Political/Legal Discussion: Is this Treason or just Bribery?

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013

"Just weeks before then-Vice President Joe Biden took the opposite action in late 2015, a task force of State, Treasury and Justice Department officials declared that Ukraine had made adequate progress on anti-corruption reforms and deserved a new $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee, according to government memos that conflict with the narrative Democrats have sustained since the 2019 impeachment scandal."
The recommendation...directly conflict{s} with the long-held narrative that Biden was conducting official U.S. policy when he threatened to withhold a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to force Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, the country’s equivalent of the American attorney general.
"At the time the threat was made in December 2015, Shokin’s office was conducting an increasingly aggressive corruption investigation into Burisma Holdings, an energy firm the State Department deemed to have been engaged in bribery and that employed Hunter Biden and paid him millions while his father was vice president."
At the time Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption, the company was paying Hunter Biden and Archer, $83,333 a month as board members.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recounted in the speech to the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

"Just weeks before then-Vice President Joe Biden took the opposite action in late 2015, a task force of State, Treasury and Justice Department officials declared that Ukraine had made adequate progress on anti-corruption reforms and deserved a new $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee, according to government memos that conflict with the narrative Democrats have sustained since the 2019 impeachment scandal."
The recommendation...directly conflict{s} with the long-held narrative that Biden was conducting official U.S. policy when he threatened to withhold a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to force Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, the country’s equivalent of the American attorney general.
"At the time the threat was made in December 2015, Shokin’s office was conducting an increasingly aggressive corruption investigation into Burisma Holdings, an energy firm the State Department deemed to have been engaged in bribery and that employed Hunter Biden and paid him millions while his father was vice president."
At the time Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption, the company was paying Hunter Biden and Archer, $83,333 a month as board members.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recounted in the speech to the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

Given that Biden didn't take any money, it would take a remarkably stupid and/or treasonous human being to claim it was bribery.

I wonder how much Beijing is paying the OP for his work.
You have no idea whether the Big guy got anything from that deal. But if this was Trump doing a similar thing for one of his sons, you'd be screaming for removing him and putting him in prison, you effing hypocrite...

You have no idea whether the Big guy got anything from that deal. But if this was Trump doing a similar thing for one of his sons, you'd be screaming for removing him and putting him in prison, you effing hypocrite...
Do you even understand that making crazy stuff up, as you do, does not make a person guilty?

Probably not. At this stage, you're no longer capable of separating fantasy from reality.

Given that Biden didn't take any money, it would take a remarkably stupid and/or treasonous human being to claim it was bribery.

I wonder how much Beijing is paying the OP for his work.
How much do they pay you?

Or are you on Putins payroll?

Where is the proof that Shokin was investigating anything.

Auld Phart
hilarious wanker

Say, how flat is the earth?

Sucking handitiy dick again eh.

Where is the proof that Shokin was investigating anything.
This is John Soloman. Care to address what he said in this well documented article?

I can answer. No. You don't. You respond to a well researched article by a man who used to be a Democrat, and who tries to be an honest journalist by accusing me of fellatio of Sean Hannity.

You Neo-Marxists seem to think such as this make a valid point. I learned in my last tour of this board that people like you must go to Ignore immediately. Adios.

This is John Soloman. Care to address what he said in this well documented article?

I can answer. No. You don't. You respond to a well researched article by a man who used to be a Democrat, and who tries to be an honest journalist by accusing me of fellatio of Sean Hannity.

You Neo-Marxists seem to think such as this make a valid point. I learned in my last tour of this board that people like you must go to Ignore immediately. Adios.
No, it's not well documented.

It's just old regurgitated shitbag rudy crap repackaged in a burning sack on your porch door.

Sounds more like extortion to me. But in order for it to rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanor, it has to be shown that the investigator was closing in on Hunter Biden and protecting Hunter and his unexplainable extremely lucrative deal on the Burisma Board of Directors, most especially when it was quid pro quo to get access to the White house. I don't know that this long after the fact that the evidence is there.

Sounds more like extortion to me. But in order for it to rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanor, it has to be shown that the investigator was closing in on Hunter Biden and protecting Hunter and his unexplainable extremely lucrative deal on the Burisma Board of Directors, most especially when it was quid pro quo to get access to the White house. I don't know that this long after the fact that the evidence is there.
Another load of shitbag presented as hope.

Have a pleasant evening otto as you 1) certainly didn't read what I wrote and 2) don't have a clue what it is about and 3) are obviously unwilling to actually debate an issue.
1) your impervious to facts 2) you don't want to actually discuss 3) you have not presented any facts yet.

Yeah yeah and those attacking Biden would be defending trump… they are all hypocrites. Yawn

Forum List

Back