" and about 170 lbs and Brown was a hulk.
In 1966 and 1967 the Cowboys played Green Bay both years for the NFL championship. The 1966 game is overlooked by the Ice Bowl of 1967 but it was just as dramatic with a Tom Brown interception in the GB end zone in the last minute. Also, Don Perkins slipped when catching a pass in the flat at the GB 2 on the previous play, got up and fell into the end zone but a Packer player just got a hand on him while he was on the ground to prevent the tying TD.
Pretty bad that the NFL doesn't even consider Brown's years in their history because they pretend the Super Bowl years are the only ones. That's like MLB omitting Ted Williams and Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio, etc.
What's more, all of their passing records a totally tainted because of the rules changes that made passing easier and more likely. Like giving a baseball player four strikes and moving all of the outfield fences to 250 ft. Think of what that would do to home run records.
The NFL caters to an abbreviated IQ base.

The OP searched for those pics just so he can post them and then complain about being confronted with images that weren't on the TV at all.

Unless the OP is the NFL commissioner I would say yes...that is what the half time show is about since the green lit the show in the first place.

It's just the same guys crying about the same things. Waa Gays, blacks, scantily clad ladies exist! Like get the stick out your asses. No one is going to ban gays, blacks or half dressed because Grandma and Grand dad doesn't understand the new generation.
:boobies::boobies::boobies:

And it is the same stupidity from idiots like you.

Ooh great rebuttal!

Have not watched a super bowl half time show in over twenty years really don't think I missed much if anything at all.

Oh its ok. Just turn on a rap song and watch a Black Panther rally on YouTube....then paste a dancing rainbow Doogie Howser photo on the screen in the middle of it.

That's literally what you would've seen.
Gee I'm not sure if I will be able to forgive myself for missing that. Never mind I forgave myself.

No surprise here that the same bunch who remembers the day Johnny Unitas was drafted doesn't seem to like today's music. You can't do the Watoosy to it lmao

No surprise here that the same bunch who remembers the day Johnny Unitas was drafted doesn't seem to like today's music. You can't do the Watoosy to it lmao
the 60s and 70s was real music. Has nothing to do with Johnny Unitas. Be nice if there was actual music played today. The decade of rock and roll music was the 70's. The music is stilled played on multiple radio stations every day of every year in every city of the country.

See.....statements of racial superiority should be shamed. She was displaying racism.

Right?

Pop music sucks today for the most part. There are some notable exceptions but most of it is garbage and not very creative. A lot of it sounds like whining, then all the rap stuff, it all sounds like the same simple song. When I listen to music it's electric blues.

From what I saw, it looks like the people there were entertained. I suspect they will continue choosing half time entertainment to please the thousands of paying spectators and not really care what you and a few other complaining goobers on the internet say.
then don't air it.

I'm sure that if you send them a strongly worded letter explaining that you don't want them to air the super bowl, it will make a big difference. I suggest you do that asap.

I'm happy to say that while I have heard the name "bee-on-say" quite a bit, I still haven't figured out what she does or whether she is any good at it. My general impression is that people who are actually talented don't have to dress up like glorified street-walkers to get people to watch them. And why anyone would care about the "message" one gets from someone who obviously lives "in a bubble" is beyond me.

And if "black lives matter," it has apparently escaped the notice of American black people, who continue to kill each other and abort their babies in astounding numbers, while claiming that they have a problem with the police.

The football game was pretty good, though - what I saw of it (about ten minutes in total, while channel surfing).

Such originality to these complaints!

Music isn't as good as it was back in the day. Never heard that one before.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back