Political compass

Same place I always end up on this goofy test...A couple clicks south of Milton Friedman.

pcgraphpng.php

I feel a little sheepish for not taking the test, but it made my bad blood pressure worse.

Congratulations to you guys with the patience and good sense of humor to do the do.

I still cannot. :eek:

I feel a little sheepish for not taking the test, but it made my bad blood pressure worse.

Congratulations to you guys with the patience and good sense of humor to do the do.

Think of it like douching. You feel a little not so fresh before...and then afterwards, you feel a little fresher, but then you've got filthy diluted vinegar that you've got to try to dump down the drain without spilling it on the floor.

I went through it and strongly agreed on every question without reading the questions.

Stalinville baby!

meh, these things are nothing more then amusement value to me. All things like this are tilted to pidgin hole you as the answers are not exactly what you would answer.

Forum List

Back