Politicians as news casters?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Scott Brown is now on Fox News?
Seriously.....
Can't blame the network for trying to pimp their ratings by picking him up but really? My 5am news update is now gonna be read to me by a failed politician? WTF

Oh....look! FOX is going to break down the worst cases of media bias of 2014 in this hour of Fox and Friends! I can't wait!

Hey Ggramps! Let's play a drinking game. Every time you see a question mark on the chyron while watching this channel.....you take a shot.

Oh....look! FOX is going to break down the worst cases of media bias of 2014 in this hour of Fox and Friends! I can't wait!

Hey Ggramps! Let's play a drinking game. Every time you see a question mark on the chyron while watching this channel.....you take a shot.
They will break it down WITH facts but you will continue to hide under your blanket.

No worries I hear they have a new batch of binkies being made as we speak.

Back to ignore with you

Seriously.....
Can't blame the network for trying to pimp their ratings by picking him up but really? My 5am news update is now gonna be read to me by a failed politician? WTF
He's standing in for Steve Doocey who is on Christmas vacation, not taking his place.

Not really surprising. It works. Palin brought them a boat load of money and Brown will likely as well.

It is sad what 'news' has become.

We can watch CNN and learn about a missing plane from months ago...

We can watch MSNBS and learn about what a godsend Obama is....

We can watch Fox and get a slant from the right....

Or we can scour the internet for the most outlandish stories while mocking everyone else...

Fucking joke

Seriously.....
He's standing in for Steve Doocey who is on Christmas vacation, not taking his place.

Okay, in other words he is trying out for a new job.

Get some damn journalists for Christ's sake.

Forum List

Back