Political Discussions!

Toomey2020

May 29, 2011
Obviously with election year here, the political world is very alive. Issues are being debated every day, wether it's be taxes, healthcare, foreign policy, etc. This thread is created to generate a pool of at least 6 members! Just sign up, but here are the rules:

I'll post an issue and a question, and two people (I'll choose) will debate that! As a judge (we can have more than one), I'll determine who won the debate.

It's really just to start a political discussion and to have some fun. If you're interested, just write your name. If not, please don't post here.

Remember, these are political discussions! I ask the moderators to leave this thread on the politics forum. Thank you.

Obviously with election year here, the political world is very alive. Issues are being debated every day, wether it's be taxes, healthcare, foreign policy, etc. This thread is created to generate a pool of at least 6 members! Just sign up, but here are the rules:

I'll post an issue and a question, and two people (I'll choose) will debate that! As a judge (we can have more than one), I'll determine who won the debate.

It's really just to start a political discussion and to have some fun. If you're interested, just write your name. If not, please don't post here.

Remember, these are political discussions! I ask the moderators to leave this thread on the politics forum. Thank you.

Just exactly who are you that you think you can decide who can and can't debate a topic in an open thread???

If you want to control a debate, do your debate in PM.

Rather than try to moderate some kind of ridiculous debate, take off the gloves and wade into the mud with the rest of us or go to facebook and talk about lady Gaga. we like our debate the way it is, a free-form mudfight devoid of intellectual content or respect.

Forum List

Back