Taxpayer Money in The Vatican Bank !!

nobull4u

Rookie
Jan 15, 2012
Can anyone tell me if the Vatican Slush Fund scandal is true ?

Google 'vatican slush fund', it'll blow your mind.

• Banned
Do we really trust these guys with our money anymore ?

Follow the money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Europe they know all about this, our media hides this stuff.

How do we get action when at least one of our Supreme Court justices is in on it ??

Tricky Bitch, do you know how many attempts have been made to expose this ?

They are counting on people like you to call others 'idiot' without doing any research on their own.

If you are a patriot, spend some time looking at the vatican slush fund scandal.

Help expose the establishment crooks, on both sides.

I've investigated it. I have yet to find the accusations have any foundation whatsoever. Claims are not facts.

• Banned
Ca. Girl;

What search engine do you prefer ?
I notice you're really down on google.

What do you think of info on wikipedia ?

please advise

Ca. Girl;

please advise

I use a several search engines. The reason I appear to have 'down' on google is that the internet is not a solid foundation on which to form educated opinions. The internet is full of shit. Sure, there is legitimate information and good sources - but there is a huge amount of junk... and it does appear that people can't tell the difference or don't want to, or prefer to believe whatever confirms their previously held opinion.

Wiki is ok - so long as one does not accept everything on face value. One needs to 'question, with boldness' as Thomas Jefferson said.

• Banned
I like that, 'question with boldness', also like 'don't take my word for it' and 'do your own research', all these quotes make me think of Glenn Beck. I think Beck makes an honest effort to bring the truth.

Your thoughts ?

Ca. Girl;

please advise

I use a several search engines. The reason I appear to have 'down' on google is that the internet is not a solid foundation on which to form educated opinions. The internet is full of shit. Sure, there is legitimate information and good sources - but there is a huge amount of junk... and it does appear that people can't tell the difference or don't want to, or prefer to believe whatever confirms their previously held opinion.

Wiki is ok - so long as one does not accept everything on face value. One needs to 'question, with boldness' as Thomas Jefferson said.

Forum List

Back